ECQF: (1) Washington Capitals vs. (WC1) Columbus Blue Jackets | Caps Lead Series 3 Games to 2

Which team wins game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Ovechkin had a bad game for his standards in game 5, but I will defend him. Even while not playing well this guy creates chances.

I am revisiting this game with some highlights and Ovechkin had 3-4 great chances in this one. There were two where I can't believe they didn't go in (the stretch save by Bob and the one timer on the pass by Kuzy), and this is in spite of Ovy stickhandling like Peter Worrell the entire night.

Hopefully he'll be better in game 6. I think Ovy, as usual, presses too much under pressure. I hate this about him.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
I'd love the Caps to end this on the road so I can witness another Tortorella melt down. But I think Jackets force a game 7 unless Holtby decides otherwise with holding off the Jackets to 1 goal or even a shutout.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Caps are a good team man. I think this is the year they reach the conference finals.

GarryMc

Apr 17, 2018
Columbus Blue Jackets

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/image.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smakk.png

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I'm sure there is. But that wasnt was I was asking for. I wanted a gif of one of the best saves so far in the post season.

I know; I'm just saying there might be a .gif of him taking that lethal wrist shot. I consider that one of the best shots of the postseason.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It seems like beating a team that is evenly matched with you four in a row is a tall order, this is probably going seven. :(

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Regarding Torts comment about game 6. Much ado about nothing.

What's he supposed to say: "You know, I think we're going to lose game 6" :rolleyes:

Caps8112

Aug 12, 2008
Fully expect game 7. Would like to see the caps grow a little and end it. Big confidence builder

Ruudukkopupuset

Mar 29, 2018
I think there is a possibility for some linework for the Blue Jackets since they are not optimal at the moment. Have Josh Anderson Enterprises in stead of Cameron Atkinson in the line of Panarin and Dubois. Atkinson then can use his best skill in counter-attacking elsewhere.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I think there is a possibility for some linework for the Blue Jackets since they are not optimal at the moment. Have Josh Anderson Enterprises in stead of Cameron Atkinson in the line of Panarin and Dubois. Atkinson then can use his best skill in counter-attacking elsewhere.

Josh Anderson Enterprises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->