GDT: ECSF #5 - 5/25/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 5:30 PM - NBC SPORTS, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I can read just fine thanks. You used to be an enjoyable poster to read keeping some level of sanity here after losses. Lately your Lundqvist schtick is just well, unfortunate. Oh well

What "Lundqvist schtick?" The fact that I don't think the guy has had the greatest season this year is that insane? Look, I love the guy. But let's face it. He was not the Lundqvist of last year. He took a bit of a step back. That's far from an outrageous thing to say.

I place blame where I see it. Unfortunately, I've seen it on him this year more than I have in the past.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
How many jaw dropping saves did Hank make to keep them in the game?
How many tough shots did Rask face?

Kershaw

Perhaps you guys should put on your reading comprehension hats for this.

I am not blaming Hank, but I am not absolving him from blame. I think the entire team is to blame from him on out. How is that "troll[ing]" or "wow" worthy? I'm sorry, but you guys are pretty ridiculous.

Nah it's absolutely ridiculous that you and snowblind always blame Hank, despite putting up elite numbers in the playoffs once again while the rest of the team looks AHL quality. Only in NY can a goalie get .934 sv % in playoffs and get called out by fans for not bringing it. He deserves very little, if no blame since he continued to play at a high level from the regular season. nyr fans don't deserve hank. Hank deserves better

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
Perhaps you guys should put on your reading comprehension hats for this.

I am not blaming Hank, but I am not absolving him from blame. I think the entire team is to blame from him on out. How is that "troll[ing]" or "wow" worthy? I'm sorry, but you guys are pretty ridiculous.

lundqvist is the last place to look at what went wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->