ECQF Game 3: Boston Bruins (2) at Toronto Maple Leafs (3) 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammothCacti

Feb 19, 2018
LOL. We took Toronto's best shot and I ain't scared. Just a little better finishing and the city of Toronto goes on suicide watch.

I'll take my chances with 42 more shots on goal on Thursday. See you then.

That wasn't our best at all. Andersen had 2 shoddy goals go in, Matthews and Nylander really haven't stepped it up yet, missing Kadri, our defense still let wayyy too many high danger scoring chances, still felt like some of guys were flat footed, Gardiner had some tough giveaways, etc...

But you see, despite all that and the pressure of getting killed in our last 2 games, we still managed to win.

We have a series now, and its time for the Leafs to start waking up.

GatorDave

Feb 16, 2008
I enjoyed this win as much as anyone could, but let's slow down a bit, we got crushed the first two games lol. Hopefully they'll win the next one and make a series out of it. Pretty even game overall; Leafs played much better today and Andy made some unreal saves.

Looking forward to the next game.

Totally agree. We took a beating the first 2 and need this next game big time. Then hopefully Freddy can steal one in Boston.

As leafs fans we should be able to admit Boston has been scary this series. First goal next game could be a series changer.

Reactions: snowkiddin

ablueleaf

Mar 5, 2016
Fun game to watch.
Pasta was snake bit heavy tonight.
pastamania.jpg

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
Totally agree. We took a beating the first 2 and need this next game big time. Then hopefully Freddy can steal one in Boston.

As leafs fans we should be able to admit Boston has been scary this series. First goal next game could be a series changer.

Boston is very dangerous. Only a delusional fan can’t see that.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Good lord will you people stop with this crap, every time someone touches another player everybody runs to ask “ will this be reviewed”. Nothing to see here move on.
It seems to be a common theme for all teams these playoffs.

Dumb play by Marchand, but not deserving of a phone call.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On

Be able to admit? Our forum has become a manic depressive cess pool.

Their a damn good team, we knew that. I did not really notice their fans before, made me like the team a little less.

Reactions: Kurtz

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I want him playing. he's agitated.
He seem pissed but Thursday is a couple days away.

If I got to pick to play against Marchand or not too, it's an easy choice for me :dunno:

Big beak on him, but hell of a player.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
To take a page out of Damian Cox/John Shannon playbook

"The Bruins could have easily won this game, a few bounces the other way (Andersen save on Marchand and Pasta) and this series is 3-0 Boston"

Reactions: bluetib
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->