Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Just an all time game from a rookie.

First he challenged Pastrnak who smartly backed down because Knies can be a tough SOB and then scores the OT winner.

This one is going to Game 7. I'm ready for a heartbreak. Let's f***ing go.

Reactions: saffronleaf

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
All I learned from tonight is Florida is gonna steamroll whoever comes out of this series. It was like watching two regular season teams sleepwalking through a game.
If this goes 7, florida will be rusty after a sweep.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
You act like the Bruins are some model winning franchise lol. They've won once in like 50 years?

One cup 15 years ago and nothing for decades before that, the bruins don’t really have much more to hang their hats on than the leafs do

They’re reaching so far back for glory most of them are still celebrating winning the race to fertilize the egg

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
All I learned from tonight is Florida is gonna steamroll whoever comes out of this series. It was like watching two regular season teams sleepwalking through a game.

Depends. Leafs have been short handed this series. If everyone gets healthy and they get Matthews and McMann back that pushes the players back where they should be and gives us a ton of scoring depth

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hilarious that the one d-man that shouldn't be in the lineup for Boston not only was in the lineup but was responsible for the OT goal. Hopefully this series goes 7. Toronto deserved the win tonight. Swayman vs Woll again? That's the two I would be playing in game 6.
Yeah, he couldn't defend a simple line rush...pretty bad.

That was a very weird game. I have never seen so many bobbled pucks, lost edges, and plain bad plays. It was like i was watching a SJS pre season game.

Who knew that the key to Toronto winning was not having Mathews?

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
Nope...you? Like 58 years worth? Let's grumble about the Gretzky high stick shall we?
Too young to remember the Gretzky high stick, sure do remember the epic choke job by the bruins last year though. And you bet the Bruins players do too as they head back to Toronto. The seed has been planted…

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
The Bruins didn't play Toronto that year, so no.
No, they didn't. Though the poster who referenced a flash back was referring to last year as he wants the Leafs to also come from 3 games to 1 and win the series.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Depends. Leafs have been short handed this series. If everyone gets healthy and they get Matthews and McMann back that pushes the players back where they should be and gives us a ton of scoring depth

Ya but they still can’t crack a game open

This team won due to Woll. They still can’t score. Powerplay is shit, 5 on 5 isn’t working

The best they can hope for is playing more 4 on 4 I think.

The leafs have to figure out their offense, they’re built outscore their problems and they can’t f***ing score

Reactions: saffronleaf

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Ya but they still can’t crack a game open

This team won due to Woll. They still can’t score. Powerplay is shit, 5 on 5 isn’t working

The best they can hope for is playing more 4 on 4 I think.

The leafs have to figure out their offense, they’re built outscore their problems and they can’t f***ing score

Maybe the coaching staff wake up and make a PP adjustment. LOL

Maybe Matthews is back.

Lots of upside for the Leafs the longer this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad