ECQF Game 4: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NBCSP, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Damn, Philly didn't even put up a fight towards the end. Completely demoralized. Embarrassing effort for the fans that paid a large sum of money to watch that shit show.

Penguin Suited Up

Dec 26, 2017
Flyers aren't big bad Flyers anymore, the Pens are tougher physically

Flyers can't match Pens in speed either.

This series is a joke. Remove the Flyers 1 win and look how lopsided it is.
Even the one win they had was mostly controlled by the Pens until the score got out of hand. Philly has literally outplayed the Pens during 1 period of this series.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Honestly felt like a preseason game. Probably one of the worst home playoff crowds I’ve ever witnessed in sports. No chanting, not noise. All boos.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
I'm just sick to my stomach from this. I threw a long rant into our Fire Hakstol thread, but basically:

If you can't get a group of Philadelphia ****ing Flyers up for a playoff game against the Pittsburgh ****ing Penguins in front of a Philadelphia ****ing crowd, then why the hell are you in our locker room?

Should a head coach have to get his team going against the Penguins in front of their own crowd in the Stanley Cup playoffs?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Matt Murray- feels like he plays differently when up by 2+ goals compared to trailing

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Honestly feels like flyers are disrespecting the playoffs at this point. Second game in a row where they couldn't be bothered. Not that game one was any different.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Should a head coach have to get his team going against the Penguins in front of their own crowd in the Stanley Cup playoffs?
Even as an opposing fan, it’s two sides of the coin. Watching years of Dan Blysma I saw a coach that couldn’t get his player directed or motivated properly. Your players have to provide from their end but if the coaching staff doesn’t meet them at center ice then it’s all for not.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Should flyers fans be more mad that their team didn't try? Or the fact that the Pens didn't try and won 5-0?

Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->