GDT: ECQF Game Two: New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Hynes, time to remove Lovejoy from the defense please. The defense must play a better game, each and everyone of them. The offense needs to shake the nerves and and pass better.

Go Devils we can do this and turn it into a 5 game series with us having three at home.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As long as he doesn't flip to cory, we have a good chance at taking this game.
Put Bratt in
I don’t see why he would switch to Cory. I feel like Hynes and possibly even management are more down on Cory right now than we are. And he didn’t exactly do himself any favors of redeeming himself in that Caps game with the deflating shortside softy game winner to Ovechkin in the 3rd period after we tied it and came back from down two. And he also looked bad on that third goal where he was hoping the puck would just hit him, or that Ralph Furley faint job on the Ovechkin breakaway where he missed.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I woke up feeling better today. Not the best, but hoping I can get through without a leaky nose. Cough has improved. Meeting @Cage Helmet in the parking lot. He decided he feels good enough to go, so do I. Ever since moving here I’ve wanted a playoff series with Tampa. We’ve only been to the playoffs once since then. I can’t feel good with myself if I can’t attend at least a couple of the games of my team playing a playoff game 40 minutes from me and in my locale. $145 bucks each for two tickets. Not sure how many rows up this is, but probably near the top of the bowl. It is in the lower bowl and in the end zone behind where we attack in the 1st and 3rd period.

I honestly have no jerseys of any current player on the team, but I have some T-shirt jerseys and I’ll be wearing my Hall shirt today. I wanna wear something representing the current team. It’s too hot for a big jersey anyway!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Will we get kicked out for wearing Devils gear? I remember something about how the Lightning were trying to keep opposing fans out during the playoffs a few years back. There was some controversy surrounding it.

I should probably go to the Lightning board and ask them. Just kidding haha. I’m not gonna do that.

And that astronaut f*** better stay away from me. Since I can’t cough on him and get him sick with all that gear he’s got on, I might have to punch him if he annoys me!:laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Will we get kicked out for wearing Devils gear? I remember something about how the Lightning were trying to keep opposing fans out during the playoffs a few years back.

Only if you're in the clubs :laugh:

Actually even there I think they'd 'ask' you to take it off and not outright confiscate it or boot you :P

Reactions: Bleedred

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Will we get kicked out for wearing Devils gear? I remember something about how the Lightning were trying to keep opposing fans out during the playoffs a few years back. There was some controversy surrounding it.

I should probably go to the Lightning board and ask them. Just kidding haha. I’m not gonna do that.

And that astronaut **** better stay away from me. Since I can’t cough on him and get him sick with all that gear he’s got on, I might have to punch him if he annoys me!:laugh:

You should go as an Alien from the movies and confront the astronaut. I bet you’d make the news.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Only if you're in the clubs :laugh:

Actually even there I think they'd 'ask' you to take it off and not outright confiscate it or boot you :P
Ah, thanks! we’re not in the clubs.

I can only imagine what would have happened if I realized I had gotten club seats after buying them. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You should go as an Alien from the movies and confront the astronaut. I bet you’d make the news.
Haha yesterday I sounded like a zombie. If I was artistically creative, I could have done the make up and I would have had the noises down pat!

I like the alien idea though haha.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011

And that astronaut **** better stay away from me. Since I can’t cough on him and get him sick with all that gear he’s got on, I might have to punch him if he annoys me!:laugh:

No just in the Bolts premium areas. There were probably about 100 devil fans at game one which really surprised me.

Reactions: Bleedred

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Or melts down because he trolls us and holds off on announcing any decisions till after warmups :P

Hopefully this is him just being coy and not some injury they have to decide on.

Board meltdown on hold. To resume at 3PM.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I have to watch the game on DVR starting at 4:45...if the game goes into OT and NBC moves it to a different channel I will break something.

The Grinder

No Respect
Oct 17, 2008
Jefferson, NJ
Game 1 was probably the playoff game I was least aggrieved to have lost that I can remember. I was guilty of just being excited for playoff hockey and accepted the loss as a very green postseason team starting off understandably nervous and overly cautious before finding there game.

If game 2 isn't won by the Devils then that might be it. Score the first goal, get some confidence, play team D, Kinkaid do crazy (good) things. LETS GO DEVILS!

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Have to play a wedding tonight so will prob miss the end of the game, but still so so excited.

Hoping Severson gets back in and also hoping that we are way more physical on the puck.

ChicoEatsNachos

Jan 14, 2016
Little Ferry NJ
I teach a Saturday afternoon class but my students are taking a test today so I all I have to do is sit around and watch them work. Can I watch this muted on my NHL app like you can use the app to listen to the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad