Dustin Penner's Calder chances?

Traktor*

I'd see him running the RW sideboards more-so than the point. BUT IMO he's already very capable of that.

By having him on the point and Lups in the slot it gives Hemsky 2 options for the 1 timers.. both players have unreal shots so we need to cater to it.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
By having him on the point and Lups in the slot it gives Hemsky 2 options for the 1 timers.. both players have unreal shots so we need to cater to it.

True, but Schremp doesn't have the speed in case the puck gets past him on the PP. Plus we have Bergeron and Smid that can both play the right point. IMO the RW sideboards should be his office. Hemmer can run the LW sideboards on the top PP unit, and Robbie can run the RW sideboards on the 2nd PP unit.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Yes he really did have 47 p in the playoffs in 19 games.

Whatever Schremp did in the minors is a thing of the past now..... I agree, he did tear it up last year in the OHL but it doesn't mean anything. Remember a player by the name of Alexandre Daigle (not that i'm comparaing Schremp to Daigle AT ALL !!!!!). If he does half of what you think he'll do, that's gonna be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->