GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Pasta hampered by injury for sure.

He’s just not a big game playoff performer. Bruins haven’t won with him, bruins current players, including pasta showing that they have no killer instinct

Play fine when it doesn’t matter, but can’t gut it out when the games are the most important

All the pressure tonight is on pasta to perform. Can’t hang your hat and wait for an AHL’er or a 36 year old man to do your job for you, Mr. 60 goals in the regular season

then should he not be gone for surgery?? to get ready for next year?

I dunno, I’m not a doctor

Maybe they’ll do the smart thing and wait until a date when his return will coincide with game 1 of the 2025 playoffs and they can spend $13m on defense for next year

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Any traditionally "Toronto" type food with which I could attempt to bribe him?

Google Canadian Pizza (Its really Toronto pizza IMO)

also since Toronto is really multicultural there are a lot of "unique" fusions:

Some Toronto highlights of invented fusions:

1. Butter Chicken Roti (Indian-Jamaican fusion)
2. Jamaican patties (Toronto-Jamaican fusion)
3. Sushi Pizza
4. Toronto Pizza (my fav - garlic oil reigns supreme ;))

Toronto is really a financial hub with some manufacturing - Toronto is basically Canada's New York so its usually fusions that reign supreme. I actually went to a place that had chinese food with indian spices it was probably the most savory thing I ever put in my mouth :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Leafs might get both Matthews and McMann back tonight. That’s gonna add to the speed challenges the Bruins are already having with them.

Strangle

May 4, 2009

3. Sushi Pizza

Toronto is really a financial hub with some manufacturing - Toronto is basically Canada's New York so its usually fusions that reign supreme. I actually went to a place that had chinese food with indian spices it was probably the most savory thing I ever put in my mouth :laugh:

Jerk pork with rice and beans happens to be my favorite thing in the entire world

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Lone Star has terrific fajitas with fresh tortillas. But it’s a Tex Mex place.

I find if you want good Mexican you have to go to the US.

Yup. There aren't any good Mexican places anywhere in Canada. There used to be "Mexicalis" but that joint was a JOKE! Now there are some still in Ottawa.... its ok but not great for the prices they charge

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
The way I see it, all non bruins and leafs fans are winners here.

We either get Boston blowing big leads in two straight years, or getting to watch Toronto win two without Matthews only to lose with him back in. Full, irrational, Ewing theory content mode enabled for the offseason

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
8oy7vx.jpg

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto

3. Sushi Pizza

As an Indian and Butter chicken enthusiast, I can confirm that there is absolutely nothing Jamaican about butter chicken roti, it is the ultimate indian dish.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
This is a team that is nervous as hell and mentally vulnerable

LOL Bruins already have a built in excuse now.. "oh we skated this morning, so we were tired; couldn't sleep last night and the coach made up show up for morning skate"

:laugh:

As an Indian and Butter chicken enthusiast, I can confirm that there is absolutely nothing Jamaican about butter chicken roti, it is the ultimate indian dish.

I thought that Butter Chicken is usually had with Nan or Rice.

Roti is not the traditional indian roti though (or chapati); it was like Jamaican style roti its like a cross between roti and nan I have no idea how they make it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad