Waived: Dumont placed on waivers: Picked up by Tampa Feb 21

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Dumont on waivers... good! IMO, while they are at it, they should put Paajarvi on the bus too. He's taking up a jersey needlessly.

Last edited:

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
578ac4a2ed92bea47a88e9425ef8af69--friend-moving-away-friend-activities.jpg

Gonna send Boucher a gift package. Feel free to contribute.

Reactions: pzeeman

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Yay I guess?

Pretty inconsequential in the long run (he seems AHL bound next year regardless of who owns his rights), but one more contract off the books is technically a good thing.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Yay I guess?

Pretty inconsequential in the long run (he seems AHL bound next year regardless of who owns his rights), but one more contract off the books is technically a good thing.

I think it's also a positive that Dumont is not available to Boucher. Like when you try to go sober for January. You don't keep a few Molson Canadians lying around your house. It's barely beer, utter garbage and pretty inoffensive but why even be tempted by something that is detrimental to your goals?

Boucher would be shotgunning those Dumonts... er... Canadians within a couple of weeks if Dumont had cleared.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It would be funny if Yzerman sent him on a conditioning stint and waived him again.
My understanding is that he was immediately assigned to the AHL and didn't need to clear again because it was the team that originally lost him that picked him back up, at least, that's what they were saying on the radio.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
You know the season has been horrid when another team claiming a scrub makes you so happy.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Figured he was a longterm staple after the team so generously hosted an exclusive meet and greet for STH"s with this guy...lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->