Dustin Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Train

Aug 11, 2004
I heard alot about this new prospect. His name is Dustin Meyer. I hear he is a pure sniper, and always had the hockey talents, but always wanted to be a pro wrestler. Now wrestling is not working out for him, and he wants to get back into hockey. If this is true, I see him probly going in the top 5 in this years draft. Can anyone elaborate on this kid?

leafaholix*

I can assure you that if there was talk of him leaving hockey for wrestling, and he was serious... NHL organizations will not risk a high draft pick on him.

Mase11

Aug 31, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
J Train said:
I heard alot about this new prospect. His name is Dustin Meyer. I hear he is a pure sniper, and always had the hockey talents, but always wanted to be a pro wrestler. Now wrestling is not working out for him, and he wants to get back into hockey. If this is true, I see him probly going in the top 5 in this years draft. Can anyone elaborate on this kid?

I've seen this kid play before and he is useless. He is a terrible skater with a bad shot. He is pretty strong but I've seen him fight twice and both times he left the ice with bloody face. Not a good prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->