Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (3-3) Toronto Maple Leafs. GAME 7 AWAITS!

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
With Komarov out, Johnsson in... Hyman and Plekanec playing well... our line combos start looking pretty good now no matter what Babcock does. That's what happens when you've got 12 good forwards on a roster.

When Kadri replaces Moore, we'll be even better.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
With Komarov out, Johnsson in... Hyman and Plekanec playing well... our line combos start looking pretty good now no matter what Babcock does. That's what happens when you've got 12 good forwards on a roster.

Let’s just hope komorov isn’t back anytime soon. I really hope Babcock sticks with Johnson. Either that or Maybe Lou will Tanya Harding komo before game. That would work too.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017

Definitely sire. Kadri brings back that fire real hard. :fire:

We got that twerk now! :fist: And we got that first win. Imagine if Plekanec raises his game again and we'll be able to win game 4.... mayne that would be that sweat spot for certainly. Touching it and keeping the game alive. Komarov won't be playing for a while we are pretty sure of it. Hyman's game has been real solid too. I didn't like his surprisingly soft play on that chara goal though. Other than that, he was so cool.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
They need to fix that problem, we're the most valuable NHL franchise and we have terrible ice because of the Raptors and concerts, there has to be some solution.

Have you seen the way Boston's first line can cycle and pass.

Bad ice is part of the benefit of playing Boston at home.

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
Let’s just hope komorov isn’t back anytime soon. I really hope Babcock sticks with Johnson. Either that or Maybe Lou will Tanya Harding komo before game. That would work too.
I disagree. Home ice advantage yeah komo should be out because babs can get his matchups

but away it would be too risky to have against bergeron
Jvr Bozak Brown
Johnson Kadri Kap

It would take away all Mathews and Marners offensive zone starts to protect these guys

I'd feel safer on the road with
Komarov Kadri Kap

This way babs can only get caught with bozaks line

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
hf hot take of the day: why tf do the plugs who face ugly injuries heal so fast? like what the actual f***.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Great idea, start turning away paying customers!

Obviously the Leafs ( legally nor morally) cannot stop suits from showing up halfway through the period. Nor force them to watch the games. My point is that in Boston you see fans of all ages wearing sweaters in the first few rows. Beers in hand. Shouting like crazy. The difference is night and day.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
The difference in atmosphere between the ACC & Boston was night and day. Just embarrassing. Leafs front office has to find a way to get rid of the suits.

I was at the ACC for game 3. Ive never heard that building that loud/electric before, and ive been going to games since it opened. The Matthews goal in particular and the few minutes that followed? Goosebumps

Not sure what you are on about regarding "atmosphere". It was superb.

Reactions: ansoncarter

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
yeah seemed pretty lively on TV anyway. actually too much so when fans are SINGING ALONG to SWEET CAROLINE which is somehow being played in Toronto in a playoff game being played against a team from BOSTON

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Aside from Matthews huge goal to get him into series box score, a few others should be adding their names to the "off the schneid" list.
Brown has been low key this year. Had some big goals last year, I expect clutch Brown to show up soon. Also, Kapenen is usually good for a huge goal, expect him to bury one soon, he's had his chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->