GDT: Ducks vs Predators, 5PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Kase should have had the chance to shoot. Carlyle is as terrible at the shootout as the players are.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Kase roy and henrique should have been shooters... perry just doesnt have his goal scoring ways anymore. Id rather have fowler and montour shoot over perry

Reactions: duckhead32686

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Got a needed point at least, and should have gotten the win. This team is going to be a force once we are healthy

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I should feel better that they needed the refs to help them win but it sucks big time.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Kase roy and henrique should have been shooters... perry just doesnt have his goal scoring ways anymore. Id rather have fowler and montour shoot over perry
Perry has scored in the SO a bunch of times this year. Henrique is 2-for-17 in his career. No clue why they would use him unless it’s just some sort of act to make him feel like he’s part of the team.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Typical terrible shots. Oh well, deserved better again and the Gods just keep throwing too much adversity. When is the BS going to end?
I love how this team still has the same bs reputation for a decade when other teams are bloody worse but against Anaheim, we are the bad guys.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Perry has scored in the last two, no? I don't him going, but Henrique was a reach.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That sucks to give away the second point on such a stupid penalty from Wagner. Wtf was he thinking there?

There were promising signs in this one though. We controlled the play for long periods which is something given we played a top team and are missing our 4 best forwards. Fowler was good, that’s the best he’s looked in a long time. Miller was outstanding.

Also I thought Perry tipped the first goal? I was watching the Preds feed and it definitely showed the puck changing direction slightly around Perry, was there a clear view of it on the Ducks feed?

Reactions: Carelton CA

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Kase Roy Montour 2 of 3 should have went.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I think it's pretty great that we have carried the play in these games against "good" teams without so many players.

It's going to be awesome getting them all back.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
That sucks to give away the second point on such a stupid penalty from Wagner. Wtf was he thinking there?

There were promising signs in this one though. We controlled the play for long periods which is something given we played a top team and are missing our 4 best forwards. Fowler was good, that’s the best he’s looked in a long time. Miller was outstanding.

Also I thought Perry tipped the first goal? I was watching the Preds feed and it definitely showed the puck changing direction slightly around Perry, was there a clear view of it on the Ducks feed?

He was thinking someone is backing into Miller again and he's getting out of the crease, and the refs haven't called a penalty all period on anything.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Also I thought bieksa was fine tonight, didn't seem him screw up really. If he plays like that then we might have a shot.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
With the exception of the chi game, we have had a good road trip(points and record dont show it) but we looked pretty good vs some pretty good teams.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

In the between periods interview Henrique said he thought Perry might have tipped it. And Frenchy said he had scored his first, for now, Ducks goal. So it sounds like the guys on the ice think Perry tipped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad