ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
ICtUJx4.jpg

bv5D9wh.jpg

SkapSIK.jpg

5C7PMu4.jpg

dSeKVoE.jpg

xDbEyt1.jpg

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Tampa played Games 3 and 4 in the time between the Leafs Game 3 and this game. Scheduling sucks. Such a long wait.

Thankfully only one full day off between games from here on.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I think we're more likely to see goals from the back to back 30 goal scorer. I am just glad he gets a chance to play again in this series. The PP misses him a lot.

Possibly?

It's also very possible that you will see a very tentative, ineffective Kadri when he returns. Based on what Bruin's fans have seen when Marchand comes back off of suspensions, it takes him a few games to get back to his "normal" self.

Reactions: CDN24

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Possibly?

It's also very possible that you will see a very tentative, ineffective Kadri when he returns. Based on what Bruin's fans have seen when Marchand comes back off of suspensions, it takes him a few games to get back to his "normal" self.

There is no such thing as a tentative Kadri. There is regular Kadri, and there is bat$*#@ crazy Kadri. Nothing in between.

member 147413

Most important game of the series for both teams so far.

If Boston wins, they’re too good to lose 3 games in a row.

If Toronto wins, we’re back to a full lineup and it’s a best of 3.

Hoping for a competitive game that Toronto wins 12-0 and Marchand falls off the bus causing him to develop a fear of putting one foot in front of the other, leading him to be bed ridden and never heard from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->