EA Sports PGA Tour

Sep 19, 2008
1680574906555.png

Bit glitchy and the left thumbstick is hard to putt with

Sep 19, 2008
Don’t waste your money on this game. It’s a horrible product. Get the 2K Golf one.

Game crashes, not a lot of options for create a player, and the controller is kind of glitchy

And yeah I noticed the lack of practice courses, I have to practice in career mode. Ugh. Way over par lol

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Loved the Tiger Woods games growing up, but I’m not seeing many positive reviews this far. Guess I’ll hold off for a sale or for patches.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I caved and bought it. The career mode so far is fun and interesting but it’s impossible to overstate how bad the menus are. They are SO UNRESPONSIVE! Like it takes upwards of five seconds for your input to actually register and sometimes it never does, so you never know if you need to hit the button again or wait a few more seconds. Also the challenges don’t seem to work properly. Im just never given the reward for completing them. It’s frustrating but the game is challenging and fun when you’re playing. It’s just a shame the UI and me he’s suck so bad.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I didn't have high expectations for the game, but I have actually really enjoyed it so far. Graphics look very good and it is pretty fun.

Could use some improvements obviously, but for their first golf game in like 8 years I was quite surprised given I usually have low expectations with anything EA Sports.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
This is a great golf game with some tiresome menus and unnecessary production elements. I can’t wait for Fast Play. I think it will cut down on round times by like five to ten minutes, that’s how many unnecessary production elements are in this game.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
I haven't played a EA golf game in forever. Used to love to put on some music and Veg out and play some rounds. So I am interested in this but I will wait til it comes down in price and fixes the issues from the community update. Looking forward to it though.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I haven't played a EA golf game in forever. Used to love to put on some music and Veg out and play some rounds. So I am interested in this but I will wait til it comes down in price and fixes the issues from the community update. Looking forward to it though.
If you like the old ones I think you’ll like this(especially after the update). It has some very familiar mechanics, but you can customize your experience to make it as easy or as difficult as you’d like. One big thing that I don’t remember from the older games is the ability to tune the AI scoring so if you find yourself winning or losing by a ton you can influence how well your tournament opponents score. I think that’s a great addition because the old games used to be so easy to win competitions by double digit strokes no matter how difficult you made the course conditions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad