Eastern All Stars

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Here are the Eastern All Stars

I made sure every team was represented. That was the only condition I put upon myself. So there will be so many "What the?"'s. I know. I look forward to hearing them on the boards in terms of articles. I'm expecting one from you Mr. Sedin. :) Boy I love the power. Can you feel it?. First time, I can actually have multiple players involved over the all star week end. :)

RW
X - Marian Gaborik(NJD)
Eric Lindros(ATL)
Shane Doan(FLA)
Jonathan Cheechoo(MTL)

LW
X - Simon Gagne(PHI)
Ray Whitney(NYI)
Ilya Kovalchuk(NJD)
Henrik Zetterberg(OTT)

C
X- Scott Gomez(PHI)
Marc Savard(NYR)
Mike Modano (WAS)
Jason Spezza(PIT)

D
X - Joe Corvo(TBL)
X - Sergei Gonchar(BUF)
Frantisek Kaberle(TOR)
Dion Phaneuf(CAR)
Sami Salo(NJD)
Wade Redden(BOS)

G
X-Roberto Luongo(OTT)
Rick DiPietrio(CAR)
Tomas Vokoun(TOR)

Taxi Squad: Vincent Lecavalier, Justin Williams, Alexander Ovechkin, Keith Tkachuk, Sandis Ozolinsh, Sheldon Souray, J-S Giguere, Michael Nylander,Erik Cole, Daniel Briere, Wade Belak, Sean O'Donnell, Jon Erskine, Brook Orpik, Bryan Allen, Ryan Miller.

X - Denotes starters

Last edited:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
If I recall correctly, Sean runs the game three times, with different goalies in net each time, and takes the first period fomr the first game, the second period from the second, etc.

Pretty much, except I tape the first period from all three games simmed (so i don't end up with a pulled goalie scenario if its a high scoring game). A trick I learned many years ago from Ryan Archer's league :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->