Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
f76efc0510d232b876283b89300462d9.jpg

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Samueli's can't be happy about losing in 4. They usually at least get 4 home playoff games to boost revenue, this year they only got two.

We'll see what happens

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
atleast they can spend the next 5 months knowing they gave it there all (if they really care, which i doubt)....really proud of this group and the fight they showed...be PROUD boys

ktulu98

Nov 24, 2005
slovakia
Sad thing is that Sharks were not that good actually..
If we would play like tonight whole series and lose i would be ok, they at least show desire to win - not like previous games...

today it was all Jones we had pretty good chances but he was on top of his game.

i do hope RC is fired this week, but somehow i feel he is staying

Sorry for beauchemin..

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Only made it to 1 Ducks game this season and I can't see myself going to more next year if RC and the same group is brought back

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
atleast they can spend the next 5 months knowing they gave it there all (if they really care, which i doubt)....really proud of this group and the fight they showed...be PROUD boys
A stoundingly
L azy

L losers

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
This whole season was a gut punch. If RC has a job here next year it's going to be hard to get excited. Love the Ducks but I can't stand how stale this team plays under him. Hoping they inject some youth, cut the dead weight, and take one last shot at it next season, because after that a retool is going to be necessary.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
If they win it all there will be GM's and coaches fired all over the league.

John
I could not possibly care less about a new expansion team winning, if that’s what you mean.

You show up, you show no mercy and you hold back nothing, you deserve to win. Doesn’t matter if it’s Vegas or Pittsburgh, the best team wins the Cup, as it should be.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Carlyle hired as assistant director of Orange County scouting.

Bieksa hired as that between period crowd entertainment guy.

If I was in charge.
No, there are actually good players in OC. Carlyle can be in charge of South American scouting. Maybe Venezuela. I hear that’s a nice environment to work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad