GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
If Matthews has a torn MCL/ACL, he probably shouldn’t play tonight

Regardless, leafs at 75% is still much better than what the bruins can put on the ice

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
It just amazes me how they can keep disappointment fresh for so long. Reminds me of the Red Sox teams I grew up with.

Youre not paying close enough attention. We stopped being disappointed after the Montreal series

Since then we’ve been patiently waiting for changes

Dubas is gone, we are waiting for Keefe to be gone and to see what they can come up with changes to the core of the team.

Shanny is probably a change that needs to be add too

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He’s just not a big game playoff performer. Bruins haven’t won with him, bruins current players, including pasta showing that they have no killer instinct

Play fine when it doesn’t matter, but can’t gut it out when the games are the most important

All the pressure tonight is on pasta to perform. Can’t hang your hat and wait for an AHL’er or a 36 year old man to do your job for you, Mr. 60 goals in the regular season

I dunno, I’m not a doctor

Maybe they’ll do the smart thing and wait until a date when his return will coincide with game 1 of the 2025 playoffs and they can spend $13m on defense for next year
Dead wrong on Pasta . Played great last season ( even after getting injured in game on on clean Ekblad takedown) Pasta scored 5 goals in that series. ( Matthews best ever)
Pasta also scored in the dying minutes if fame 7 to take the lead. Sending the crown in sane. Montour tied it up with the goalie pulled and the rest is history.
I recall in the two series against the Leafs 2018 and 2019 he owned the leafs out scoring the beiber core.
Lost in game 7 finals against the Blues while playing great all the way there..
Betruzzi gotv10.ponts inn7 against the Panthers last season Pastas line..
Not a play off performer........ that laughable. You might be mixing him.ip with Marner.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Youre not paying close enough attention. We stopped being disappointed after the Montreal series

Since then we’ve been patiently waiting for changes

Dubas is gone, we are waiting for Keefe to be gone and to see what they can come up with changes to the core of the team.

Shanny is probably a change that needs to be add too
Leaf fan not in denial. Nice to see.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
"We planted that seed in game 5 and I was healthy scratched in game 6."

Is he in tonight? He's been one of Bostons best players all series

He had one turnover that resulted in a goal but has dominated y'all the entire series what you talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad