Easton NHLers switching to Warrior..

PDO

Jan 12, 2005
Edmonton
TBLfan said:
A LOT of RBK guys switched to warrior.

Pronger was with RBK, was he not?

Prongs openly said that the switch to Warrior was the reason his offensive game got rolling after about 2 months into the season when he had something like 5 points in 17 games.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
PDO said:
Pronger was with RBK, was he not?

Prongs openly said that the switch to Warrior was the reason his offensive game got rolling after about 2 months into the season when he had something like 5 points in 17 games.

At the start of the season I saw tons of guys using RBK sticks. By the end of the year there were only a few.

The same can be said for Bauer Vapor's. Everyone was using them mid season, but not so much towards the end.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Evil Ted said:
warrior AK 27 shaft is also pretty popular smyth and kovalev use it i belive.

You know that the AK27 is named after Alexei Kovalev and his jersey number 27 right?

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
My thoughts are that the RBK sticks are going to be very similar to the CCM sticks with a differant paint job, Warrior bein a bit smaller company offers better quality wish i would have waited I jumped on the synergy bandwagon about 2 weeks ago with the purchase of a synergy sl grip, great stick i wont lie but i would have liked to compare it to the warrior.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
The RBK's I looked at had Jofa logos on them. I woudln't have noticed it unless someone pointed it out to me. Flip them over and look at the back of the shaft where all the fine print is. They felt more like an Easton then a CCM.

I came close to buying a RBK 4k (not bad for the price), but went with the Warrior Starskie instead.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
stick9 said:
At the start of the season I saw tons of guys using RBK sticks. By the end of the year there were only a few.

The same can be said for Bauer Vapor's. Everyone was using them mid season, but not so much towards the end.
Vapors are still pretty popular. The XXX-lite is a fairly widely used stick. I think RBK did so well at the start of the year because of their AHL deal. The fringe NHLers who made the team out of camp, but soon went down.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Tons of NHL'ers are using the Dolmite and AK27. Although I find most using the AK27 don't use the Warrior blades

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
EazyB97 said:
Vapors are still pretty popular. The XXX-lite is a fairly widely used stick. I think RBK did so well at the start of the year because of their AHL deal. The fringe NHLers who made the team out of camp, but soon went down.

I love the feel of the Vapor XXX-lite. I was so close to buying a pro stock return from North Dakota U.

Ahh...I didn't know RBK had a deal with the AHL.

ModSquad

Jan 26, 2005
www.modsquadhockey.com
RBK has had problems turning out correct patterns - Inno/Warrior has been able to churn them out with 3 day turnarounds (most likely because they are just making their sticks, no more Bauers) so that is why a lot of guys have been switching to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad