Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
There is only ONE way I have ever seen European players leave their league. If you offer them a huge 1 year deal they can come over. I had acquired the rights to Jani Hakanpaa (who for some reason had developed outstanding defensive attributes). After 3 years of trying and trying, I tried simming and re-saving to see what would it take to bring him over. He denied everything under 7 million, anything over the 7 million figure, he was coming over.

I can sometimes get players more easily than that. Problem is Karayev is 23 years old and subject to ELC. Can't change years or money right now. I've had success with guys like Prokhorkin, Zub, Tkachyov coming over as UFA's on ELC's just some guys don't want to (which is realistic).

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
In NHL36 db, with Kareyev it often says he's requesting to be an important player but he won't come but if you make him a key player and give him a huge signing bonus like $750,000 then he'll come. I find huge signing bonuses can help convince players and it's not my money so...:)!

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I can sometimes get players more easily than that. Problem is Karayev is 23 years old and subject to ELC. Can't change years or money right now. I've had success with guys like Prokhorkin, Zub, Tkachyov coming over as UFA's on ELC's just some guys don't want to (which is realistic).

Is that why I can't get Ilya Sorokin to come over? I can't seem to subject him a contract even after his rights with the Islanders expire. Its one of those frustrating instances. He develops into an elite goalie overseas but never seems to cross over.

I tried to try and get others like Filatov, Zherdev and Brunner but they still won't cross over even with millions thrown at them. Even Pavel Brendl is pretty good attribute-wise and I can't seem to get him to cross over.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Is that why I can't get Ilya Sorokin to come over? I can't seem to subject him a contract even after his rights with the Islanders expire. Its one of those frustrating instances. He develops into an elite goalie overseas but never seems to cross over.

I tried to try and get others like Filatov, Zherdev and Brunner but they still won't cross over even with millions thrown at them. Even Pavel Brendl is pretty good attribute-wise and I can't seem to get him to cross over.

Depends on the player. Some players never want to come over, others do.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Sometimes layers just don't want to come over...it's not unrealistic. You can also check their "Adaptability" attribute rating - if it is low, I assume they will not be comfortable moving to another nation.

You can also do a work-around before starting your game. In my DB...I have Sorokin pre-destined to sign with the Islanders after his KHL deal runs out in like 2020 or whenever. Same with Shestyorkin, Gusev, Kaprizov, Gavrikov, etc. It seems fairly likely these top end prospects will at least try their hand in the NHL at some point and this guarantees that. You may consider it "cheating" a bit but to me it's just ensuring top KHL drafted young players will at least take a shot in the NHL.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
As of Oct 29th 2021, Vegas repeated as champions with roughly the same core as my last post. Seguin came in third in league scoring with 94 points. Forsberg was behind for second on the team with 77. Theodore finished 5th amongst defensemen with 51 points (I'm pretty sure Karlsson missed a majority of the year). Jakob Markstrom from FA was a stroke of luck on my part as he won the Jennings, Vezina, and Conn Smythe. Rasmus Dahlin was a pretty major disappointment for a 5 star player with 5 star potential. He only scored 24 points and was demanding 7mx8years. I negotiated him down to 6.3x5.

So far they are number one in the league with a 9-1-2 record. The only significant addition was Frank Vatrano who is chipping in a decent amount of goals from the third line. I also signed an aging Corey Perry to a one year deal worth 2.8 million and he almost immediately suffered a four month injury. This opened the door to sign Alex Ovechkin to a one year 4m dollar deal (he's 36 now). In 2 games he already has four goals and an assist so that was a hell of a freebie. Markstrom is injured for another 3 weeks so I claimed Eric Comrie off waivers. Cody Glass and Erik Brannstrom still maintain 5 star potential stats but I've decided to stick them in the AHL and hope they can develop properly. Also I reupped Shipachyov to a 3.5 m dollar per year contract that should take him into retirement since he still produces well. Ethan Bear is the one big surprise development. He was a 2015 Oilers 5th round pick but he's turned into a solid and cheap offensive defenseman for me, notching 37 points in the regular season and 8 in the playoffs.

Active roster

Ovechkin-Seguin-Forsberg
Zucker-Shipachyov-Marchesseault (also I overpaid a little to lock in Vegas boy Jason Zucker)
Vatrano-Namestnikov-Tuch
Cogliano-Suzuki-Krebs (Krebs being a 5th overall pick I made while building the team up)

Theodore-Dahlin
Schmidt-Bear
Scandella-McNabb (I had Jacob Larsson for a while but he refused to re-sign with the team for whatever reason)

Markstrom
Pickard
Comrie

Other players
Corey Perry (riding that couch)
Brock Nelson (wasting away in the AHL)
Cody Glass
Erik Brannstrom
Frederik Gauthier (AHL emergency call up)

Other notes

Tyler Seguin finds himself behind Crosby and Hirschier in league scoring. Forsberg sits at 7th.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Deadline Report for Seattle Kraken 2018-2019

January 30, 2019
Kraken trade G Jimmy Howard to Nashville for NSH 1st Round in 2020
With the Predators making another run at a the cup they needed some insurance in net. Rinne has slipped a bit and a frusterated Saros signed overseas in the off-season. Predators paid top dollar, but Howard may be critical for them this run.
Kraken trade RW Blake Comeau to New York Islanders for RW Steve Bernier, NYI 4th Round in 2021
Comeau had struggled after a strong camp and start. With no intentions to retain him the Kraken ship him out for whatever they can get. He should get playing time for playoff bound Long Island. Bernier will continue to be an AHL vet, now with Utah.

February 23, 2019

Kraken have failed to make up ground and have become sellers at the deadline
Kraken trade LW Daniel Carr, C Ryan Carpenter, G Sam Brittain, and LD Brendan Menell to New York Rangers for G Chris Nell, rights to C Jack DeBoer, and NYR 2nd Round in 2020

Carr is in the midst of a real good year from 4th line with 19pts in 52 games but after months of negotiating the 27 year old UFA to be was no closer to an extension with Seattle. Looking for a lengthy 4 year extension Kraken were only willing to go 2 years. Instead Carr and Carpenter go to playoff bound Rangers to vastly improve their poor forward depth. Brittain gives them a much improved #3 G in case of injury and Menell is a so-so prospect Rangers valued. Nell is a toss in for contract reasons. DeBoer is an intriguing forward prospect in the midst of a solid freshman year at Boston University of going in the 4th round to New York last year. More pick depth with 2nd.
Kraken trade RW Cole Bardreau, LD Ryan Culkin, LD Nick Seeler, and G Chris Nell to Detroit for RD Dennis Wideman and rights to RW Martin Frk
This was done as a favour to Bardreau and Culkin, two AHL veterans at 25 looking for a chance to move up. Bardreau got a couple of games in NHL this year, but ended up being passed over by younger prospects. Wideman have been waived earlier, but Kraken think they can flip him today, whereas Frk scored 100+ points in AHL last year and might be a reclamation project for the team.
Kraken trade RD Dennis Wideman to Washington for C Travis Boyd and WSH 3rd Round in 2021
Washington is facing injuries and needs D depth. Boyd is a pretty bad depth forward Washington needed to dump. A UFA this year he will remain on roster just until Kubalik returns from injury.
Kraken sign G Joe Cannata for remainder of season
Cannata had not found a new deal after spending last with a .907 in Norfolk and with only Dhillon left in system Kraken needed a depth/veteran AHL goalie.

Post-Deadline Lines
Seattle Kraken
Vladimir Tkachyov - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Steve Moses
Nikolai Prokhorkin - Marek Hrivik - Anton Rodin
Boone Jenner - Carl Soderberg - Melker Karlsson
Alex Tonge - Andrew Copp - Matt Gaudreau

Tobias Enstrom - Jyrkki Jokipakka
Artyom Zub - Adam Boqvist
Brendan Dillon - Joe Morrow

Jaroslav Halak
Stephon Williams
ex: C Travis Boyd, C Domenic Commisso, LD Jimmy Schuldt

Utah Grizzlies
Ty Lewis - Jayden Halbgewachs - Ryan Moore
Marc Michaelis - Kevin Hancock - Antoine Dufort-Plante
Ryan Carpenter - Anthony Salinitri - Steve Bernier
Daniel Hardie - AHL - Vincent Senez-Allaire

Jack Ahcan - Darren Raddysh
Ian Scheid - Jordan Gross
Matt Timms - AHL

Stephen Dhillon
Joe Cannata

Around the NHL (Full Year, only significant trades announced)
Calgary acquires G Michal Neuvirth, rights to C Carson Focht from Phildelphia for CGY 1st Round 2019, CGY 1st Round 2020, NYI 4th Round 2019
Anaheim acquires D Niklas Hjalmarsson from Arizona for rights to D Dmitri Rodionychev, rights to C Kyle Olson, ANA 2nd ROund 2019
New Jersey acquires D Keith Yandle from Florida for rights to D Reilly Walsh, RW Vitali Kravtsov, NJD 1st Round 2019
Vegas acquires D Dante Fabbro from Buffalo for rights to RW Edouard St. Laurent and rights to LW Johnny Gruden
Los Angeles acquires D Marc Mehot from Dallas for rights to RW Yegor Zudilov, LAK 2nd Round 2019, LAK 3rd Round 2019
Colorado acquires RW Evgeny Dadonov from Florida for C Rocco Grimaldi, D Nicholas Meloche, rights to RW Nick Henry, COL 1st Round 2019
Chicago acquires C Ryan Kesler from Anaheim for rights to C Jaxon Nelson, rights to G Jordan Kooy, CHI 1st Round 2019 and CHI 2nd round 2019
Nashville acquires G Jimmy Howard from Seattle for NSH 1st Round 2020
Tampa Bay acquires D Nathan Beaulieu from Buffalo for TBL 1st Round 2019
Tampa Bay acquired D Jared Spurgeon from Minnesota for C Anthony Cirelli, rights to C Alexei Lipanov, and rights to D Callan Foote
Nashville acquires LW Marcus Foligno and rights to RW Ivan Lodnia from Minnesota for D Frank Corrado, RW Frederick Gaudreau, NSH 2nd Round 2020, and NSH 3rd Round 2020

Ambisextrous

Apr 17, 2012
Halifax
Quebec has won their first Stanley cup in 2022-2023 after some insane luck. The team finished 4th in the east, with their best record yet, a 50-26-9 season. Lead by 1st overall in 2020 Alexis Lafreniere with 83 points, the top 2022 FA signing Matthew Tkachuk with 36 goals and 81 points, 2020 2nd rounder and rookie Kasper Simontaival with 69 points.

Three fiercely close series resulted in OT game 7s (Flyers, Lightning, Penguins), and took them to the final where they swept the Coyotes. Led by playoff scoring leaders Boone Jenner and Matt Duchene with 25 points. Jenner and Duchene, the captain and assistant, brought the team to the first round last year, and that experience was crucial in this cup run. The additions of Tkachuk and offersheet signing of goaltender Skarek put them in the realm of a playoff team, but the experts did not expect a Cup run.

Cup winning lineup

Jenner - Duchene - McClennon
Tkachuk - Lafreniere - Kravstov
Simontaival -Dellandrea (2021 2nd rounder) - Valenti (2019 2nd rounder)
Ove Rosen(2020 2nd rounder) -Ben Meyers (2018 6th rounder) - Kellerher

Ryan Murray - Adam Boqvist
Samuel Girard - Mattias Samuelsson (2018 2nd rounder)
Artyom Zub - Frederic Allard

Skarek

Really only reason I won was with Skarek offersheet being signed, lost a 1st 2nd and 3rd but figured it would be a later first, and the gamble paid off. I'll probably do the challenge with another expansion team, and aim to win the lottery for the first year. I think it was 2019 where I had won 2nd but Kansas City put in trade request for 3 1sts which I took, one of which was a top 5 the next year, funny when they throw out trades like that.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Sometimes layers just don't want to come over...it's not unrealistic. You can also check their "Adaptability" attribute rating - if it is low, I assume they will not be comfortable moving to another nation.

You can also do a work-around before starting your game. In my DB...I have Sorokin pre-destined to sign with the Islanders after his KHL deal runs out in like 2020 or whenever. Same with Shestyorkin, Gusev, Kaprizov, Gavrikov, etc. It seems fairly likely these top end prospects will at least try their hand in the NHL at some point and this guarantees that. You may consider it "cheating" a bit but to me it's just ensuring top KHL drafted young players will at least take a shot in the NHL.

I'll have to look into that. It's never really bothered me, it's how I always start playing EHM really. I always try getting former NHLers another chance.

I also notice that 33/34 is the cutoff where an international player will not come overseas to play professionally. You can give Justin Acevedo (who is half Portuguese) a contract no matter what, but if you were to change his nationality to Portuguese fully, he won't want to come to North America.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Anyone doing a "36" with a fantasy draft? I've done a test run a few times and obviously it spreads the talent around while leaving pretty much the same free agents like Jagr and Iginla.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Quebec has won their first Stanley cup in 2022-2023 after some insane luck. The team finished 4th in the east, with their best record yet, a 50-26-9 season. Lead by 1st overall in 2020 Alexis Lafreniere with 83 points, the top 2022 FA signing Matthew Tkachuk with 36 goals and 81 points, 2020 2nd rounder and rookie Kasper Simontaival with 69 points.

Three fiercely close series resulted in OT game 7s (Flyers, Lightning, Penguins), and took them to the final where they swept the Coyotes. Led by playoff scoring leaders Boone Jenner and Matt Duchene with 25 points. Jenner and Duchene, the captain and assistant, brought the team to the first round last year, and that experience was crucial in this cup run. The additions of Tkachuk and offersheet signing of goaltender Skarek put them in the realm of a playoff team, but the experts did not expect a Cup run.

Cup winning lineup

Jenner - Duchene - McClennon
Tkachuk - Lafreniere - Kravstov
Simontaival -Dellandrea (2021 2nd rounder) - Valenti (2019 2nd rounder)
Ove Rosen(2020 2nd rounder) -Ben Meyers (2018 6th rounder) - Kellerher

Ryan Murray - Adam Boqvist
Samuel Girard - Mattias Samuelsson (2018 2nd rounder)
Artyom Zub - Frederic Allard

Skarek

Really only reason I won was with Skarek offersheet being signed, lost a 1st 2nd and 3rd but figured it would be a later first, and the gamble paid off. I'll probably do the challenge with another expansion team, and aim to win the lottery for the first year. I think it was 2019 where I had won 2nd but Kansas City put in trade request for 3 1sts which I took, one of which was a top 5 the next year, funny when they throw out trades like that.

Nice! Cool to see somebody win it all with an expansion team...that's 5 seasons into the game, I'd say that's quite impressive after starting with zero. Lafreniere and Skarek are certainly difference makers. Boqvist is a popular 2018 pick in many careers, it seems like most are able to guide their expansion club to the title of "best expansion club" which leaves you (without winning the lottery) around that 5-6 pick. I still think although Dahlin might be the best player, Svechnikov might be the best bet for instant impact.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Nice! Cool to see somebody win it all with an expansion team...that's 5 seasons into the game, I'd say that's quite impressive after starting with zero. Lafreniere and Skarek are certainly difference makers. Boqvist is a popular 2018 pick in many careers, it seems like most are able to guide their expansion club to the title of "best expansion club" which leaves you (without winning the lottery) around that 5-6 pick. I still think although Dahlin might be the best player, Svechnikov might be the best bet for instant impact.

Dahlin has been a dud for my Vegas team while Svechnikov constantly sits in the top 5 in scoring. And I picked Dahlin over Svechnikov. Dahlin only has 7 points in 20 games this season. Luckily Theodore is leading the league in scoring by a defenseman so it's not all bad but feels like a waste of a first overall pick.

Ambisextrous

Apr 17, 2012
Halifax

Seems Veleno busted pretty hard as a 20pt 3c, Zadina is a good 2nd liner and finished at 70 points his best season. Svechnikov hit 95 and a 8.8 rating, Dahlin hit 60 with an 8.8 too. Hoping I can grab one of them this next game. I think I'm going to start a challenge and avoid franchise FAs like this run, got too good too fast from that alone.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Golden Knights starting to really **** the bed.

Markstrom and Pickard being the main reasons why. Vezina winning goalie Jakob Markstrom. They're averaging four goals against per game a piece and it's not like the team is being shelled with shots against. I think the average is 25 SA per game. Maybe I accidentally let go of a goalie coach without noticing. Went from first in the league by a massive margin to 6th in the west rather quickly.

EDIT: Jesus. I pull Marsktrom after letting in 3 goals on 7 shots then Pickard lets in 5 on 18

9th in the West now. Thanks idiot goalies. Doesn't help that no one is scoring anymore either.

Last edited:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Seattle Kraken 2018-19 Season Ending Update
Kraken would go on a huge run after the deadline but come up just short of the playoffs. Finishing with a record of 41-32-9 for 91 points while Arizona slide into 8th at 93 points. The young guys would really step up down the stretch and have made choices much tougher going into next year.
Just after season ended Kraken would announce re-signing of RW Matt Gaudreau (1y, 975K, two-way), and D Jack Ahcan (1y, 665K, two-way). Also announced 24yo C Konstantin Okulov and 25yo G Vasily Demchenko have signed ELC's to come over from Russia.
Final Roster

Tkachyov (74-31-31-62) - Nugent-Hopkins (80-26-36-62) - Steve Moses (54-22-29-51)
Prokhorkin (70-17-23-40) - Marek Hrivik (74-21-29-50) - Anton Rodin (79-25-35-60)
Jenner (82-20-20-40) - Soderberg (69-2-19-21) - Karlsson (82-25-25-50)
Kubalik (53-9-15-25) - Copp (74-7-11-18) - Gaudreau (37-6-3-9)
Tonge (25-2-7-9) - Halbgewachs (12-1-2-3) - Commisso (11-1-2-3)

Enstrom (82-9-30-39) - Jokipakka (81-3-21-24)
Zub (82-1-28-29) - Boqvist (80-5-27-32)
Dillon (66-3-18-21) - Morrow (80-4-26-30)
Schuldt (5-0-2-2)

Halak (32-22-4, 2.73, .904, 2)
Williams (6-2-0, 2.33, .921, 0)

Kraken would bring in 4 prospects from the 2018 draft class that are AHL eligible next year as well in LD Brady Lyle (6th), C MacAuley Carson (4th), C Greg Meireles (2nd), LW Joel Teasdale (3rd).

Now the NHL news.
Regular Season Leaders
PTS: TOR Matthews (102), DAL Seguin (101), TBL Stamkos (92), NSH Johansen (92), WPG Ehlers (90), WSH Ovechkin (89), BUF Eichel (88) ARI Keller (87), CHI Kane (86), PIT Crosby (86)
DPTS: WSH Carlson (60), BUF Ristolainen (59), PHI Gostibehere (59), TOR Gardiner (59), MTL Weber (55)
RookiePTS: SEA LW Tkachyov (62), CHI RW Svechnikov (61), CBS LW Milano (51), FLA RW Tippett (43), KCS C Veleno (35)...For D it's SEA D Boqvist (32), QUE D Merkley (29), MIL D Dahlin (27)
G: NJD Schneider (.924), MTL Price (.922), PIT Murray (.922), LAK Quick (.920), STL Allen (.920)

Playoffs
West

1. Colorado 4 v 8. Arizona 0
5. St. Louis 1 v 6. Chicago 4
2. Edmonton 4 v 7. Calgary 1
3. Vancouver 2 v 4. Winnipeg 4

1. Colorado 4 v 6. Chicago 2
2. Edmonton 0 v 4. Winnipeg 4

1. Colorado 4 v 4. Winnipeg 1
East
1. Tampa Bay 4 v 8. Ottawa 0
5. Nashville 4 v 6. Philadelphia 3
2. Toronto 2 v 7. Washington 4
3. New Jersey 4 v 4. New York R 3

1. Tampa Bay 4 v 5. Nashville 1
3. New Jersey 4 v 7. Washington 1

1. Tampa Bay 0 v 3. New Jersey 4
Cup Final
1. New Jersey 4 v 2. Colorado 3
The youth in Colorado continues to be a force, but New Jersey's mix of veteran stars like Cory Schneider, Mikko Koivu, Keith Yandle, Andrei Sekera, Travis Zajac, Taylor Hall along with rookie stars like Nico Hischier, Damon Severson, Pavel Zacha, Joseph Blandisi, Noah Lappin proved too much.

Awards:
Art Ross: TOR C Auston Matthews (DAL C Tyler Seguin, TBL C Steven Stamkos)
Maurice Richard: WSH LW Alexander Ovechkin (DAL C Tyler Seguin, CHI RW Patrick Kane)
Lester Pearson: WSH LW Alexander Ovechkin (DAL C Tyler Seguin, NJD Kyle Palmieri)
James Norris: PHI D Shayne Gostisbhere (PHI D Ivan Provorov, WSH D John Carlson)
Vezina: TOR G Frederik Andersen (NYR Henrik Lundqvist, TBL G Andrei Vasilevskiy)
Jennings: NYR G Henrik Lundqvist
Roger Crozier: NJD G Cory Schneider (MTL G Carey Price, PIT G Matt Murray)
Selke: WSH C Nicklas Backstrom (TOR C Auston Matthews, TBL LW Ondrej Palat)
Calder: SEA LW Vladimir Tkachyov (CHI RW Andrei Svechnikov, SEA D Adam Boqvist)
Lady Byng: WPG LW Nikolaj Ehlers (ARI LW Clayton Keller, TBL RW Nikita Kucherov)
King Clancy: TBL D Victor Hedman (WSH LW Alexander Ovechkin, WPG LW Nikolaj Ehlers)
Lester Patrick: QUE C Henrik Sedin (DAL C Martin Hanzal, ANA C Ryan Getzlaf)
Jack Adams: NJD John Hynes (COL Jared Bednar, TBL Jon Cooper)
+/-: COL D Nikita Zadorov (PHI RW JAkub Voracek, TBL C Steven Stamkos)
Hart: TOR C Auston Matthews (TBL C Steven Stamkos, WSH LW Alexander Ovechkin)
Conn Smythe: NJD G Cory Schneider (NJD RW Kyle Palmieri, NJD LW Taylor Hall)
Bill Masterton: CBJ D Seth Jones (PIT D Kris Letang, MIN LW Nino Niederreiter)

Two Kraken players were named to the NHL's all-rookie team. Both LW Vladimir Tkachyov and RD Adam Boqvist made the team.

NHL Entry Draft
In the days leading up to the draft the Kraken have announced a few trades.
Kraken trade LD Joe Morrow, RW Vincent Senez-Allaire, and CBJ 5th Round in 2019 to Los Angeles for LD Kale Clague and LD Steven Johnson
Despite a solid year Morrow was beginning to be passed on the depth chart in Seattle. With the Kings right up against the cap they needed some cheap options for 4/5/6 role next year and at 1.5million Morrow fit the bill. The cost was Clague who is still developing after just a so-so rookie season in AHL but has upside.
Kraken trade C Anthony Salinitri, LW Daniel Hardie, LD Ian Scheid to Columbus for CBJ 3rd Round in 2021
Scheid is a guy that will be close to cracking Blue Jackets right away and they needed some prospects.
Kraken trade C Antoine Dufort-Plante and LD Steven Johnson to New Jersey for NJD 5th Round in 2019
New Jersey gets some depth prospects for a late pick.

Seattle Draft Review:
Kraken draft G Spencer Knight (USNTDP, USHL) 1st Round, 14th Overall
Kraken are still looking for long term answer in net so they reach for #28 ranked prospect from USNDTP. He went 43-0-1 with a .946 this season. A real project committed to Boston College to move over in 2020.
Kraken draft C Isac Andersson (Frolunda, SHL) 1st Round, 16th Overall
Despite a few holes in his game, Andersson plays a smooth game that is nearly NHL ready right now. Frolunda used him on main team last year where he had 9goal, 17pts in 44 games. Ranked #10 Kraken did not expect him to be available here.
Kraken draft LD Bowen Byram (Vancouver, WHL) 1st Round, 17th Overall
The smooth skating offensive defenseman was ranked #12 but slide due to his massive defensive concerns. But with 145 points over two seasons in WHL in 124 games suggest big upside.
Kraken draft LD Tobias Bjornfort (Djurgarden, SHL) 2nd Round, 50th Overall
A real slider after being ranked #25, it is once again massive defensive concerns the reason this defenseman slid. Already an elite NHL level skater, there is hope that his game will round out as he moves over to Saginaw in OHL this year.
Kraken draft C Jamieson Rees (Sarnia, OHL) 2nd Round, 52nd Overall
A versatile determined two way player, Rees has shown massive improvement over the past 12 months. Some question remain about upside why this #39 ranked forward slipped.
Kraken draft RW Judd Caulfield (USNDTP, USHL) 2nd Round, 66th Overall
Ranked #63, Caulfield is a long term project. An aggressive grinding player with some offensive upside, he has lots of rounding out to do.
Kraken draft C Mason Primeau (Guelph, OHL) 3rd Round, 86th Overall
His lack of scoring had him ranked 91st after he got just 24pts in OHL this year but the 6'5'' center has often been compared to Jordan Staal while in OHL. Plays a responsible two-way game.
Kraken draft LD Henry Thrun (USNDTP, USHL) 3rd Round, 89th Overall
Ranked #80, Thrun has some nice skills but is very raw. The smart, determined defender is heading Harvard.
Kraken draft C Patrick Moynihan (USNDTP, USHL) 4th Round, 112th Overall
Ranked #79, Moynihan can skate and shoot and not much else. Yet another Development team project he is going to join Knight at BC.
Kraken draft LD Jordan Harris (Kimball Union, US-HS) 4th Round, 138th Overall
Ranked way down at #154 cause he just played in bad high school league where he dominated, but Harris has some raw upside. Will have to prove it at next level at Northeastern next year.
Kraken draft LW Kristoffer Ottosson (Almtuna/Almtuna Jr, SWE-2/SWEU20) 5th Round, 180th Overall
The smaller winger bounced around last year, but showed promise in the games with men scoring 11pts in 20 games at SWE2 level. Was unranked but the Scandinavian scout was really high on him.
Kraken draft LW Thomas Carey (Saskatoon, WHL) 6th Round, 194th Overall
Passed over last year after just 11 points in 43 games, he broke out with 51pts in 71 games this year. Ranked #131 the strong skater is really raw.
Kraken draft RW Nicolas Guay (Drummondville, QMJHL) 7th Round, 230th Overall
Unranked, Guay has been passed over twice. Will add immediate depth to AHL team with pro level skating and shot, but little talent elsewhere.

Top Prospect Report for Kraken
1. C Isac Andersson, 18, Frolunda, 16th Overall 2019
2. G Spencer Knight, 18, UNDTP, 14th Overall 2019
3. LD Bowen Byram, 18 Vancouver. 17th Overall 2019
4. C Jamieson Rees, 18, Sarnia, 50th Overall 2019
5. C Greg Meireles, 20, Kitchener, 72nd Overall 2018
6. LW Greg Kurashev, 19, Quebec, 44th Overall 2018
7. RW Dominik Bokk, 19, Berlin, 77th Overall 2018
8. LD Tobias Bjornfot, 18, Djurgarden, 50th Overall 2019
9. C Konstantin Okulov, 24, Spartak, UFA April 2019
10. LD Jordan Harris, 18, Kimball Union, 138th Overall 2019
11. C Cole Fonstad, 19, Swift Current, 74th Overall 2018
12. G Zachary Bouthillier, 19, Chicoutimi, 69th Overall 2018

NHL Draft
1. LW Peyton Krebs, Dallas
2. C Kirby Dach, Saskatchewan
3. RW Alex Turcotte, Minnesota
4. C Jack Hughes, Milwaukee
5. LW Nolan Foote, Kansas City
6. LD Artemi Knyazev, Quebec
7. C Jakob Pelletier, Vegas
8. LW Xavier Parent, Detroit
9. LD Mikko Kokkonen, Boston
10. LW Leevi Aaltonen, Florida
11. C Samuel Poulin, New York I
12. C John Beecher, Los Angeles
13. C Ryan Suzuki, Anaheim
14. G Spencer Knight, Seattle
15. RD Victor Soderstrom, San Jose
16. C Isac Andersson, Seattle
17. LD Bowen Byram, Seattle
18. C Alex Newhook, Columbus

June 28, 2017
One last note for this season is that the Kraken placed C Carl Soderberg on waivers for purposes of a buyout. With one year remaining at 4.75 million the Kraken wanted to move on. Milwaukee has saved them from that by taking Soderberg off waivers.

Last edited:

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki

I had the 6th overall pick so I didn't have a chance to draft Dahlin or Svechnikov so Boqvist was my choice. Immediately he signed a3 year deal with Ak Bars in KHL. Now I'm trying to sign him but he's asking closer to 4mil over 3 years and all I can offer is 925k/year. I have offered him 925k+3m sigining bonus as a core player and as a hot prospect but neither has been good enough. His attributes haven't been improving and he's constantly being bashed in russian media. :help:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Is there any way to change the cap mid game? I'm tired of players not being signed, I'd like move cap up by 5-7 million and assuming player demands don't change it will solve the problem, at least for a few years.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Is there any way to change the cap mid game? I'm tired of players not being signed, I'd like move cap up by 5-7 million and assuming player demands don't change it will solve the problem, at least for a few years.

Yup easy in the editor. i already (obviously) eliminated the cap floor. It's under league transfer rules IIRC. I think it's a good idea, it might give the dumb CPU some leeway in making sure they have enough cash to sign their good RFAs.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I would love if somebody made a Seattle Metropolitan expansion in a 32 team league using the NFL divisions. And if nobody is going to do it, I would like to do it, but I never used the editor and I am waiting for the TBL official roster. So how hard would that be?

Nothing against you Foppa, you're doing amazing work, but 36 teams is just too much personally. I mean how the hell were able to make the schedule Foppa for a 36 team league?

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I would love if somebody made a Seattle Metropolitan expansion in a 32 team league using the NFL divisions. And if nobody is going to do it, I would like to do it, but I never used the editor and I am waiting for the TBL official roster. So how hard would that be?

Nothing against you Foppa, you're doing amazing work, but 36 teams is just too much personally. I mean how the hell were able to make the schedule Foppa for a 36 team league?

The schedule is one of my few problems I have with Foppa's database. Obviously I really really love it, but two things bother me (other than base EHM problems). One is the known bug that you cannot click on training camps. Which is annoying but oh well. The other issue is the schedule is locked so that teams play strictly every two days (with the occasional "game day" off so 3 days between games). It's kinda annoying.

Also despite moving cap to 82 million, lots of RFA and UFA remain unsigned by Sept 5th. So I have taken over like 18 teams to sign them and a few UFA. Will leave a few UFA unsigned. Not sure how this effect it long term.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
The schedule is one of my few problems I have with Foppa's database. Obviously I really really love it, but two things bother me (other than base EHM problems). One is the known bug that you cannot click on training camps. Which is annoying but oh well. The other issue is the schedule is locked so that teams play strictly every two days (with the occasional "game day" off so 3 days between games). It's kinda annoying.

Also despite moving cap to 82 million, lots of RFA and UFA remain unsigned by Sept 5th. So I have taken over like 18 teams to sign them and a few UFA. Will leave a few UFA unsigned. Not sure how this effect it long term.

Haha, yeah I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to bring up the alarming "regularity" of the schedule in terms of playing every-other-day. In creating it, that was the only way for me to keep my sanity and not end up with clashing dates or teams playing 3 games in 3 days and stuff like that.

At some point...maybe...I can take a look at making it a bit more "uneven". Or somebody else can take a stab. But it's like 1500+ matches with lots of rules, certain periods of breaks (holidays, Olympics...well that's an entirely different schedule you have to have seaperate), inter-conference and divisional regs to maintain, etc, etc. It's mind-bending work, at least it was for me. I could find no online "schedule generator" that has nearly enough functions to automatically spit something workable out. So it was lots of studying the existing schedules and modifying and keeping a side tally of who has played when and how many times.

SEPH - I have a 32 team database with the "Seattle Kraken". You could just change their info to be "Metropolitains" and edit them. The divisional alignment is just the current NHL alignment with 2 divisions per conference and the same playoff rules. So it's not exactly what you are asking for. And it's a bit out-of-date at this point and I have no desire to update it. But it could work as a base for you to toy around with...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
It's no big deal Foppa, just the work to get the 36 team league is enough :laugh:. Just makes it harder for me when to decide to sit my starting goalie :laugh:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
2019 Offseason Report: Seattle Kraken
Coming off a solid expansion year and a vast improvement that saw the team fall just short of the playoffs last year, the Kraken have emphasized that they are still building for the future in Seattle and will not be big players in the off-season. They have targeted some players so help the team going forward, but have no plans to be big players in the off-season.

July 6th, 2019
Kraken announce a rash of minor league signings
6 players have come to terms with the Kraken, most notably D Jimmy Schuldt. Schuldt was the #7 D much of last year but appeared in just 5 games. After rejecting QO, he has signed a 2 year deal worth 750K per year, but most importantly to him it was a one-way deal. He has the inside track on a roster spot this year. 4 20 year olds in 2019 7th Round Pick RW Nicholas Guay (Dummondville, QMJHL), undrafted LD Jonathan Smart (Regina, WHL), undrafted G Luke Richardson (Kitchener, OHL) and undrafted RW Justin Brazeau (North Bay, OHL) have signed ELC's. Also brought in is 25 year old RW Brandon Hawkins from Northeastern where he will be expected to compete for a spot on roster.

July 7th, 2019
Kraken sign RD Cody Franson to 3year, 8.7 million dollar deal
Franson is coming back to back solid years in Chicago and will add some much needed depth to the Kraken backend. Can play both ends of the ice, known for hitting and his shot, the 30 year old looks forward to bigger responsibilities in Seattle.

July 26th, 2019
Kraken trade LD Jykri Jokipakka, MIN 2nd Round 2020, SJS 3rd Round 2020 to Washington for RW Riley Barber, C Brian Pinho, rights to LD Christian Djoos
GM Caulfield looked positively giddy at the press conference announcing this deal. Even with the expanded 82 million dollar cap, Washington had no room at all for the 25 year old puck moving Djoos coming off a solid 31 point season. While he lamented the loss of dependable Jokipakka signed to a steal of a 2year, 1.5 mil per deal and the picks, the reward he says was worth it for Djoos. It was announced Pinho was placed on waivers for purposes of a buyout during the conference (yes I know I am playing a LITTLE bit loose with the rules here as you cannot buyout in July).

July 30th, 2019
Kraken trade RW Riley Barber to San Jose for SJS 4th Round 2020, SJS 4th Round 2022, also sign RFA Djoos
Barber was unlikely to find a role in Seattle so Kraken recover some later picks for the picks given up in the Djoos trade. Djoss also signs on the dotted line with a 5 year 10 million dollar deal. Considered a steal at AAV in return for long term, Djoos will be a key piece moving forward for the Kraken.

August 3rd, 2019
Kraken sign LW Oscar Lindberg to 2 year, 5.65 million dollar deal
Lindberg spent last split between Golden Knights and Lightning where he recorded 6 goals and 18 points in 63 games. The 27 year old brings speed and defensive awareness to a roster lacking in depth players. It does make the forward situation for the Kraken rather even more muddy with 15-16 players with realistic chances to make the roster.

September 13, 2019
Kraken GM Caulfield speaks about training camp battles
Kraken break their 3rd training camp with much to be decided. There is competition at nearly every level and should make for some interesting watching. In net returning Stephan Williams (.921 in 10 games in NHL last year) and KHL star Vasily Demchenko figure to compete for the backup spot behind Jaro Halak. Caulfield has called it "completely open to the best man for the job". On defense the top 6 are likely set but has said that while Schuldt holds inside track for #7 role, Darren Raddysh, Jordan Gross, and Jack Ahcan all have a chance to claim that role. Up front it's hard to see where this roster goes with 6 NHL vets on LW, 3 at C, 3 at RW along with older players brought in like C Okulov, RW Frk, RW Rattie, RW Hawkins and youngsters like LW Tonge, C Dommisso, C Meireles, C Andersson, C Halbegeachs, C Frost all pushing for roster spots. Camp will be wide open.

September 26, 2019
Kraken trade LW Dominik Kubalik, LW Ty Lewis and rights to C Patrick Moynihan to Detroit for DET 2nd Round 2021, DET 3rd Round 2020, DET 3rd Round 2022
At least one roster decision has been made as one of last years standout rookies in Kubalik is traded to Detroit. Despite getting 9g, 25pts in 53 games, the high hockey IQ player with smooth hands is moved out to make some roster room for the high number of newcomers pushing for icetime. 2019 4th Rounder Moynihan and the guy with perhaps the best shot/hands combo in the organization Lewis also head to Detroit who look to quickly rebuild, while a bevy of picks return.

October 4, 2019
Kraken trade RW Ty Rattie to Quebec for G Antti Niemi
After poor camps from BOTH Demchenko and Williams the Kraken have decided to add a netminder. With 1 year remaining at 3.9 million, Niemi held negative value which is why Quebec was willing to trade him for recently waived RW Ty Rattie who may end up even figuring into their roster. Niemi became expendable after off-season waiver pickup of James Remier from Florida.

The 2019-2020 SEATTLE KRAKEN
21. Vladimir Tkachyov (23) - 93. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins"A" (26) - 12. Steve Moses (30)
87. Nikolai Prokhorkin (26) - 55. Konstantin Okulov (24) - 51. Anton Rodin (28)
22. Boone Jenner (26) - 91. Marek Hrivik (28) - 15. Melker Karlsson"A" (29)
24. Oscar Lindberg (27) - 11. Andrew Copp (25) - 97. Martin Frk (25)

39. Tobias Enstrom"C" (34) - 6. Cody Franson (32)
4. Christian Djoos (25) - 73. Adam Boqvist (19)
5. Brendan Dillon (28) - 3. Artyom Zub (24)

41. Jaroslav Halak (34)
40. Antti Niemi (36)

Ex: 2. Darren Raddysh (23), 13. LW Alex Tonge (24), 19. RW Matt Gaudreau (24)

Utah Grizzlies
Dominic Commisso (21) - Greg Meireles (20) - Brandon Hawkins (25)
Marc Michaelis (24) - Isac Andersson (18) - Kevin Hancock (21)
Robert Carpenter (23) - Jayden Halbgewachs (22) - Nicolas Guay (20)
MacAuley Carson (20) - Morgan Frost (20) - Ryan Moore (22)

Jimmy Schuldt (24) - Jordan Gross (24)
Jack Ahcan (22) - Kale Clague (21)
Jonathan Smart (20) - Matt Timms (21)

Stephan Williams (26)
Vasily Demchenko (25)

ECHL
G Stephen Dhillon (21)
G Luke Richardson (20)
RD Brady Lyle (20)
LW Joel Teasdale (20)
RW Justin Brazeau (21)

Around the NHL
July 5th, 2019
LD Ryan Ellis to Red Wings, 7y, 8.8per
C Matt Duchene to Wild, 7y, 9.1per
To Kansas City: C Jordan Staal, To Hurricanes: Rights to LD Artyom Minulin, KC 4th 2020, KC 5th 2020
To Stars: LD Marc Staal, To Rangers: Rights to LD Dalimil Mikyska, DAL 4th 2020, DAL 4th 2021

July 7th, 2019
G Sergei Bobrovsky to Blue Jackets 6y, 9.7per
LD Niklas Hjalmarsson to Canucks 2y, 7.8per
RD Cody Franson to Kraken 3y, 2.9per

July 8th, 2019
C Vadim Shipachyov to Vegas 2y, 6.1per
RD Anton Stralman to Maple Leafs 2y, 5.5per
C Mikko Koivu to Avalanche 2y, 3.7per
LW Colin Wilson to Quebec 3y, 3.8per
C Adam Lowry to Milwaukee 4y, 1.9per

July 10th, 2019
C Sam Bennett to Sabres 6y, 4.3per
To Hurricanes: RW Cal Clutterbuck, To Vegas: Rights to RW Pontus Aberg, VGK4th 2020, VGK 4th 2021
To Canucks: LD Kris Russell, To Oilers: Rights to C Cole Cassels, VAN 2nd 2020, VAN 3rd 2020
To Flyers: LD Brendan Smith, To Rangers: Rights to C Jacob Pivonka, PHI 4th 2020, PHI 5th 2020
To Quebec: LW Jakub Vrana, To Capitals: Rights to C Patrick Puistola, QUE 4th 2020, QUE 5th 2020
To Wild: LD Marco Scandella, To Sabres: C Eric Staal, MIN 3rd 2020, NSH 3rd 2020

July 11th, 2019
LD Jake Gardiner to Saskatchewan 7y, 7.9per
C Logan Couture to Milwaukee 6y, 6.7per
LW Tyler Ennis to Milwaukee 6y, 3.6per
C Joe Pavelski to Saskatchewan 1y, 6.4 (Kraken rumoured to have offered better deal)

July 15th, 2019
LD Derek Forbort to Kansas City, 5y, 2per
LD Paul Ladue to Golden Knights 5y, 2per
G Semyon Varlamov to Milwaukee 6y, 8.3per
RW Wayne Simmonds to Milwaukee 2y, 10.2per
C Valtteri Filppula to Kansas City 1y, 3.5
To Saskatchewan: C Ryan Kesler, To Chicago: Rights to RD Kim Nousiainen, SSK 4th 2020, SSK 5th 2020
To Vegas: LW Mathieu Perreault, To Jets: Rights to LW William Carrier, VGK 4th 2021, VGK 5th 2021

July 20th, 2019
LD Nathan Beaulieu to Kansas City 7y, 3.5per
RW Marko Dano to Vegas 5y, 2.7per
LD Alexander Edler to Sabres 2y, 8.8per

July 26th, 2019
RD Erik Gudbranson to Quebec 5y, 3.6per
RD Trevor Van Riemsdyk to Panthers 5y, 2.4per
LW Morgan Klimchuk to Saskatchewan 5y, 1.8per
G Marc-Andre Fleury to Panthers 2y, 5.3per
RW Richard Panik to Panthers 4y, 4.4per
LW William Carrier to Jets 1y, 1.5
RW Jamie McGinn to Blue Jackets 2y, 3per
To Capitals: LD Jryki Jokipakka, MIN 2nd 2020, SJS 3rd 2020, To Kraken: RW Riley Barber, C Brian Pinho, Rights to LD Christian Djoos

August 10th
LW Rick Nash to Quebec, 1y, 4.8
RW Joel Armia to Flames 4y, 2.7per
LD Jakub Jerabek to Lightning 4y, 1.9per
LW Pierre-Edouard Bellmare to Senators 1y, 1.5

August 15th
RW Jordan Weal to Quebec, 6y, 3.5per
LD Mark Barberio to Quebec 2y, 1.5per
RW Joonas Donskoi to Kansas City 4y, 3per
To Bruins: LD Ryan Murray, BUF 3rd 2020, To Canucks: Rights to C Alexis Losier, Rights to C Caiden Daley
To Kansas City: RD Zach Bogosian, Min 3rd 2020, To Buffalo: LD Christian Folin

August 25th
G Calvin Pickard to Lightning 6y, 3.4per
RW Brett Connolly to Rangers 1y, 1.4per

September 7th
LD Marc Methot to Flyers 2y, 2.4per
LW Marcus Sorensen to Lightning 2y, 1.5per
LW Carl Hagelin to Rangers 1y, 1.4
G Ondrej Pavelec to Predators 1y, 1.5
G Jimmy Howard to Golden Knights 1y, 5.5
LW Marcus Foligno to Avalanche 3y, 2per
C Jori Lehtera to Sharks 1y, 1.7

September 26th
To Detroit: LW Dominik Kubalik, LW Ty Lewis, Rights to C Patrick Moynihan, To Kraken: DET 2nd 2021, DET 3rd 2020, DET 3rd 2022

Former Kraken Report:
LD Stuart Percy (Claimed by QUE, Sept/17): After his -87 17-18 he was down in AHL last year where he clearly belongs. Still in Quebec system, he is back in AHL this year after 31pts in St. John's (AHL) last year.
C John Mitchell (Traded to NSH, Jan/18): Scored 51 points as Captain of Dallas' AHL affliate last year, will continue in that role as AHL veteran.
RD Dennis Wideman (Traded to PIT, Jan/18): Played 43 games for Detroit last year, before being bounced to Seattle then same day out to Washington. Had only 9pts in 43games with Detroit, but had 6pts in 14 games down stretch in Washington. Waived out of camp by Toronto this year.
LW Chris Vande Velde (Traded to SJS, Feb/18): Spent all last year with Quebec getting 8g, 15pts in 74 games and has now found himself a role as a depth guy in Arizona. Surprisingly he continues to be a good depth forward.
LD Marc-Andre Gragnani (Traded to TBL, Feb/18): Spent last season in Detroit's farm system scoring 42pts in 82 games in AHL, but has been the big shocker this year making the Sharks roster out of camp.
C Colin Smith (Traded to WSH, Feb/18): Made team out camp last year, but waiver pickups forced him down to AHL, much like Kosmachuk. Unlike Kosmachuk he has made roster for 2nd straight year, might actually be NHLer.
G Daniel Altshuller (Traded to Kansas City Feb/18): Not included last year as future didn't look great, Altshuller has won the backup spot to Cam Ward in Kansas City. This is despite the 10-45-5 record in AHL last year with a .889 save percentage. Will watch this to see where it goes.
LW Michael Bournival (Released as UFA July/18): Spent last year on Saskatchewan scoring 12goals, and 23 points, easily surpassing career highs. Despite thing Bournival has found himself waived this year to AHL.
G Leland Irving (Released as UFA July/18): Went 7-9-1 with .893 save percentage as Pittsburgh backup last year. Will return to role this year.
LW Brady Ferguson (Traded to EDM, Aug/18): Did end up failing to make Oilers roster last year, instead posting 30goals and 71points in AHL. Has moved as RFA to Kunlun in KHL.
RW Tyler Kellher (Traded to EDM, Aug/18): Struggled as depth winger for Edmonton getting just 9pts in 39 games. Left as RFA to Germany this year.
RW Austin Ortega (Traded to MIN, Sept/18): Could not replicate his rookie season of 18/18/36 in Minnesota getting just 5 goals, 17points in 54 games last year. Minnesota still hopes he will find a role as he will be back.
C Tyler Sheehy (Traded to WPG, Sept/18): Scored 59pts in AHL last year and is right on edge of moving up full-time to NHL.
LD Daniel Brickley (Trade to WPG, Nov/18): Would go on score 8 points in 43 games with Winnipeg, but went +5 compared to his -9 in 16 games in Seattle. Settled in nicely to bottom pairing and will likely continue there in Winnipeg.
G Jimmy Howard (Trade to NSH, Jan/19): Went 4-2-2 in 11 games with .909 save percentage to end the year, but struggled in one post-season appearance as Nashville went down in 2nd round. Moved on to Vegas as starter but only on a one-year deal.
RW Blake Comeau (Trade to NYI, Jan/19): Had real solid end to year with 16pts in 32games but has thus far been unable to find a new team.
C Ryan Carpenter (Trade to NYR. Feb/19): Scored 6pts in 24 games down stretch and turned his solid depth into a 2 year deal in Minnesota as a depth forward.
LW Daniel Carr (Trade to NYR, Feb/19): Scored another 4g, 7pts to finish with 12g, 26pts in 76 games last year. However his demands for long term deal have left him still unsigned to start new year.
LD Joe Morrow (Trade to LAK, Jun/19): Unbelievably his poor camp had him waived. He went unclaimed despite SEA desperately wanting him back they resisted to give a chance to younger guys.
C Carl Soderberg (Claimed by MIL, Jun/19): Milwaukee is still not sure where he fits, but he did make the roster.

Discontinued reports (retired, gone to Europe/AHL/unsigned multiple years): G Reto Berra, RW Darren Archibald, LD Jakub Kindl, RW Teddy Purcell, C TJ Hensick, LW Drew Miller, C Chris Porter, LW Andrew Desjardins, LD Victor Bartley, C Ryan Haggerty, RW Scott Kosmachuk, C Andrei Loktionov, RW Cole Bardreau, LD Ryan Culkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad