Dynamo - Ovechkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Mar 11, 2002
2nd to FloydianSlip
Visit site
Can someone who actually sees games from the Dynamo comment on Ovechkin's play this far?

He is 3-2-5 in 11 games, which doesn't look that good compared to Afinogenov's 7 points in 8 games or to Pavel Rosa's surprising 11 points in 13 games. I "know" he's probably used less than those two, but I'd like to "know". ;)

So how is he playing? What's his ice time and linemates like?

Thanks for any info.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Disco Volante said:
Can someone who actually sees games from the Dynamo comment on Ovechkin's play this far?

He is 3-2-5 in 11 games, which doesn't look that good compared to Afinogenov's 7 points in 8 games or to Pavel Rosa's surprising 11 points in 13 games. I "know" he's probably used less than those two, but I'd like to "know". ;)

So how is he playing? What's his ice time and linemates like?

Thanks for any info.

I heard he as doing well, but you have to remember how instrumental seniority is in the RSL. He scored 12 G last year and was voted the top LW in the league.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
EroCaps said:
Chubarov is playing on a line w/Ovechkin if I'm correct, and doing very well.
Yes. The line is Ovechkin - Chubarov - Afinogenov. They are doing well together. Last AO goal was from 2 on 1 breakway with Chubarov.

Vman said:
Do you know where I can find player stats of each team in the RSL?
Preferably a site in English
Thanks
For Example http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/scoring.php

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Russian_fanatic said:
Chubarov and Max go way back I hear.
Yes, and it's been used in COUNTLESS trade proposals as a reason why Dumont or Biron/Noronen are fair value straight up for Chubarov.

It will be just the opposite, Max goes to Vancouver before Chubarov comes here.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Russian_fanatic said:
I heard Max and Chubby have GREAT chemistry with each other, is this true? Chubarov and Max go way back I hear.
I would say that they have NICE chemistry. Is not far behing Datsyk and Rosa - they show good chemistry too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->