Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
My son and I were watching the game and it was so frustrating to see Boston repeating the same mistakes it made in the games it lost to the Leafs:

When trying to access the offensive zone - for reasons I fail to comprehend, they continually try to bring the puck in themselves, or make a cute pass to bring the puck in. It was almost automatic to see that the Florida D took the body and the puck never got in or never stayed in. I don't know why Boston doesn't shoot the puck in more often. They did a bit of that at the end, but too little too late.

Boston had a whale of a time trying to clear the puck from their zone. Same dynamic - too much one guy trying to do it, or make a fancy pass. Pucks were taken off the player in various ways very often. Not sure why flipping it out or banking it out off the boards was not used more often.

Blind shots, blind passes. Shots that were low percentage being taken that completely missed the net, sometimes shots were just stabs in the dark backhand shots, etc. Or backhand pass to no one in particular or no one at the target location. Just really sloppy puck management on both ends of the ice by Boston

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
No, now I have looked at it and his should gets Brad in the back of the numbers and his right hand gets Brad in the head. I can’t find anything but that right hand hitting his head because it sure isn’t the shoulder of Bennett.
If you watch it in slow motion his head definitely turns to his left in motion with the hand. If an opposite angle exists it would show a lot more either way.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Just had to watch the 0:03 of that video. His head whips back and it isn’t from the shoulder.

Maybe the contact itself whips his head back?
He slid into the boards and seemed to reach for his shoulder after impact. They were checking his shoulder out on the bench. Maybe he started feeling concussion symptoms as the game went on.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He slid into the boards and seemed to reach for his shoulder after impact. They were checking his shoulder out on the bench. Maybe he started feeling concussion symptoms as the game went on.
No idea what the injury is. He’s been terrible but it’s not like they have a replacement. Nor will they retaliate

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
It really could be just from the impact. His head whips back and unless they say something or another angle comes out it’ll have to be kept vague.

Reactions: 94leetch

airbud

Dec 24, 2019
Bennett is a pos, not the first time he goes out to intentionally injure players.
Last years attack on kemp was horrendous.
Literally stick in tire meme. Looked at the video a bunch , march turns his head before the contact that he initiated is made. And btw Boston , although on brand for the city, ur supposed to throw rats on the ice when the cats win, not trash.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I still think Florida wins this in 5 games especially if Marchand is out for extended time. Swayman had his Cinderella run, he’s let in 10 goals in the last 2 games. He’s come back down to earth and looks very beatable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad