ECQF: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Tampa Leads Series 3-1

who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015

I work for Publix as a pharmacist so I can say this - their subs aren't what they used to be. They got rid of the griddle for the steak sandwiches and the garlic bread for the subs. The garlic bread with a boar's head Italian used to be the shizzle.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I work for Publix as a pharmacist so I can say this - their subs aren't what they used to be. They got rid of the griddle for the steak sandwiches and the garlic bread for the subs. The garlic bread with a boar's head Italian used to be the shizzle.
I used to work for publix in high school, I know what you mean.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
i dont know who has more pages on their board because if i ever thought about going on the devils board to count pages i would immediately do absolutely anything else instead

Reactions: Hoek and Master P

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida

TBLightningFan

Apr 20, 2004
Tampa
TB is a good team that plays with an edge. Thier Fans can be mad but I would be more annoyed by the consistency by what is perceived as a penalty. Even from the Devils perspective. Devils still haven’t played that well, credit to TB.

That’s usually what pisses me off is consistency. For some reason refs can’t decide how they are calling things minute to minute.

Conspiracy theorists can chill, refs are not after your team.... they just suck.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
i dont know who has more pages on their board because if i ever thought about going on the devils board to count pages i would immediately do absolutely anything else instead

Well, you don't really have to count, hit me up on dm, I will show you where to see the number of pages on a thread

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
You can corner the "random website" market. We'll corner the "goes to games" market.

Congrats on leaving 8 of 100 seats empty every game.

2017-2018 NHL Attendance - National Hockey League - ESPN

Dude omg thank you for bringing that up... I have been meaning to congratulate you guys on winning the attendance trophy. Let's forget about the fact that your building is constantly infested with away fans considering everyone up here moves to your state when their lives are near over.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Dude omg thank you for bringing that up... I have been meaning to congratulate you guys on winning the attendance trophy. Let's forget about the fact that your building is constantly infested with away fans considering everyone up here moves to your state when their lives are near over.
Yeah, everyone leaves New Jersey when they save up enough money.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Ah yes the fanbase of perhaps the only team that has failed to sell out several playoff games in recent history is here to lecture about how much more passionate they are.

Go look up the numbers... I'll wait. In the 2011-2012 playoff season the Devils sold out every single game from rounds 1 through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->