ECQF: (2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers | Pittsburgh Leads Series 3 Games to 2

Which team wins game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
sullymindgames.jpg

Reactions: God Bless Mr Coffee

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hoping Malkin doesn’t play mostly because I can’t stand his chicken ****.

Obviously you’d all rather have him than not, but when he’s in that mode, he’s literally detrimental to that team. Kessel was the other night too.

Also, Kris Letang is atrocious. What a potato he morphed into.

It’s no guarantee those guys literally all suck again today though. But I think even if they are better, the Flyers can still win if they can just capitalize on chances. I just know they’ll come out blazing. Neuvy just needs to hold down the fort - if he can just not let in more than like 3 goals at the most I think things will be fine and we’ll see you clowns again Tuesday night.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Yeah Doesn't hurt. But we thought so when Bergeron was recently scratched too. Should be a good game as it usually is with these 2 teams.

Que? It took 5 games for this series to finally feature a real hockey game.

Also, Kris Letang is atrocious. What a potato he morphed into.

He's not absolutely atrocious, but he definitely isn't the player he was. Kinda feel bad for the guy, because at his peak he was a really slick weapon. The injuries have taken a toll and he's declined pretty badly pretty early. By all accounts, a pretty good dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad