E3 2018 - Conferences start June 9th - Full Schedule in Post #1

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
With all of rereleases or remakes of last gen games, it still surprises me that EA hasn't pumped out a Mass Effect Trilogy compilation yet. Add in all of the DLC, update the graphics some (at least the first one)...seems like a pretty easy cash grab to me and one I would surely spend 60 bucks on it lol
I was just saying this the other day. With everything that has been re-made I'm shocked they haven't done ME as well.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
With all of rereleases or remakes of last gen games, it still surprises me that EA hasn't pumped out a Mass Effect Trilogy compilation yet. Add in all of the DLC, update the graphics some (at least the first one)...seems like a pretty easy cash grab to me and one I would surely spend 60 bucks on it lol

Upon seeing the announcement, I'd throw my wallet at my monitor.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I mean, seriously, right? Seems like a no brainer and it's not like EA would have a hard time finding a company to do the tune up on it. Makes too much sense and therefore it won't happen lol

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

The character with the horned helmet makes you wonder if they're going to announce or demo something related to the Elder Scrolls. Then again, it'll probably just be yet another Skyrim development, like new features coming to Skyrim VR.

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
The character with the horned helmet makes you wonder if they're going to announce or
demo something related to the Elder Scrolls. Then again, it'll probably just be yet another Skyrim development, like new features coming to Skyrim VR.

Well there is also one character wearing a power armour...

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
The character with the horned helmet makes you wonder if they're going to announce or demo something related to the Elder Scrolls. Then again, it'll probably just be yet another Skyrim development, like new features coming to Skyrim VR.
Wouldn't look too much into the characters they're showing. It's just a representation of their IPs. Longest E3 showing ever could literally be 35 minutes of an Elder Scrolls Online panel that two out of the five ESO players in the world will watch. 10 Minutes of a new Doom game. And 50 minutes of some new VR tech they are developing for said Doom game. Oh, and Skyrim for the TI-84 Graphing Calculator.

Warcraft 4 or Starcraft 3 please.
If those are revealed it would be at Blizzcon in a few months. Warcrfat 4 is never going to happen and Starcraft 3 is probably many years away. The rumor now seems to be Diablo 2 HD and Battle For Azeroth is all they will talk about. And E-sports, lots and lots of terrible E-sports. Overwatch League is a huge flop and Blizzard will do everything they can to save it.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The only thing I remember from Bethesda last year was the Wolf 2 trailer, but that was a pretty good reveal, I guess.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Well Bethesda is doing Rage2 for sure. Maybe a surprise Fallout 4 edition for Switch?

Probably a Quake update. Hopefully a Starfield (or whatever it ends up being called) reveal

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Will Nintendo win game of the show 3 years in a row?

I say yes if there is some Metroid Prime 4 stuff.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I'm really curious about what from software has. They've released nothing but dark souls 3 dlc for the last 2+ years

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
I'm really curious about what from software has. They've released nothing but dark souls 3 dlc for the last 2+ years

I believe they're currently working on three games, including the one they teased last year. I don't know if it's been confirmed or if it's a rumour, but they are apparently also working on a new Armored Core game.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Blizzard has their own thing and doesn't need E3. Same with Valve and Rockstar, although I'm sure RDR2 will be there due to marketing agreements.
I think I saw that RDR2 could be there as part of the Xbox show or something along those lines. But I'm not 100%

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone hear anything about Beyond Good and Evil 2? Really hoping the game has a big reveal this E3. Looks like what No Mans Sky should've been.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Anyone hear anything about Beyond Good and Evil 2? Really hoping the game has a big reveal this E3. Looks like what No Mans Sky should've been.

It will be at the Ubisoft conference, per Ubi.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Ugh. Gimmie my damn WC4 already. I hate them.

As long as World of Warcraft is alive and kicking, I doubt we'll get to see a WC4. Unfortunately.

At this point I'd settle for a remastered Warcraft series like they did with Starcraft....but seeing as they retconned a bunch of it, I don't know if they'd do that either.

I'd happily take a Starcraft 3, but I wonder what they'd do with it. Legacy of the Void had a certain finality to it.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
One rumor I've seen is that it's a new Tenchu game.

People have been thinking Tenchu/Otogi/Kuon just because the teaser trailer had Japanese calligraphy in it. I dunno, the only one of their franchises they've ever said that they want to re-visit is Armored Core, so whatever the new thing is could just as easily be another new IP.

But also an Armored Core Souls-like would be amazing and they should be doing that instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->