Recalled/Assigned: Dylan Strome Recalled (Recalled again 3/20)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Tucson doesn't need centers apparently :laugh:

I kinda feel bad breaking Dauphin actually. He was only marginally better than F. Hamilton, might as well have let Dauphin keep murdering the AHL.

Reactions: Mosby and Sthlmyote

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Stupid move to make as the success of the Roadrunners is more important than trying to get out of last place in the NHL. Worry about putting Strome in next season.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Stupid move to make as the success of the Roadrunners is more important than trying to get out of last place in the NHL. Worry about putting Strome in next season.

I think part of the reason we spent most of the deadline loading up Tucson was to help make up for stuff like this.

I don't think it is dumb at all, in fact it is about time. If I'm management I want a look see at some of these kids to see how they have progressed and to get a feeling of where they are at so we know if we are going to keep them or trade them in the off season. Now, if Hamilton plays and Strome sits, then that is dumb.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don't think it is dumb at all, in fact it is about time. If I'm management I want a look see at some of these kids to see how they have progressed and to get a feeling of where they are at so we know if we are going to keep them or trade them in the off season. Now, if Hamilton plays and Strome sits, then that is dumb.
I agree. Strome deserves another evaluation period. We need another look to help inform our decision making process this summer. Tucson has a bunch of nice new players we picked up for them. Strome will be back for the playoffs.

BigDoaner

Jun 2, 2015
Can we get some talent around him this time? I know last time he played with Keller but I’d prefer to keep those two on different lines. Maybe get Domi and Fischer on his wings.

Reactions: Mosby

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I assume he plays most of the season here now but goes back for hopefully a long playoff run. If he doesn't go back I think that's a mistake. He can finish Coyotes year and still get a few games in Tucson before playoffs begin.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I agree. Strome deserves another evaluation period. We need another look to help inform our decision making process this summer. Tucson has a bunch of nice new players we picked up for them. Strome will be back for the playoffs.
My sentiments exactly.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Well, you broke Tucson. Texas had one shot in the first period, 10 shots in the entire game and beat us 4-3.
Glad he got called up, Camper was getting top PP unit time and I was worried Strome was slipping in the line-up. One game without him and Merkley and Pederson appear to be borderline AHL players. Strome really is immune to the eye test, hope he comes up and Panik and Cousins suddenly become world beaters.

Last edited:

rt

May 13, 2004
Well, you broke Tucson. Texas had one shot in the first period, 10 shots in the entire game and beat us 4-2.
Glad he got called up, Camper was getting top PP unit time and I was worried Strome was slipping in the line-up. One game without him and Merkley and Pederson appear to be borderline AHL players. Strome really is immune to the eye test, hope he comes up and Panik and Cousins suddenly become world beaters.
Posts like this are truly intriguing. Just what the hell IS this Dylan Strome character?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

I want them to do this every year but they prefer to play fringe NHLers to get as many meaningless wins as possible to try and save face. While everyone else that sucks is looking to next season, we're trying to f*** up our draft position and let guys that shouldn't even be on the roster try to save their careers. Maybe this year will be different? I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Hopefully he gets put on a scoring line (that may be a stretch on the Coyotes...). Either Domi or Keller on his wing. At least give him a chance to produce offense. If he plays with Panik and Archibald they may as well have called up McInnis.

Reactions: Mosby

rt

May 13, 2004
Hopefully he gets put on a scoring line (that may be a stretch on the Coyotes...). Either Domi or Keller on his wing. At least give him a chance to produce offense. If he plays with Panik and Archibald they may as well have called up McInnis.
I’m pretty much certain Panik will be his LW and Archibald his RW. I have almost no doubt whatsoever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad