Value of: Dumba to Oilers

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
Sure...but isn't that worse?
Klefbom is more valuable due to him being locked up long term on a value contract and being an established nhler and not someone that will need 2 years to progress. But that also means the 3rd and prispect on your part would need to be upgraded.

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
It’s probably fair-ish but... I don’t know if I’d do it, and we probably can’t afford to add that much cap while only sending an ELC back.
5 to 6 for Dumba and 3.2 for Coyle would put us at receiving around 8 or 9 in cap. This means Russel or Sekera need to get bought out or waive their NMCs and get moved.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
I was thinking about this:
EDM: 2018 1st + Yamamoto + 2018 3rd
For
MIN: Dumba + Coyle/Nino/Zucker

Oilers will have to know how much Dumba is going to want to sign for this summer. Oil definitely can't take on potential 7M salary of 2 players and sending zilch the other way

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I honestly can’t think of a fair deal that makes sense. Trading Dumba would make top 4 RD our #1 need, so what would be the point?

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Yuck.

Lodnia is a throwaway prospect and there’s no sense buying high on Dumba and selling low on Klefbom (AND Yamamoto) in the same deal.
Throwaway? Okay. If you say so.
There is no sense on selling high, low or anywhere with Dumba for us. As a RHD with real threat of goal scoring, he is much more needed than another very good LHD who is having a down year. His offence has exploded and he is still growing as a player. His defensive game has markedly improved. Every single year Dumba has gotten better, both stat wise and overall play not reflected in the box score, and still has not reached his potential.
Whether it be forwards or defense we have a lack of right handed shooters. You want Dumba you better pony up some tasty treats, or get off my lawn

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Haven't seen one even remotely close offer in this thread.

Almost puked when you thought we need to add Coyle, Nino or Zucker lmao

Reactions: 57special

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad