Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (3-3) Toronto Maple Leafs. GAME 7 AWAITS!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I thought Kadri wasn’t allowed to skate with the team while suspended?

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Komarov could be done for the year. I know they are trying to down play his injury but I think it's serious

Not only that, how would you take out anyone now that they are in full swing? I don't see the team taking out Jhonson. He has proven to be a very good player
He just needs more experience

You can make a strong case for Brown. Right now I'll take Grundstrom over him

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Komarov could be done for the year. I know they are trying to down play his injury but I think it's serious

Not only that, how would you take out anyone now that they are in full swing? I don't see the team taking out Jhonson. He has proven to be a very good player
He just needs more experience

You can make a strong case for Brown. Right now I'll take Grundstrom over him

Brown is a big pawn for Babs to use. Lots of pk time, safety net for Bozak/Jvr, and even though the points don't come he has lots of energy and is diligent in the 50/50 battles. While Grunstrom might be intriguing, it's a playoff must-win series. Trust in a player is key.

I believe management puts alot of weight onto development on the marlies. The only situation I could see him coming up and not sitting in the press box is if more players get injured. *knock on wood*. I don't think there's anyone that comes out of the lineup currently.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I'd like to see this in game 5:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Johnsson-Kadri-Marner
Marleau-Pleks-Kapanen
VanRyk-Bozak-Brown

In all honesty, we could switch any combination of Marner, Kapanen and Brown on those lines, and they'd still be good depth lines for us.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
Leo is officially the next resident of Robidas Island :laugh:

He skated two days ago but doesn't skate two days later...

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I'd like to see this in game 5:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Johnsson-Kadri-Marner
Marleau-Pleks-Kapanen
VanRyk-Bozak-Brown

Our advantage is, and has been depth. Babcock tried to play to Boston's strengths game 1 and 2 by have 2 prototypical shutdown lines. He was pretty much inviting the Bruins to dominate us with the Pleks and Kadri there to try to stop them. They were trying to score we were trying to defened.

I want to see something like this. Let's bring the pressure to Boston, let them worrying about defending us. Good luck with 4 lines that can burn you with speed, every one of which is a threat to score.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
some of the criticism should be directed at games ops, it's like being at a Home Depot

Game Ops has come a very long way.

Game 6 against Boston in 2013, compared to now? Its no comparison.

Back then it was like a hotel lobby. Monday night the place was electric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad