Series Talk: ECQF: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning (FLA leads 3-1)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Lightning in 4

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Lightning in 5

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Lightning in 6

Votes: 71 10.7%
  • Lightning in 7

Votes: 133 20.1%
  • Panthers in 4

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Panthers in 5

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • Panthers in 6

Votes: 204 30.8%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 122 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
This should be a GREAT series. I'm inclined to give the slight edge to the Panthers, but Tampa should make them work for it.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
When this 1st round match up was announced there was a run at all the drug stores for Bufferin and Depends, no body wants to miss a heart beat of action.

old-man-cup-of-coffee.jpg
You are just an abuser of the elderly... MODs this guy here, stage left

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Why do I feel like Toronto fans think they will even see the winner of this matchup?

Real hockey season has begun and the boys are ready for cottage season in Muskoka. They missed an extra week of summer last year, doubtful they will want a repeat of that.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Tampa has the ability to really punish the Panthers for all those penalties... Also vintage Vasy can win a series against anyone. Taking Tampa in 6 but I have a weird feeling it'll be even quicker than that.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Rematch from last year. Florida comes out on top. Tampa’s blueline is too weak without Sergachev. Bob vs Vasi is always a treat to see.

Barkov shadowing Kucherov? Good luck, not this year.
In the 2021/2022 playoffs, Kucherov had 18 points in 10 games against the Panthers. Barkov was a combined -13.

However... I agree the odds favor the Panthers this year.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
These two teams will beat the shit out of each other and whoever wins will be the most beat up team going into round two in my opinion. Going with Tampa in 7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
These two teams will beat the shit out of each other and whoever wins will be the most beat up team going into round two in my opinion. Going with Tampa in 7
That is your entire fanbases hopes, but why would you care how beat up one of us is in the next round?

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Why do I feel like Toronto fans think they will even see the winner of this matchup?

Real hockey season has begun and the boys are ready for cottage season in Muskoka. They missed an extra week of summer last year, doubtful they will want a repeat of that.
Sad that you feel the need to try to trash another team's fanbase in a completely unrelated thread.

Hurt feelings?

I just think its funny to try and look ahead and plan the unplannable.
Bro you are literally trying to plan the unplannable by saying Toronto won't make it to the second round lol. Pot kettle. He also didn't even say anything you said he did.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
The Bolts are my sleeper in the East. They’ve been playing great hockey led by staunch D, and they are battle tested.

The Cats are no slouch. They also know how to win. Maurice is labeled a mediocre coach; he shouldn’t be any longer.

Great series.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Why do you keep trying to shoehorn Toronto discussion in this thread lmao.

I can see a lot of you Florida fans really are not over last year despite winning and making it to the finals. Toronto fans must have done a number on you.
Leafs Derangement Syndrome is still alive and well apparently. Comment about Tampa/Florida and someone makes it about Toronto. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad