Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Where should I install these in the database? Assuming in the pictures folder? Do I leave them in a folder titled "players" ?

Apologies for such basic questions

I packed it in a folder called players. The images need to be stored in the following location:

..\Steam\steamapps\common\Eastside Hockey Manager\data\pictures\players

(see below)

upload_2018-6-11_1-13-7.png

Reactions: BKarchitect
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Is there still lack of NHL ready prospects (and goalies) few years after "real" players don't show up in the Draft anymore ?

Just saw this now. It was discussed a few pages back, but altering the starting database (full) plus adding extra junior players and adding national team pool players allows other players to come up and be developed. I haven’t had this goalie issue that other people have.

Reactions: pukovnik

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Here's a complete list of real prospects in NHL32/36 for the 2019 NHL draft and beyond from countries OTHER than Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland. If anybody wants to suggest some names to add to help fill out these countries' futures, I'm all ears. If I'm adding a prospect, need to have at minimum: height & weight, date of birth, and shooting hand plus at least a basic description of the players' position or how they play is ideal. I am fully capable of going to an U16 league at Eliteprospects and simply randomly adding young players but unless I know a little bit about what actual position they play and/or have a small description of the type game they have, I don't really want to add them. Whats the point of having their name in the game if their size, position and type of game is completely random?

AUSTRIA
2019 Draft - Marco Rossi

BELARUS
2019 - Vladimir Alistrov, Ignat Belov

CZECH REPUBLIC
2019 - Michal Teply, Matej Toman, Jonas Peterak, Filip Prikryl, Martin Hugo Has, Martin Lang, Jan Mlcak, Vojtech Strondala, Marcel Barinka, Adam Najman, Patrik Rasin, David Vitouch, Filip Koffer, Lukas Parik, Ondrej Psenicka
2020 - Jaromir Pytlik, Nick Malik, Adam Raska, David Homola, Radek Kucerik, Simon Kubicek, Jan Mysak
2021 - Stanislav Svozil

DENMARK
2019 - Gustav Green

GERMANY
2019 - Mortiz Seider, Yannick Valenti, Nikita Alexandrov, Tim Fleischer
2020 - Tim Stutzle

GREAT BRITAIN
2019 - Kieran Brown
2020 - Mason Alderson

HUNGARY
2019 - David Kozma, Kristof Papp

JAPAN
2021 - Yusaku Ando, Aito Iguchi

SLOVAKIA
2019 - Maxim Cajkovic, Simon Jellus, Martin Ilencik, Samuel Hlavaj, Peter Melcher
2020 - Samuel Knazko
2022 - Juraj Slafkovsky

SWITZERLAND
2019 - Valentin Nussbaumer, Keijo Weibel, Kyen Sopa, Daniel Schwenninger, Lukas Rubin, David Aebischer
2020 - Noah Delemont, Theo Rochette

And here are the prospects in there for the 2021 and 2022 drafts from Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland...same applies here (I think the 2018 thru 2020 drafts are pretty well represented for these major powers, way too many names to list):

CANADA
2021 - Cameron Whynot, Peter Reynolds, Israel Mianscum, Zack Stringer, Trevor Wong, Sean Tschigerl, Carson Lambos, Owen Power, Dylan Guenther, Cole Sillinger, Logan Stankoven, Cole Dubinsky, Joshua Roy, Charles-Alexis Legault, Dovar Tinling, Tristan Lennox, Zachary L'Heureux, James Malatesta, Connor Lockhart, Tanner Brown, Zack Ostapchuk, Corson Ceulemans, Colton Dach, Keagan Slaney, Joe Vrbetic, Vincent Iorio, Kyle Jackson, Kalen Szeto, Josh Barnes
2022 - Matthew Savoie, Shane Wright

(For next update, Francesco Arcuri, Brandt Clarke, Roman Schmidt and Daniel Michaud to be added for 2021)

FINLAND
2021 - Aatu Raty, Niko Huuhtanen

RUSSIA
2021 - Nikita Chibrikov, Daniil Avershin, Daniil Chayka

(For next update, Matvei Petrov and Nikolai Makarov to be added for 2021 and Nikita Sakharov and Kirill Dolzhenkov for 2022)

SWEDEN
2021 - Jesper Wallstadt, William Eklund

USA
2021 - Dylan Gratton, Michael Bevilacqua, Anthony Agostinelli, Matt Beniers, Ryan St. Louis, Aiden Hreschuk, Luke Mittelstadt, Hunter Strand, Sasha Pastujov, Jason Siedem, Drew Tsakounis, Dylan Duke, Matthew Argentina, John Opilka, Jeremy Wilmer, Johnny Waldron, Scott Morrow, Sasha Teleguine, Chaz Lucius, Ethan Straky, Mackie Samoskevich, Luke Hughes, Nick Williams

(For next update, David Codd, Liam Gilmartin and Sam Volturo to be added for 2021)
2021 USA - Caden Brown (younger brother of Logan Brown) committed to University of Wisconsin, left handed, centre, 6'0" weight idk. Mix of a power forward and sniper
2021 Czech Republic - Dominik Soukup, HC Plzen U16, April 10 2003, 5'8" 157lbs, left handed, pure sniper, winger
2021 Finland - Kalle Ervasti, HIFK U16, March 7 2003, 5'10" 165lbs, right handed, defenseman, great skater and passer
2021 Finland - Robert von Gerdten, Espoo Blues U18, October 7 2002, 5'9" 157lbs, left handed, defenseman, two way defender shuts down opponents and puts up points
2021 Finland - Eero Niemi, Assat U18, October 2 2002, 5'11" 172lbs, left handed, forward, power forward/sniper type

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
2021 USA - Caden Brown (younger brother of Logan Brown) committed to University of Wisconsin, left handed, centre, 6'0" weight idk. Mix of a power forward and sniper
2021 Czech Republic - Dominik Soukup, HC Plzen U16, April 10 2003, 5'8" 157lbs, left handed, pure sniper, winger
2021 Finland - Kalle Ervasti, HIFK U16, March 7 2003, 5'10" 165lbs, right handed, defenseman, great skater and passer
2021 Finland - Robert von Gerdten, Espoo Blues U18, October 7 2002, 5'9" 157lbs, left handed, defenseman, two way defender shuts down opponents and puts up points
2021 Finland - Eero Niemi, Assat U18, October 2 2002, 5'11" 172lbs, left handed, forward, power forward/sniper type

Thanks - always fun to get some of the younger brothers and off-spring with deep hockey ties in there - I was not aware of Caden Brown. Also will add Maddox Flemming and Nick Pierre from the '04 USA class. Soukup has been on the to-do list with Mensik and Marha as well from the Czech Republic. With the additional Finns, I'm really just hurting for real Swedish top 2021 draftees & late '02/'03/'04 borns aside from Wallstadt. I'll peruse the Swedish sub-forum here at HF but if anybody wants to suggest some names with some quick scouting reports, that would be great! :)

Reactions: MasterMatt25

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Kreiderman, amazing work on the face packs as always! Can’t wait for an NCAA update perhaps for 18-19 once those classes are finalized and bios get put up on websites :D

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Thanks - always fun to get some of the younger brothers and off-spring with deep hockey ties in there - I was not aware of Caden Brown. Also will add Maddox Flemming and Nick Pierre from the '04 USA class. Soukup has been on the to-do list with Mensik and Marha as well from the Czech Republic. With the additional Finns, I'm really just hurting for real Swedish top 2021 draftees & late '02/'03/'04 borns aside from Wallstadt. I'll peruse the Swedish sub-forum here at HF but if anybody wants to suggest some names with some quick scouting reports, that would be great! :)
Also I know its far away but Niemi is looking like a potential 1st rounder, not as high as Raty/Whynot/Power and the other noticeable names, but he's not far behind. The only ones I'm not sure. I'll look up any Swedish prospects I can find

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Kreiderman, amazing work on the face packs as always! Can’t wait for an NCAA update perhaps for 18-19 once those classes are finalized and bios get put up on websites :D

Yeah, I completely flaked on the NCAA facepack for this previous season. I relocated from Amsterdam to Vienna for work and it has been a very hectic 12 months.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Yeah, I completely flaked on the NCAA facepack for this previous season. I relocated from Amsterdam to Vienna for work and it has been a very hectic 12 months.

No worries, I’m mostly joking - the draft class contribution is already great. I’ve been slowly adding some ‘19 and ‘20 draft class faces but I simply don’t do them to the same quality as you and obviously faces for really young prospects can be hard to find especially at decent resolution plus some of them look like freaking babies at age 15 or 16.

I suppose if you or anybody else who does great face pack work has time, a high quality “wonder kids” face pack of ‘19 draft and later guys would be high on the wish list since these are the real players who some day you will see their faces plastered over league leaderboards.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
No worries, I’m mostly joking - the draft class contribution is already great. I’ve been slowly adding some ‘19 and ‘20 draft class faces but I simply don’t do them to the same quality as you and obviously faces for really young prospects can be hard to find especially at decent resolution plus some of them look like freaking babies at age 15 or 16.

I suppose if you or anybody else who does great face pack work has time, a high quality “wonder kids” face pack of ‘19 draft and later guys would be high on the wish list since these are the real players who some day you will see their faces plastered over league leaderboards.

If you want to create a facepack like that, here's a tip: u18 World Championship website. Click the player's name, view page source for the headshot and you will find a 500x200 .jpg photo. I might spend the next few hours collecting those images and include them into a wonder kids face pack haha

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
No Nikkanen, Kokkonen, Cajkovic, Mutala, Okhotyuk, Robertson, McCarthy, Warren, Barlage, Boldy or Vlasic?

All the guys you mentioned are highly rated and probably in the next grouping as you scroll down but I can’t control how the sim wants to “rank” guys. Sometimes how it displays draft rankings or team page prospect rankings are not even close to the actual ranking input into the DB. Also keep in mind some of these guys have -8 or -9 for potential which can give them a variance across each game started.

Also I think some of those guys like Kokkonen and Warren have not exactly helped their stock the past 6 months. I pushed up on Cajkovic after the U18s so he’s usually a first rounder now. I’ve seen Nikkanen a first in sims as well just not every time. And blame HF user Pavel Buchnevich for Vlasic not being a sure fire top 15 pick, he’s out there pretty strong that Vlasic won’t have the mobility to be a star at the next level so that’s influenced his rating a bit. Of course, when it comes to raw teenage prospects, a lot is in the eye of the beholder.

With EHM not being perfect and with our ability to even predict next years draft class of course not perfect either - I feel like as long as a database gets within the “ballpark” then that’s reasonable.

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Here's a complete list of real prospects in NHL32/36 for the 2019 NHL draft and beyond from countries OTHER than Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland. If anybody wants to suggest some names to add to help fill out these countries' futures, I'm all ears. If I'm adding a prospect, need to have at minimum: height & weight, date of birth, and shooting hand plus at least a basic description of the players' position or how they play is ideal. I am fully capable of going to an U16 league at Eliteprospects and simply randomly adding young players but unless I know a little bit about what actual position they play and/or have a small description of the type game they have, I don't really want to add them. Whats the point of having their name in the game if their size, position and type of game is completely random?

AUSTRIA
2019 Draft - Marco Rossi

BELARUS
2019 - Vladimir Alistrov, Ignat Belov

CZECH REPUBLIC
2019 - Michal Teply, Matej Toman, Jonas Peterak, Filip Prikryl, Martin Hugo Has, Martin Lang, Jan Mlcak, Vojtech Strondala, Marcel Barinka, Adam Najman, Patrik Rasin, David Vitouch, Filip Koffer, Lukas Parik, Ondrej Psenicka
2020 - Jaromir Pytlik, Nick Malik, Adam Raska, David Homola, Radek Kucerik, Simon Kubicek, Jan Mysak
2021 - Stanislav Svozil

DENMARK
2019 - Gustav Green

GERMANY
2019 - Mortiz Seider, Yannick Valenti, Nikita Alexandrov, Tim Fleischer
2020 - Tim Stutzle

GREAT BRITAIN
2019 - Kieran Brown
2020 - Mason Alderson

HUNGARY
2019 - David Kozma, Kristof Papp

JAPAN
2021 - Yusaku Ando, Aito Iguchi

SLOVAKIA
2019 - Maxim Cajkovic, Simon Jellus, Martin Ilencik, Samuel Hlavaj, Peter Melcher
2020 - Samuel Knazko
2022 - Juraj Slafkovsky

SWITZERLAND
2019 - Valentin Nussbaumer, Keijo Weibel, Kyen Sopa, Daniel Schwenninger, Lukas Rubin, David Aebischer
2020 - Noah Delemont, Theo Rochette

And here are the prospects in there for the 2021 and 2022 drafts from Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland...same applies here (I think the 2018 thru 2020 drafts are pretty well represented for these major powers, way too many names to list):

CANADA
2021 - Cameron Whynot, Peter Reynolds, Israel Mianscum, Zack Stringer, Trevor Wong, Sean Tschigerl, Carson Lambos, Owen Power, Dylan Guenther, Cole Sillinger, Logan Stankoven, Cole Dubinsky, Joshua Roy, Charles-Alexis Legault, Dovar Tinling, Tristan Lennox, Zachary L'Heureux, James Malatesta, Connor Lockhart, Tanner Brown, Zack Ostapchuk, Corson Ceulemans, Colton Dach, Keagan Slaney, Joe Vrbetic, Vincent Iorio, Kyle Jackson, Kalen Szeto, Josh Barnes
2022 - Matthew Savoie, Shane Wright

(For next update, Francesco Arcuri, Brandt Clarke, Roman Schmidt and Daniel Michaud to be added for 2021)

FINLAND
2021 - Aatu Raty, Niko Huuhtanen

RUSSIA
2021 - Nikita Chibrikov, Daniil Avershin, Daniil Chayka

(For next update, Matvei Petrov and Nikolai Makarov to be added for 2021 and Nikita Sakharov and Kirill Dolzhenkov for 2022)

SWEDEN
2021 - Jesper Wallstadt, William Eklund

USA
2021 - Dylan Gratton, Michael Bevilacqua, Anthony Agostinelli, Matt Beniers, Ryan St. Louis, Aiden Hreschuk, Luke Mittelstadt, Hunter Strand, Sasha Pastujov, Jason Siedem, Drew Tsakounis, Dylan Duke, Matthew Argentina, John Opilka, Jeremy Wilmer, Johnny Waldron, Scott Morrow, Sasha Teleguine, Chaz Lucius, Ethan Straky, Mackie Samoskevich, Luke Hughes, Nick Williams

(For next update, David Codd, Liam Gilmartin and Sam Volturo to be added for 2021)
2021 - Sweden: Fabian Lysell, January 19 2003 LW Frolunda HC J18, 5'5" 132 lbs, right handed, shoot first kind of player
2021 - Sweden: Anton Olsson, January 26 2003 D Malmo Redhawks J18, 6'1" 170lbs, left handed, offensive defenseman
2021 - Sweden: Arvid Eljas, June 1 2003 C Leksands IF J18, 5'7" 152lbs, left handed, playmaker/two-way
2022 - Finland/Canada: Brad Lambert, December 19 2003 F Pelicans U16, 5'10" 146lbs right handed, pure goal scorer
2022 - Sweden: Noah Berger, September 28 2004 C/RW Frolunda HC U16, 5'9" 121lbs, left handed, two-way forward
2022 - Sweden: Marwin Wedemo-Nordkvist, March 4 2004 D IFK Osteraker/Lidingo U16, 5'8" 112lbs, left handed, defensive defenseman
2022 - Sweden: Otto Stahre, March 11 2004 C Partill HK J18, left handed, power forward
2022 - USA: Zach Filak, January 21 2004 forward Oakland Jr Grizzlies U16, 6'0" 150lbs, left handed, playmaker offensive
2022 - USA/Czech Republic: Marek Hejduk (twin son of Milan Hejduk), January 3 2004 Colorado Thunderbirds Midget AAA, 5'7" right handed, playmaker
2022 - USA/Czech Republic: David Hejduk (twin son of Milan Hejduk), January 3 2004 Colorado Thunderbirds Midget AAA, 5'7" right handed, sniper

Reactions: Fredrik Nordkvist

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Which roster database has better potentials for prospects? I find the one I'm currently using unrealistic. They give Borgstrom and Connor 3 stars only

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Which roster database has better potentials for prospects? I find the one I'm currently using unrealistic. They give Borgstrom and Connor 3 stars only

Potentials dont mean they are not going to be good. They can still be great players.. If you wanted, you could edit the databases themselves.

JuicyJofa

Done with basing my usernames on players
Jan 27, 2010
Around the World
Hey guys, I just realized that there wasn't any playoffs hockey in Junior (Q, OHL, WHL) and neither the Mem Cup. Does anyone here experienced that issue so far and know how to solve that issue ?

flamesftw

Jan 12, 2018
Made my biggest trade ever, it's huge and probably bad, however I was really bored and wanted to have fun. Im the rangers

To Tampa
Shattenkirk
Kreider
Fast
Spooner
Merrill
Schenider (Cole)

To NYR
Callahan
Girardi
Coburn (all 3 were cap dumps to make deal happen)
Foote
Cirelli
Raddysh
Katchouk
Masin
Volkov
Lipanov
3 1st round picks

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
All the guys you mentioned are highly rated and probably in the next grouping as you scroll down but I can’t control how the sim wants to “rank” guys. Sometimes how it displays draft rankings or team page prospect rankings are not even close to the actual ranking input into the DB. Also keep in mind some of these guys have -8 or -9 for potential which can give them a variance across each game started.

Also I think some of those guys like Kokkonen and Warren have not exactly helped their stock the past 6 months. I pushed up on Cajkovic after the U18s so he’s usually a first rounder now. I’ve seen Nikkanen a first in sims as well just not every time. And blame HF user Pavel Buchnevich for Vlasic not being a sure fire top 15 pick, he’s out there pretty strong that Vlasic won’t have the mobility to be a star at the next level so that’s influenced his rating a bit. Of course, when it comes to raw teenage prospects, a lot is in the eye of the beholder.

With EHM not being perfect and with our ability to even predict next years draft class of course not perfect either - I feel like as long as a database gets within the “ballpark” then that’s reasonable.
2018 NHL Entry Draft Picks at hockeydb.com

Here's the 1st round of the 2018 draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->