GDT: ECSF #5|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals|Don't let me down

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
i only see two options now: Pens lose at home in game 6 OR they win game 6 but lose game 7 with Wilson injuring someone.

the only thing I'm guaranteeing is that Wilson WILL injure someone with an illegal hit if they get to a game 7.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Am I crazy thinking people blaming murray for that goal are out to lunch?

Ovechkin can score from that spot, he's done it many times before, I like that the goalie squared up that shot. What should never have happened was Letang watching vrana take a shot from right in front of the net instead of doing literally anything else. There should never have been an opportunity for a centering pass from ovechkin to get a shot off.

It's not a bad " goal" by any means. But for God sakes, maybe a save once in awhile would be nice eh? I mean Holtby has clearly outplayed him.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If this team has any fight in them, now would be a good time to show it.

Far too many players have coasted this year.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Anyone saying "f*** Kessel" or "f*** Maatta", none of that happens if it wasn't for Letang. Letang is the reason they lost this game.

Reactions: turtle27

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Letang f***ed that game up by acting like he's never played defense to start the third. So tired of his idiotic play at times.

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
I would like Letang to sit in the press box and Pedan in the lineup next game..

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Can the post game thread be up already.

I'm ready to vent... Letang, and Kessel hiding your injury I'm talking about both of you.

Honorable mention to Phantom Simon, and Rust who has been literally invisible this whole series.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We should have 4 wins, this is disgusting

No we shouldn’t....comes down to Murray...unfortunately he has not been good this year...this team will always need a goaltending backstop...hopefully he can come back better next year

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Just cannot win against a decent team with no goaltending, no defense, and once again no scoring from the bottom 6.

Win 2 Cups, JR lets go of:

Fleury
Bonino
Kunitz
Cullen
Daley
Hainsey

To go with younger 'talent'. f*** off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events