Dylan Strome

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
He's looked solid. He's still a little slow on his feet. But his decision making is miles ahead of where it was at the last time he was here. The team as a whole isn't scoring right now, so its not surprising that the points aren't there. Once the offense starts rolling, I fully anticipate you see his name on the score sheet.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
His line with Keller and Fischer worked really well against the Hawks, I thought. Lots of sustained pressure and a few good scoring chances. It looks to me like Strome is really concentrating on the D side of his game and is probably sacrificing his offense a bit too much.

Still think Domi and Duclair would be great linemates (if Duclair can skate and check like he did in the Chicago game).

Reactions: Sthlmyote

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
He's still needs a summer in the weight room....pushed off pucks far too easily.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Looking more like a Ryan Johannsen than a Spezza or Thorton type now. Starting to really pick up the defensive play and using size to create space. When he gets stronger he will be even better at this. Much more noticable but still great at single tap plays that distribute the puck, just nobody can put anything in the net right now.

Fortier40

Oct 15, 2017
He gets rid of the puck way too quickly...Skating looks ok, but sometime decision making is strange, as he gets confident i expect he become more of a guy that can lead the play.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I like that Tocc has left him with the same line mates a couple games in a row. Would love to see him, Keller and Fischer gain some chemistry. Same with the triple D line. Let these guys gel. still need someone to play with Perlini and Stepan though.

Reactions: _Del_

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Looking more like a Ryan Johannsen than a Spezza or Thorton type now. Starting to really pick up the defensive play and using size to create space. When he gets stronger he will be even better at this. Much more noticable but still great at single tap plays that distribute the puck, just nobody can put anything in the net right now.

I agree. He is much more involved.

He gets rid of the puck way too quickly...Skating looks ok, but sometime decision making is strange, as he gets confident i expect he become more of a guy that can lead the play.

Yup. I noticed that last night. I hope as he gains more confidence, he will hang on to the puck a bit more, but his skating and balance is much improved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->