Dustin Rose - Best Puck Poise Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
cybresabre said:
DR could manhandle that kid and his grandpappy with both hands tied behind his back.

I guess DR's only real weakness is that embarrasing mole (and requisite follicular challenge). I think it really adds to the allure though.... the women of Sex in the City put it best......Sexy F-ugly. What a beast!

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
ginner said:
I guess DR's only real weakness is that embarrasing mole (and requisite follicular challenge). I think it really adds to the allure though.... the women of Sex in the City put it best......Sexy F-ugly. What a beast!

Have you seen him lately?

He just looks like a greasier Mike Ricci...

Oh..

Fugly.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Rose's family crest is a picture of a baracuda eating Neil Armstrong.

He once hosted the Grammys and gave every award to Corey Hart.

I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury.

Dustin drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
The truth about Dustin Rose.......

Dustin Rose is misunderstood. He has never killed anyone or anything, he has just vented his frustration at gaining 275 lbs of pure muscle and speed before he was 16. Even at 6'10'', he still has feelings. Once, the NBA tried to recruit him, and he was so mad, he stabbed the scout with a shard of ice and said 'First, I'm going to free the Inuits. Then, I'm going to lead quebec in succession. And Finally, i'm going to break all of Taylor Pyatts NHL records. And thats final' All of this happened with a Canadian flag waving behind him and wearing a t-shirt that said 'Tootoo's my b*tch'

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
DeathFromAbove said:
I think he got perma-banned one day.

KL is posting under his real first name in the red wings usenet group, sorta. Thats where I knew him from, and his "Puck Poise"-Ish Comments were an every day thing there. Hes got a nice history in usenet hockey groups. He called Phil Suave the epitome of a money goaltender the day his minor league team traded him for a back-up. [you call him puck poise here, regulars in the group called him Epitome]

He said he would be an NHL GM and wanted notoriety... not understanding that notoriety was not a good thing, he debated the meaning of the word for almost a week before finally realizing he was wrong, and avoided the topic.

when he was banned here, the next day he showed up in alt. sports.hockey.nhl.det-redwings. He was then asked by about 45 people "now where did you get banned from"

ever since he reported me on this forum, ive hated the guy. Because everytime he got banned here, hed goto that group and say "people who report other people are losers" or something along those lines.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
mdoak said:
The truth about Dustin Rose.......

Dustin Rose is misunderstood. He has never killed anyone or anything, he has just vented his frustration at gaining 275 lbs of pure muscle and speed before he was 16. Even at 6'10'', he still has feelings. Once, the NBA tried to recruit him, and he was so mad, he stabbed the scout with a shard of ice and said 'First, I'm going to free the Inuits. Then, I'm going to lead quebec in succession. And Finally, i'm going to break all of Taylor Pyatts NHL records. And thats final' All of this happened with a Canadian flag waving behind him and wearing a t-shirt that said 'Tootoo's my b*tch'

The guys got a heart of gold. He was swimming across the Bay of Fundy naked and in record time during one of his training sessions in mid January when he came across a Right Whale. He was hungry as hell by then but he new it was an endangered species. He saluted the whale and kept on swimming.

That's class!

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
Crosbyfan said:
The guys got a heart of gold. He was swimming across the Bay of Fundy naked and in record time during one of his training sessions in mid January when he came across a Right Whale. He was hungry as hell by then but he new it was an endangered species. He saluted the whale and kept on swimming.

That's class!

Class my left butt-cheek! Explain that to Wayne Gretzky who Rose himself has described as "the second best Canadian hockey player to ever play the game". Anyone want to hazard a guess who Mr. Rose thinks is the best ever? Canadian Pee-wee scoring records aside, I would like to see what he can do at the NHL level beofre heaping all the props on him. I actually think he may be at a bit of a disadvantage over other players like Crosby in that it is a lot harder for him to see the puck being so far away from it.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
ginner said:
Class my left butt-cheek! Explain that to Wayne Gretzky who Rose himself has described as "the second best Canadian hockey player to ever play the game". Anyone want to hazard a guess who Mr. Rose thinks is the best ever? Canadian Pee-wee scoring records aside, I would like to see what he can do at the NHL level beofre heaping all the props on him. I actually think he may be at a bit of a disadvantage over other players like Crosby in that it is a lot harder for him to see the puck being so far away from it.

Gretzky described Rose as "the player most likely to break me in half and eat me in two bites!

Reactions: Filthy Dangles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->