ECQF Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning (1) at New Jersey Devils: 7:30 PM ET | SN,TVAS2, CNBC, MSG+, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The Devils gave us their best shot and squeaked out a win after the refs did everything but kick the puck into the net for them. I am not worried about these scrubs in the least. In fact - if you keep beating your little brother in basketball after awhile they'll just stop playing, so the Bolts just did the nice thing and gave them one.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Tampa should be more disciplined. Could've had more penalties called on them....like Hedman for instance...
And they could have also not had penalties called on them, like when Coleman skated into Sergachev elbow.

Goes both ways. Devils got away with a whole handful of things they should have been called for, but that doesn't let the refs extend the series like they need to.

TheSituation

Dec 26, 2007
New York City
The Devils gave us their best shot and squeaked out a win after the refs did everything but kick the puck into the net for them. I am not worried about these scrubs in the least. In fact - if you keep beating your little brother in basketball after awhile they'll just stop playing, so the Bolts just did the nice thing and gave them one.
Yeah, ok.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
In the long run, I think this will help the Devils more than the Bolts. Bolts were cruising and now the Devils are worked up and have even more fight for game 4.

Reactions: Hockey Bot

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
This is exactly why we tanked to play Tampa. These losers are pathetic. Getting their asses owned all night. Can't even score at ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad