Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Is there any way to add an injury to a player in the editor so the right guys are on IR to start the season?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The beta version thread at TBL has been locked due to people repeatedly asking when the rosters will be out http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18352&p=230973#p230973

For years now the TBL response to the question of a release date has been in a red banner across the top of relevant threads (including the beta thread); it says...

We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases.
Don't think my passion to ask is some sort of childishness which you probably see at TBL.com. I have such a huge desire to play this game right now so my eagerness is taking over my consciousness. So I will ask one more question, when did the last roster get released?

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Don't think my passion to ask is some sort of childishness which you probably see at TBL.com. I have such a huge desire to play this game right now so my eagerness is taking over my consciousness. So I will ask one more question, when did the last roster get released?

Last roster came out June 1st (version 9.5). Just as a heads up the most recent TBL roster will be in the top left of the home page.

frisland

Apr 9, 2003
I've been EHM-silent for a long time before the past couple weeks when i started a new game, 3 seasons in (1st round exit, lost cup final, 1st round exit)

what's the state of the pre-game editor these days? in the pre-steam era i was able to relocate some franchises and such, is the editor at that point yet?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Started a game with the 1.1 1/2 roster. Kept myself to signing 29 yo and younger. I'll be able to re-sign them, but no new signing over 30.

Tye McGinn - Grigorenko - Moses
Brady Ferguson - Da Costa - Christian Thomas
Petr Straka - Marek Hrivik - Chase Bailey
Colin Smith - Ryan Carpenter - Jsdon Akeson
Cam Brown, Vladimir Tkachyov

Brickley - Pouliot
Percy - Erixon
Cowen - Dylan Zink
Gormley

Kareyev
Irving

Top 5 non-NHL prospects:
Nikita Korostelev, RW, AHL
Alexander Barabanov, RW, AHL
Artyom Zub, LD, AHL
Tyler Wong, RW, AHL
Vasily Demchenko, G, AHL

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Tkachyov, Hrivik, Moses were all beast for me. Zub, Korostelev are good ones as well going forward.

And after a long layoff (manually controlling all 35 teams in off-season to get some realistic results, albeit it resulted in lots of very good waived players in September) I'm back for my 4th Kraken year.

Some posts were lost in the forum transition so I'll start at the draft.
Coming off a big regression season to just 69 points major changes were in order for the Kraken. On the eve of the draft the first of those moves were made.
Kraken trade LW Boone Jenner, LD Christian Djoos, 7th Overall pick in 2020 and 15th Overall pick in 2020 to Saskatchewan for 1st Overall pick in 2020

Kraken have lacked top end skill since their inception and are hoping that the newest Rimouski phenom Alexis Lafreniere can be that answer. Lauded as NHL ready with strengths everwhere, Lafreniere is considered a potential phenom. Saskatchewan already have 2019 #2 Kirby Dach and 2018 #3 Filip Zadina up front and hope solid top pairing 25yo Djoos will help stablize the backend, along with 25yo Jenner being a force at both ends on 2nd/3rd lines. They would draft G Kael Stewart at #7 and LW Eduard Romanov at #15.
On day 2 Kraken would complete another series of deals to free up room.
Kraken deal RW Brandon Hawkins and LW Alex Tonge to Kansas City for LD Dan Hamhuis, LW Sebastien Barrette, KC 3rd in 2023

Hawkins and Tonge were tweeners who played 42 combined games for Kraken last year, but likely not in long term plans at 25 years old. Hamhuis will be bought out of his last year, Barrette and expiring contract.
Kraken trade RD Darren Raddysh and LD Matt Timms to Milwaukee for C Cale Allen, RW Mitch Amante, MIL 3rd in 2022, MIL 5th in 2022
Smart safe Raddysh was ok for Kraken playing 43 games last year, but Kraken are looking to improve speed on backend and with Schuldt, Gross, and Ahcan pushing from Utah he was unneccassary. Allen and Amante are expiring contracts.
Kraken trade LW Dominik Simon and RW Nikita Soshnikov to New York I for RD Johnny Boychuk, LD Scott Mayfield, NYI 2nd Round in 2023
Islanders needed forward depth and to get under cap by ditching Boychuk's bloated 6 mil owed next year. He will be bought out by Kraken. Simon and Soshnikov are nice pieces but it was a deal too good to pass up.
Kraken trade LD Brady Lyle, CAR 5th in 2020 to Calgary for G Mason McDonald
Kraken have big struggles in net and McDonald will figure to be in the mix next year coming off a strong year in Stockton.
Kraken trade C Jayden Halbgewachs to CAR for CAR 4th in 2021
Minor depth move.

Draft
Kraken draft C Alexis Lafreniere Round 1, #1 Overall
Kraken draft RD Nestori Suoraniemi Round 1, #28 Overall
Kraken draft RW Seth Jarvis Round 2, #42 Overall
Kraken draft LD Owen Kaunisto Round 2, #70 Overall
Kraken draft LW Jake Holmstrom Round 3, #78 Overall
Kraken draft RD Mitch Miller Round 3, #83 Overall
Kraken draft G Josh Langford Round 4, #112 Overall
Kraken draft C Aaron Norman Round 4, #114 Overall
Kraken draft LW Jack Jensen Round 4, #140 Overall
Kraken draft C Kevin Zacharias Round 5, #150 Overall
Kraken draft RW Conor Drouin Round 7, #222 Overall

Let go as UFA
Cale Allen, Mitch Amante, Sebastien Barrette, Leland Irving, Harry Zolnierczyk, Matt Hunwick, Scott Mayfield.
Bought out
Dan Hamhuis, Johnny Boychuk
Left as RFA
Vladimir Tkachyov, Vasily Demchenko

July 7th, 2020
Kraken make big splash in UFA market sign TJ Brodie, announce 5 other signings

TJ Brodie was the big news of the day. Regarded as the top defenseman on the market, the deal is a coup for Kraken defense which lacks top end skill beyond Boqvist. Despite coming off a down year in Calgary, Kraken commit 6 years and 55 million dollars to the 30 year old. Also announced were 24 year old two-way forward Adrian Kempe who has struggled to establish an identity in Los Angeles and Detroit over last few years. Had just 26 points in 72 games last year in Detroit, signed to a risky 5 year, 15 million dollar deal. Kraken brought in 27 year old Garret Sparks from Toronto who is coming off a 15-5-1 season as Leafs backup with a 2.93gaa and .898 save percentage. Caulfield has announced it will be an open competition in camp between Sparks, McDonald and returnee Williams. LW Vladimir Tkachyov is back on a 6year 18 million dollar deal. Also in are prospects LD Eero Teravainen and C Jordan Maher.

July 15th, 2020
Kraken sign ex-Jet Blake Wheeler to a 5 year, 35 million dollar deal.

A risky long term deal for a 34 year old player, but the former Jet captain will add leadership to what figures to be a young group as well as consistent two-way 65ish point play.

August 16th, 2020
Kraken trade C Konstantin Okulov and RW Justin Brazeau to Columbus for rights to C Alex Newhook

Columbus was desperately thin down the middle as they look to compete for a cup. Speedy Newhook, who was a #18 overall pick in 2019 struggling in his freshman year in college so is a project.

September 30, 2020
Training Camp Battle Review

The goaltending battle was a fierce one, but in the end Garret Sparks and Stephon Williams have come out on top. With the incredible struggles in net Kraken have faced this might not be a permanent situation. McDonald has cleared waivers and will be pushing hard all year.
The defense had 3 main contenders for the final two spots, with another 3 having long shots to make it. All the long shots (2019 #17 pick 19yo Byron Byram, 2018 #83 pick 20yo Danila Zhuravlyov, 2019 undrafted 21yo Jonathan Smart) bowed out early on. The final 3 (25yo Jimmy Schuldt 19gp last year, 25yo Jordan Gross 1gp last year, 23yo Jack Ahcan 0gp last year) would battle right until the end. In the end Gross' offensive prowless would win him the #6 role and Ahcan's skating would get him the #7. Schuldt would clear waivers and be the #8 guy for the Kraken for the 4th straight season.
Among the forwards it looked locked up yet there was potential. Some guys that needed to step up such as Commisso, Frost, Meireles, Carpenter failed to step up and camp would go mostly as expected. Matt Gaudreau who had 68 games over past two years, including spending all of last year on the roster would fail to step up losing his spot to newcomer back from Europe in Sam Lorentz. However a fantastic camp from 19yo reigning AHL rookie of the year in #16 pick from 2019 Isac Andersson would force his way into top 9 (along with poor camp from Grigorenko) and eliminate Lorentz's spot off the roster.

2020-21 Seattle Kraken
Vladimir Tkachyov - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins"A" - Blake Wheeler"A"
Nikolai Prokhorkin - Alexis Lafreniere - Steve Moses"A"
Oscar Lindberg - Isac Andersson - Martin Frk
Zack Hyman - Andrew Copp - Adrian Kempe
ex: Mikhail Grigorenko, Daniel Carr

TJ Brodie - Adam Boqvist
Tobias Enstrom"C" - Cody Franson
Artyom Zub - Jordan Gross
ex: Jack Ahcan

Garret Sparks
Stephon Williams

2020-21 Utah Grizzlies
Philipp Kurashev (21yo, #44 2018) - Greg Meireles (21yo, #72 2018) - Matt Gaudreau"C" (25yo, undrafted)
Steven Lorentz (24yo, undrafted) - Dominic Commisso"A" (22yo, undrafted) - Nicolas Guay (21yo, #230 2019)
Robert Carpenter (24yo, undrafted) - Kevin Hancock (22yo, undrafted) - Dominik Bokk (20yo, #77 2018)
Joel Teasdale (21yo, #107 2018) - Morgan Frost (21yo, #27 2017) - MacAuley Carson (21yo, #134 2018)

Jimmy Schuldt"A" (25yo, undrafted) - Danila Zhuravlyov (20yo, #82 2018)
Jonathan Smart (21yo, undrafted) - Kale Clague"A" (22yo, #51 2016)
Noah Dobson (20yo, #93 2018) - Jesse Lees (25yo, undrafted)

Mason McDonald (24yo, #34 2014)
Stephane Dhillon (22yo, #111 2018)

ECHL
G Zachary Bouthillier (20yo, #69 2018)
LD Eero Teravainen (21yo, undrafted)
LW Blade Jenkins (20yo, #113 2018)
C Cole Fonstad (20yo, #74 2018)
C Jordan Maher (22yo, undrafted)

Top 10 Prospects
G Spencer Knight, 19, Boston College (NCAA), #14 2019
RD Nestori Suoraniemi, 18, Jokerit (KHL), #28 2020
LD Bowen Byram, 19, Vancouver (WHL), #17 2019
C Jamieson Rees, 19, Sarnia (OHL), #52 2019
LW Philipp Kurashev, 21, Utah (AHL), #44 2018
RW Dominik Bokk, 20, Utah (AHL), #77 2018
LD Jordan Harris, 20, Northeastern (NCAA), #138 2019
G Mason McDonald, 24, Utah (AHL), #34 2014
C Alex Newhook, 19, Boston College (NCAA), #18 2019
LD Tobias Bjornfort, 19, Saginaw (OHL), #50 2019

Overall the effort to make the roster younger was a mixed bag. Two 19 year olds will be playing down the middle which might not be ideal. 7 players are set to be UFA's at the end of the year (Tobias Enstrom, Oscar Lindberg, Steve Moses, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Zach Hyman, Mikhail Grigorenko and Daniel Carr), so there may be changes if the year does not go well. Will be targetting more NHL ready talent rather than draft picks going forward as the team looks to take the next step, hopefully more of my draft picks can take a step forward this year as most of the 2018 class has moved into the pro ranks with the 2019 class looking to make the jump right away as well.

Last edited:

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Ugh my old username no longer works in this new forum...

Anyways...Holden, great write-up as usual, love how you track the picks and younger players - helps us get a sense on how well or poorly EHM handles development over time. Personally, I think a lot of improvement could still be made to both player development and CPU AI as you are well aware of.

As for the schedule bug, that's the first I've heard of it...not sure why it would start happening in one particular season. Is it just that one year or has it been doing it constantly?

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
My first season with Quebec was a tough one as expected, we ended up picking as #5 in the draft but traded so that we could pick Joe Veleno with the 3rd overall. In the off season we were able to make some good free agent signings. The team entering 18/19:

François Beauchemin - Joe Veleno - Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau
Alex Burrows - David Desharnais - Alex Chiasson
Michaël Bournival - Torrey Mitchell - Hugo Roy
Jordan Caron - Samuel Henley - Gabriel Bourque
Michael Chaput - Stefan Fournier

Mark Barberio - Simon Després
Ryan Culkin - Maxim Noreau
Olivier Galipeau - Alex Biega
Vincent Lanoue

Jonathan Bernier
Kevin Poulin

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Ugh my old username no longer works in this new forum...

Anyways...Holden, great write-up as usual, love how you track the picks and younger players - helps us get a sense on how well or poorly EHM handles development over time. Personally, I think a lot of improvement could still be made to both player development and CPU AI as you are well aware of.

As for the schedule bug, that's the first I've heard of it...not sure why it would start happening in one particular season. Is it just that one year or has it been doing it constantly?

The first 3 years were fine. It was just this year where all the home in first half, away in second. Not sure why. I'll update you if it does it again next year. With work and stuff getting busy here I haven't been able to play much.

EHM for sure needs some work in AI, but that's to be expected. Too often not ready 18-19 year olds play in NHL, IMO. Then lots of times they end up with 1/2 seasons in NHL as a teenager and sent down as a 20yo to AHL. One thing I'd like looked at is the waiver wire. I get that it's not used that often in real life, but all too often good players that can improve teams are sent down through waivers, IMO. Some of the AI management is just LOL worthy, like Marek Hrivik in my current game. Coming back to back 60 point years, last year he scored 45 points split between Kraken and another team. First Nordiques hugely overpay signing him to a 4 year, 16 million dollar deal in the off-season. Ok fine, that happens. But then they waive him to AHL out of camp. Just odd.

Fire Treliving

Jan 11, 2014
Can someone recommend me a goaltender for the Flames? 1st season. Lack and Smith are atrocious.

I'm thinking about Grubauer.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Some early results with the NHL36 v1.2 database...

Here's the start of season line-up I was able to construct for my Kansas City Scouts:
9ee4dbbf0a36f05899a6ae23607350e8.png

Mikhail Grigorenko (KHL) - Stephane Da Costa (UFA) - Brian Gionta (UFA)
Drew Miller (UFA) - Johan Sundstrom (KHL) - Alexander Barabanov (KHL)
Nikolai Prohorkin (KHL) - Joseph Cramarossa (AHL) - Tyler Wong (AHL)
Terry Broadhurst (UFA) - Joe Vitale (UFA) - T.J. Galiardi (UFA)

J.M. Liles (UFA) - Andrej Sustr (Waivers)
Artyom Zub (KHL) - Tom Gilbert (UFA)
Daniel Brickley (NCAA) - Niclas Burstrom (KHL)
Colby Robak (AHL)

Andrei Karayev (KHL) - Reto Berra (Waivers)

Most of the guys I was able to get in previous versions, I was still able to at least make offers for in v1.2. One exception was Vladimir Tkachyov (Ak Bars one) - who I am no longer able to tempt over at the start of the game (with his strong start to the KHL season and actual NHL interest - this seems accurate).

Right before the start of the season, when the actual NHL teams start sending guys through waivers, I took control of the other 4 additional expansion teams to try and make sure they used the waiver system to maximum benefit. Here's how they look at the start of the season...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6f6843ac6986b48ffd4732b675f9094f.png

Star Player: Alexander Burrows
Goalie Tandem: Justin Peters - Sam Brittain
Key Players - Defense: Jonathan Ericsson, Cody Goloubef, Jared Cowen
Key Players - Forwards: Jay McClement, Erik Condra, Boyd Gordon, Brandon Prust
Possible "Diamonds in the Rough": Darren Raddysh (D), Hunter Smith (RW)
- The Nordiques got the local Quebec star they were thirsting for when Ottawa waived Burrows. Ericsson is also a nice starting piece on the defense. Goal is shaky as should be expected and although there are quite a few NHL-experienced forwards, very few offer any kind of offensive upside. They did go a bit heavier on younger projects though and that could pay off down the road.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a1dc37149fdee1822c6f9caff5921731.png

Star Player: Troy Brouwer
Goalie Tandem: Curtis McElhinney - Kevin Boyle
Key Players - Defense: Brian Lashoff, Jeff Schultz, Mark Fraser
Key Players - Forwards: Jason Chimera, P.A. Parenteau, Chris Kelly, Chris Neill
Possible "Diamonds in the Rough": Casey Bailey (RW), Geoff Platt (LW)
- The Admirals have built their team with a relatively strong and deep forward core and a serviceable NHL vet in net (McElhinney surplus in Toronto with Pickard on board). Watch out for Bailey, who has a wicked shot and Platt, an older Euro-experienced vet with some offensive ability. The defensive looks terribly slow and un-dynamic though...though it will be tough physically.
47f785f027e9e97e27f32ba3d969899f.png

Star Player: Ryan Callahan
Goalie Tandem: Kevin Poulin - Justin Fazio
Key Players - Defense: Denis Wideman, Nick Schultz, Eric Gelinas
Key Players - Forwards: Jiri Hudler, Lauri Korpikoski, P-E Bellemare, Brooks Laich
Possible "Diamonds in the Rough": Steve Moses (RW), Zach Redmond (D)
- From a skater perspective, the 'Tails look surprisingly strong. They have great leadership and experience in all areas with guys like Callahan, Laich and Schultz and more importantly - they have offensive ability in both the forward and defensive cores, especially if a guy like Moses can breakthrough. This is all at the cost of the goalie situation though which looks the meekest of the bunch.
de6155dade0c92c9a1620842f9be8cb0.png

Star Player: Dominic Moore
Goalie Tandem: Michael Leighton - Mackenzie Skapski
Key Players - Defense: Michal Rozsival, Mike Weber, M.A. Gragnani
Key Players - Forwards: Matt Beleskey, John Mitchell, Vernon Fiddler, R.J. Umberger
Possible "Diamonds in the Rough": Michael Paliotta (D), Lucas Lessio (LW)
- When Dominic Moore is you're "star player", you know you lack talent. Though for what it is worth, the Kraken probably have the most balanced team of the group. A lot will hinge on whether Matt Beleskey can regain his mojo and provide vital goals on offense and if Gragnani, a smooth-passing blueliner, can finally stick in the league. Leighton will see a lot of rubber but the long-time vet won't be rattled by it.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Ooooh...so Conor Sheary had basically been demoted to the Pens 4th line, going goal-less and with a single point in 15 games early on for the Pens and they decided to waive him and send him down to Wilkes-Barre. Put in a claim but as the best of the crappy expansion clubs, was nervous I wouldn't snag him. It was my lucky day (and turn at the top of the waiver claim list) and I got him.

First game against Dallas he puts up 2 goals and 3 points, a 10 rating and MOTM in a 4-3 Scouts win. Might have just hit the jackpot here.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Not sure if it was discussed already, but is there a way to change the Salary Cap with any Editor available?

Kane, Nylander, Ritchie, Anisinov are all free agents but want around 11 million, and it just seems totally out of proportion.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Ooooh...so Conor Sheary had basically been demoted to the Pens 4th line, going goal-less and with a single point in 15 games early on for the Pens and they decided to waive him and send him down to Wilkes-Barre. Put in a claim but as the best of the crappy expansion clubs, was nervous I wouldn't snag him. It was my lucky day (and turn at the top of the waiver claim list) and I got him.

First game against Dallas he puts up 2 goals and 3 points, a 10 rating and MOTM in a 4-3 Scouts win. Might have just hit the jackpot here.
Same thing happened in my game basically, except they waived him before the start of the season. I almost decided against claiming him because it seemed a little unfair, but my Vegas team was so brutal in the first year that I just went for it anyway.

c31583e551c488f20227861c6eeb2fca.jpg

Young-ish, consistent 2nd liner for free? Hell yeah.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Got back to EHM after downloading the beta database and starting with Vegas. Got the defense revamped that I'm happy with, but the forwards are going to take a while.

Connor-Bennett(Leading Scorer)-Smith
Eakin-Shipachyov-Parenteau
Bellemare-Karlsson-Tuch
Matteau-Haula-Pulkkinen

Gostisbehere-Theodore
McNabb-Honka (7.55 rating over 50 games!)
Merrill-Schmidt/Miller

Pickard
Fleury

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I downloaded the Editor and was going through some of the elements until I came across something known "regional strength" ranging from North America to Africa to Asia to Oceanic.

What is this?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
most likely the strength of player quality from the region. Where did you find that?
Editor -> Open Database -> Geography -> Continents

I don't know if it does anything because here's one of the examples of strength...

Europe: 1
North America: 0.89999
Africa: 0.94999

And we all know that an Africa team would get dominated by the best beer league team of Ontario. Whatever the case maybe, I'm making an international database to make hockey similar to soccer so I am going through seeing what I want to do.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Editor -> Open Database -> Geography -> Continents

I don't know if it does anything because here's one of the examples of strength...

Europe: 1
North America: 0.89999
Africa: 0.94999

And we all know that an Africa team would get dominated by the best beer league team of Ontario. Whatever the case maybe, I'm making an international database to make hockey similar to soccer so I am going through seeing what I want to do.

In reality yes, but in EHM? I've had teams lose to a Mexican team full of grey'd out players. I typically play crap teams around training camp just for the fun of it.

I've said it before that I would love a database similar to how football manager generates players from Pacific countries like Fiji or he Solomon Islands (obviously this is pure fantasy).

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
In reality yes, but in EHM? I've had teams lose to a Mexican team full of grey'd out players. I typically play crap teams around training camp just for the fun of it.

I've said it before that I would love a database similar to how football manager generates players from Pacific countries like Fiji or he Solomon Islands (obviously this is pure fantasy).
One of the quirks of the lower levels of WC is that the greyed out teams tend to do well compared to countries with just barely enough to fill out a roster. Because too often the greyed out players are actually half-decent for that level (like 6-12 ratings) whereas teams that have just barely enough eligible players are filling out rosters with guys that are basically half 1's.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

I using the Beta DB, but it should suffice.

I am done with at least three to four countries. For example, I changed Tyler Graovac, Jack Roslovic, and Jonah Gadjovich all to Bosnia and Herzegovina and some of their first names to the closest of the language's region. I am trying to avoid in doing NHL all-stars, but I do have a few like Luongo to Italy, Marc-Édouard Vlasic to Croatia, Tavares to Portugal, etc. I also expanded upon the CHL import limit increasing it to 5 and USHL/NAHL's to 10.

Not really doing islands like Fiji and Solomon, but I try and do some of the more major countries like Jamaica, Algeria, and Turkey as such examples. However, in the Editor I did see a bunch of countries where you can edit their status, hockey, and development which might deal with future development. So for another example...

Armenia it says development state "third world", hockey importance "minor", and League Standard "1". Don't know what league standard is.

My main plan is...

- International player stuff
- Expand on IIHF (more teams in the main group and maybe make a division 4)
- Try to expand on Olympics
- Try to expand on World Cup (E: it actually seems the easiest to do)
- Create Seattle Metropolitans
- Make 32 AHL teams (and adjust realignment)
- Make 32 ECHL teams (and adjust realignment)

The problem is I have no clue in how you do half of this stuff, especially the IIHF. I looked to see what the difference is between USA and a team not in any IIHF like Algeria and I can't figure it out. I will want to definitely do all the IIHF stuff and have all the divisions play at the same time, since I am changing a lot of ECHL, AHL, and NHL nationalities. I was reading in TBL and Foppa mentioned that it's extremely difficult to create teams which I have at least 8 to create to reach to 32 in all the three NA leagues, so it might kill my desire to create majority of those. I might just edit already made teams and put them into the AHL and ECHL like teams from SPHL and FHL. E: just realised that a lot of these teams are in the game and just need to be re-edited to be put back to functionality.

Here is the idea I had down below. But I've noticed that the scheduling really sucks in the Editor, so I might leave it back to 8 team divisions.
EASTERN CONFERENCE
Northeast
Boston Bruins [AHL: Providence Bruins | ECHL: Worcester Railers]
Montreal Canadiens [AHL: Laval Rocket | ECHL: Quebec City Nordiques]
New Jersey Devils [AHL: Binghamton Devils | ECHL: Adirondack Thunder]
Ottawa Senators [AHL: Belleville Senators | ECHL: Maine Mariners]

Atlantic
Carolina Hurricanes [AHL: Charlotte Checkers | ECHL: Florida Everblades]
Florida Panthers [AHL: Orlando Solar Bears | ECHL: South Carolina Stingrays]
Tampa Bay Lightning [AHL: Syracuse Crunch | ECHL: Jacksonville IceMen]
Washington Capitals [AHL: Hershey Bears | ECHL: Norfolk Admirals]

Metro

New York Islanders [AHL: Bridgeport Sound Tigers | ECHL: Springfield Thunderbirds]
New York Rangers [AHL: Hartford Wolfpack | ECHL: Manchester Monarchs]
Philadelphia Flyers [AHL: Lehigh Valley Phantoms | ECHL: Reading Royals]
Pittsburgh Penguins [AHL: Wilkes-Barron/Scranton Penguins | ECHL: Wheeling Nailers]

East

Buffalo Sabres [AHL: Rochester Americans | ECHL: Utica Comets]
Detroit Red Wings [AHL: Grand Rapids Griffins | ECHL: Toledo Walleye]
Columbus Blue Jackets [AHL: Cleveland Monsters | ECHL: Greenville Swamp Rabbits]
Toronto Maple Leafs [AHL: Toronto Marlies | ECHL: Brampton Beast]

WESTERN CONFERENCE
Central
Chicago Blackhawks [AHL: Chicago Wolves | ECHL: Indy Fuel]
Nashville Predators [AHL: Milwaukee Admirals | ECHL: Atlanta Gladiators]
St. Louis Blues [AHL: San Antonio Rampage | ECHL: Fort Wayne Komets]
Winnipeg Jets [AHL: Manitoba Moose | ECHL: Rockford IceHogs]

West

Arizona Coyotes [AHL: Tucson Roadrunners | ECHL: Rapid City Rush]
Colorado Avalanche [AHL: Colorado Eagles | ECHL: Tulsa Oilers]
Dallas Stars [AHL: Texas Stars | ECHL: Allen Americans]
Minnesota Wild [AHL: Iowa Wild | ECHL: Quad City Mallards]