Dumbest thing said within your own fan base?

Klaus3154

Apr 22, 2018
New York
How can the Rangers trade their top goal scorer Grabner. You tell them the logic that we are giving up on the season, trying to get assets for the future and can possibly resign him next season if we wanted to anyway and I would get the response ‘but how can you help the Devils??’ Major facepalm

Reactions: BerlinBlueShirt
Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
I believe you man! I was just messing with you because that's such an asinine thing she said.

In regards to MAF - Oh yeah, I've seen the comments and heard them on Mikey and Bob plenty of times!

Ha, it's all good. I literally sat there the other day was thinking "I can't believe she really said that." It's like I had to make this thread just to come to terms with how dumb it was :laugh:

Reactions: ncm7772

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Half of our fan base seem to think Toby sucks because he is small and doesn’t hit. They love their big Shitty D men that hitz, block shotz, and have no skill.

He’s too small and that’s why he is injured.......Myers is 6’7” and has missed more games before his 30th birthday already than Toby Ever did at that age but ok?? This may be Enstrom’s last season and thank god he can get away from all the stupid mouth breathers that don’t understand how gap control, defensive ability, and puck movement help a team.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Lots of stuff on the Wings board but most recently after the Wings traded Mrazek a bunch of posters said it was a horrible trade and the Wings would regret is cause Mrazek is a future number 1 goalie lmao.

Reactions: ShelbyZ

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
I think a year ago or so I suggested trading Mackinnon instead of Duchene, since he had a better trade value and I had some doubts he would be able to raise his game further than Duchene's level. :facepalm:

but even more impressive than this is the fact that I recall one or two more posters with the same argument. crazyness.

Reactions: ncm7772

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I think a year ago or so I suggested trading Mackinnon instead of Duchene, since he had a better trade value and I had some doubts he would be able to raise his game further than Duchene's level. :facepalm:

but even more impressive than this is the fact that I recall one or two more posters with the same argument. crazyness.
I had the trade Landeskog instead of Duchene opinion for a while so don't trust me guys sometime I can be dumb as a rock :laugh: I'm happy that I didn't say this for Mackinnon I would've been facepalming every night that followed this kind of comment :(

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY

I admire your ability to admit that wasn't a great idea!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I don't know why but for some reason out of all the pro sports, hockey seems to have the biggest group of outlier malcontents and complete morons when it comes to accurate assessments of their players or their team situations (this applies to Canada the same as here)

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
People who are mad that Kyle Connor isnt a Calder nominee and think voters are somehow disrespecting him... when in reality the finalists are just reaallyy really good

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
I don't know why but for some reason out of all the pro sports, hockey seems to have the biggest group of outlier malcontents and complete morons when it comes to accurate assessments of their players or their team situations (this applies to Canada the same as here)

No every sport has them. I guess I prefer how MMA fans atleast have an understanding that endurance and lactic acid exists where as people on HfBoards think everybody has endless endurance and showcase their stats by that premise

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
This game is very important for the Leafs core.

If they win, they are a young core capable of winning. If they lose, they are incapable of ever winning and should be dismantled immediately and Toronto should look to start another rebuild.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I once heard an argument from a Canuck fan (might have been Evander Kane speculation or something) about how it's beneficial to deliberately sign players who are locker room cancers because it shakes things out of their comfort zone, the hatred creates greater internal competition and tension, and players will be motivated by it to play harder because they won't want to lose a roster spot to a guy who's a piece of ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad