ECQF Game 3: Boston Bruins (2) at Toronto Maple Leafs (3) 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
LOL. We took Toronto's best shot and I ain't scared. Just a little better finishing and the city of Toronto goes on suicide watch.

I'll take my chances with 42 more shots on goal on Thursday. See you then.

Ya most Leafs fans would agree with me that this game wasn't our best performance, we weren't in the zone start to finish, momentary lapses in judgement allowed this game to be a 4-2 win for Toronto instead of a 4-0 win.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I don’t get the bickering. If Humboldt crash taught me anything its that I have more in common with fellow hockey fans than anyone else, regardless of which team they support as they chase a little black piece of rubber around the ice.

Congrats leafs fans. Well earned, we’ll get you next time

FelixPotvin29

Oct 21, 2012
LOL. We took Toronto's best shot and I ain't scared. Just a little better finishing and the city of Toronto goes on suicide watch.

I'll take my chances with 42 more shots on goal on Thursday. See you then.

Leafs will definitely have to be better Thursday if they want to win.

Hopefully confidence and momentum do that now!

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I don’t get the bickering. If Humboldt crash taught me anything its that I have more in common with fellow hockey fans than anyone else, regardless of which team they support as they chase a little black piece of rubber around the ice.

Congrats leafs fans. Well earned, we’ll get you next time
Thank you for the kind words. There's a lot to like about the Bruins team and they're a great test for the Leafs

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
ZomboMeme 08042018153225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->