A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I thought I saw backes roll his eyes when he was forced to defend Marchand lol

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
I dont see Toronto winning the next game unless they have a solution for their coverage in the defensive zone. There are way too many times where it's overloaded on the side that the puck carrier is and on the off opposite side there's a Bruins player standing there by himself. They are banking on the fact that they will win the board battle and intercept passes. It's a dangerous game to play esp when you have non-mobile defensemen.
i'm not that well versed in hockey x and os but my gosh, I would think it would be obvious for Babcock that he has to fix this problem. I am just disappointed he's not the hot shot that everyone seems to think he is

The Leafs weren’t close to their A game either

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
That was just Andersen. Especially on the first one. Second one was a little bit of brilliance by Chara.
Did you see the 5-6 missed open nets and the 3 or however many posts Bruins had?

Both teams hit posts and missed opportunities. Happens all the time

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
NOW that was the game everyone was expecting from this series. That was an absolute win for the Leafs and I'm glad they played like it. Going to be a hell of a game 4.

Also LOL with that Chara snipe. If anyone on the Boston side thinks they were unlucky I'd say they were lucky to get 2 soft ones of Anderson. He seemed shaky all game but came out HUGE in the end.

PS the fact that Plek is now in the heads of Marchand AND Bergeron makes me glad we picked him up. Best game as a Leafs yet. You can tell how much they enjoyed playing against Plek by constantly going out of their way to get him back, and it threw them off their game. Keep it up turtle neck!

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
So bitter...reality that this wasn’t going to be a cakewalk series after all just hit huh.

Bitter about what? We're ahead in the series. This game could have been another blowout if it wasn't for some serious luck in net by Anderson. With the way the Bruins are getting chances on that butter soft Leaf defense, I'm not worried going forward.

Reactions: Gnome17

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Bitter about what? We're ahead in the series. This game could have been another blowout if it wasn't for some serious luck in net by Anderson. With the way the Bruins are getting chances on that butter soft Leaf defense, I'm not worried going forward.

Only two goals on "butter soft defense". Your team should be ashamed of themselves.

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011

Wow, reeking of bitterness. Looks to me like the Leafs had some bad luck too with a post by Kapanen and a few other close calls.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

Lmao that’s hilarious considering how much puck luck the Bruins had in Game 2.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
You mean all that luck you guys got in the first two games where pucks were literally going in for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad