Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
Thanks for confirming. I have no idea what the issue is. I will check the server logs when I get a chance.

I have heard of Down For Everyone but I don't know how reliable they are.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Here's a complete list of real prospects in NHL32/36 for the 2019 NHL draft and beyond from countries OTHER than Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland. If anybody wants to suggest some names to add to help fill out these countries' futures, I'm all ears. If I'm adding a prospect, need to have at minimum: height & weight, date of birth, and shooting hand plus at least a basic description of the players' position or how they play is ideal. I am fully capable of going to an U16 league at Eliteprospects and simply randomly adding young players but unless I know a little bit about what actual position they play and/or have a small description of the type game they have, I don't really want to add them. Whats the point of having their name in the game if their size, position and type of game is completely random?

AUSTRIA
2019 Draft - Marco Rossi

BELARUS
2019 - Vladimir Alistrov, Ignat Belov

CZECH REPUBLIC
2019 - Michal Teply, Matej Toman, Jonas Peterak, Filip Prikryl, Martin Hugo Has, Martin Lang, Jan Mlcak, Vojtech Strondala, Marcel Barinka, Adam Najman, Patrik Rasin, David Vitouch, Filip Koffer, Lukas Parik, Ondrej Psenicka
2020 - Jaromir Pytlik, Nick Malik, Adam Raska, David Homola, Radek Kucerik, Simon Kubicek, Jan Mysak
2021 - Stanislav Svozil

DENMARK
2019 - Gustav Green

GERMANY
2019 - Mortiz Seider, Yannick Valenti, Nikita Alexandrov, Tim Fleischer
2020 - Tim Stutzle

GREAT BRITAIN
2019 - Kieran Brown
2020 - Mason Alderson

HUNGARY
2019 - David Kozma, Kristof Papp

JAPAN
2021 - Yusaku Ando, Aito Iguchi

SLOVAKIA
2019 - Maxim Cajkovic, Simon Jellus, Martin Ilencik, Samuel Hlavaj, Peter Melcher
2020 - Samuel Knazko
2022 - Juraj Slafkovsky

SWITZERLAND
2019 - Valentin Nussbaumer, Keijo Weibel, Kyen Sopa, Daniel Schwenninger, Lukas Rubin, David Aebischer
2020 - Noah Delemont, Theo Rochette

And here are the prospects in there for the 2021 and 2022 drafts from Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden and Finland...same applies here (I think the 2018 thru 2020 drafts are pretty well represented for these major powers, way too many names to list):

CANADA
2021 - Cameron Whynot, Peter Reynolds, Israel Mianscum, Zack Stringer, Trevor Wong, Sean Tschigerl, Carson Lambos, Owen Power, Dylan Guenther, Cole Sillinger, Logan Stankoven, Cole Dubinsky, Joshua Roy, Charles-Alexis Legault, Dovar Tinling, Tristan Lennox, Zachary L'Heureux, James Malatesta, Connor Lockhart, Tanner Brown, Zack Ostapchuk, Corson Ceulemans, Colton Dach, Keagan Slaney, Joe Vrbetic, Vincent Iorio, Kyle Jackson, Kalen Szeto, Josh Barnes
2022 - Matthew Savoie, Shane Wright

(For next update, Francesco Arcuri, Brandt Clarke, Roman Schmidt and Daniel Michaud to be added for 2021)

FINLAND
2021 - Aatu Raty, Niko Huuhtanen

RUSSIA
2021 - Nikita Chibrikov, Daniil Avershin, Daniil Chayka

(For next update, Matvei Petrov and Nikolai Makarov to be added for 2021 and Nikita Sakharov and Kirill Dolzhenkov for 2022)

SWEDEN
2021 - Jesper Wallstadt, William Eklund

USA
2021 - Dylan Gratton, Michael Bevilacqua, Anthony Agostinelli, Matt Beniers, Ryan St. Louis, Aiden Hreschuk, Luke Mittelstadt, Hunter Strand, Sasha Pastujov, Jason Siedem, Drew Tsakounis, Dylan Duke, Matthew Argentina, John Opilka, Jeremy Wilmer, Johnny Waldron, Scott Morrow, Sasha Teleguine, Chaz Lucius, Ethan Straky, Mackie Samoskevich, Luke Hughes, Nick Williams

(For next update, David Codd, Liam Gilmartin and Sam Volturo to be added for 2021)
If you want I can chime in on Czech prospects.

Some others who might be worth adding:

Martin Chromiak (2002, F, SVK) - Seems like the best 02 born Slovak after Knazko. I heard good thing about him.
Oleksii Myklukha (late 2002, F, UKR) - Insane numbers in the Slovak U18, rumors are that he's getting Slovak citizenship.
Marcus Almquist (2003, F, DEN) - Got some games in the Swedish U18 and produced.
Even though he is still extremely young, he seems, at least statistically, like the best Danish prospect for the upcoming drafts.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Just to clarify, does the NHL 32 Seattle database have a game start point after the 2018 draft?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys,

I created a facepack for the draft. It's 250+ headshots of prospects who are draft eligible. This includes updated faces for kids like Dahlin, Zadina, Svechnikov, Kotkaniemi from the combine (See examples below).

Download:

Adam Boqvist:
1CbZXNJ.png

Jesperi Kotkaniemi:
AhzZNGX.png

Ty Smith:
0hDJRis.png

Noah Dobson:
OHA7hj5.png

Rasmus Dahlin:
eZYNwoU.png

Filip Zadina:
zZOPi7B.png

Andrei Svechnikov:
VudQHXk.png

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
So, is there any way to have the default starting database 'updated' to the detail that the TBL rosters have, (New leagues, and players with fake names and everything)? Is it even possible to do that?

I only ask because I love the detail of the TBL rosters, I just wish the default database had a lot of leagues like the 10.0 rosters and FHM. The more leagues, the better for me!

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Is there still lack of NHL ready prospects (and goalies) few years after "real" players don't show up in the Draft anymore ?

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
So, is there any way to have the default starting database 'updated' to the detail that the TBL rosters have, (New leagues, and players with fake names and everything)? Is it even possible to do that?

I only ask because I love the detail of the TBL rosters, I just wish the default database had a lot of leagues like the 10.0 rosters and FHM. The more leagues, the better for me!

That's a very interesting request, I can look into possibly bringing my clubs/competitions into the default DB.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
That's a very interesting request, I can look into possibly bringing my clubs/competitions into the default DB.

Thanks ECK. Like I said plenty Of times before on these boards, I’ve been playing this game ever since it came out of the ‘box’ basically. I love the creators that update the rosters and everything, I just wish the starting database would be ‘refreshed’. I wasn’t sure if it could happen. Im not one of those players that look forward to the new rosters each season lol, I just play with whatever starts out.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Which starting database? The default one that comes with EHM 1? That's just the TBL Rosters with faked names.

Ahh it is hard-corded now that I look at it, though it was just empty clubs with re-gens.

@Smirnov2Chistov I believe you can use any of the other DBs with the 'Use Randomized Details' option...though I just tried it with the in-development version of my DB and the game crashes.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Apologies if this has been answered, but where would I find that Totems logo for NHL32?

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
Ahh it is hard-corded now that I look at it, though it was just empty clubs with re-gens

There's no hard-coding. It's just that the various names in the database have been faked. You could change them back but there's no point as it is virtually the same at the TBL Rosters (there might be a slight difference in the range of playable rosters). So it would be easier just to download the same version of the TBL Rosters.

Reactions: xECK29x

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Hey guys,

I created a facepack for the draft. It's 250+ headshots of prospects who are draft eligible. This includes updated faces for kids like Dahlin, Zadina, Svechnikov, Kotkaniemi from the combine (See examples below).

Download:

Where should I install these in the database? Assuming in the pictures folder? Do I leave them in a folder titled "players" ?

Apologies for such basic questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad