Votes: 125 19.3%
  • Rangers in 5

Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This series is gonna be a banger. I think Panthers might rout the Rangers though

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Rangers should win in 5 or 6 but I have a feeling for some reason that they won't

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Panthers win if in 5 or 6 if they stay out of the box.....key to beating the rangers as always is speed and playing 5 on 5.
Pretty much this. I'm surprised how many Panthers fans are giving up already. If they limit the penalties, the Panthers have a great chance to win this. They are always better than the Rangers 5 v 5. Shesty is a brick wall though. Gonna need the 2nd line to step up.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Rangers are physical and very annoying. Washington couldn't control themselves. They kept giving us powerplays doing stupid shit.

Carolina did also the first two games. Then they stopped engaging in it and we had to win our last two games on nine full powerplays in four games.

Some of the hotheads on Florida could work to our advantage.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Pretty much this. I'm surprised how many Panthers fans are giving up already. If they limit the penalties, the Panthers have a great chance to win this. They are always better than the Rangers 5 v 5. Shesty is a brick wall though. Gonna need the 2nd line to step up.
The flying Trouba elbow will be looking for Barkov or any good player on the panthers.....watch out.

What panthers fans are giving up? Florida should win this in 6

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The Rangers are physical and very annoying. Washington couldn't control themselves. They kept giving us powerplays doing stupid shit.

Carolina did also the first two games. Then they stopped engaging in it and we had to win our last two games on nine full powerplays in four games.

Some of the hotheads on Florida could work to our advantage.

The Panthers are the most playoff built roster in the sport, they're not going to get baited into that garbage tbh. I'd also be worried with how physical they are in front of Igor too. The Caps/Canes were baby soft in front of him, Florida will try to get in his head the most out of any team of this year's playoffs. I got Florida in 6 but the road map for NYR is like you said. I just don't see them getting baited like the Canes/Caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad