Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Discussion 2017/18 - part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think the way the nhl is changing... steel will be fine at 5v5 the main thing is finding him the right line mates.

If comtois stays on his development i think he could be a very good line mate for steel.

I think if we dont sign dmen and let our young guys battle it out... mahura will get a very long look and be a dark horse to win 1 of those spots. If only he was right handed we could run

Lindholm manson
Fowler montour
Larsson mahura
I remember watching Larsson in his draft+1 year. He was often playing right side. Comfortably

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I remember watching Larsson in his draft+1 year. He was often playing right side. Comfortably
For some reason i thought mahura played on his right side too but might be mistaken. I feel like larsson and mahures skillsets should work well together if 1 could play on right

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
For some reason i thought mahura played on his right side too but might be mistaken. I feel like larsson and mahures skillsets should work well together if 1 could play on right
Yeah on paper they seem like a very good match.

But knowing our management... you know, we could... how about... uhhhhmm... ehhhmmm.... ok, let`s sign FA Luke Schenn for 4x3.5M to play on our 3d pair. Mahura can develop in SD

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah on paper they seem like a very good match.

But knowing our management... you know, we could... how about... uhhhhmm... ehhhmmm.... ok, let`s sign FA Luke Schenn for 4x3.5M to play on our 3d pair. Mahura can develop in SD

Is Schenn mobile enough?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Not much. But important thing is, he can conserve energy and has that physical veteran presence teams crave. The signing will be such a steal
I dream of the day fowler lindholm and manson are considered our vets

Reactions: Kalv

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Titan loses to Hamilton 3-2. The stakes are high in tonight's Regina vs Swift Current game (7 PM PT) -- Regina's win would not only advance them to the semifinal vs Hamilton, but it would also push AB Titan straight to the championship game. If Regina loses, Hamilton advances to the final, AB Titan goes to the semifinal and Regina has to play a tie-breaker vs Swift Current for the remaining semifinal spot...

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
xN3WM.jpg

Reactions: Opak

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Mahura and Steel are f***ing NASTY on the PP together. Steel has played a phenomenal first 8 minutes -- shot off the crossbar, goal immediately called off, PP assist.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Make that 5 primary assists for Steel. Tied the record for assists in a game in the mem cup. Now has 10 assists total in the mem cup. 13 has been the record for 32 years.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
But he`s -3 isn`t he?

I know I know it`s not a representative stat but ideally he would have that rating a bit better with those crazy numbers which are clearly noteworthy. He can compete for most assists and points in Memorial Cup history

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Pats vs Broncos full highlights here.

Next up is the semifinal game, Hamilton vs Regina, on Friday 7 PM PT.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
But he`s -3 isn`t he?

I know I know it`s not a representative stat but ideally he would have that rating a bit better with those crazy numbers which are clearly noteworthy. He can compete for most assists and points in Memorial Cup history

Well, look at the goals of SC when he was on the ice. Not much faults from his side. He is extremly good at the PP. And he does it with little space.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Steel with a goal and an assist to lead his team to the final. From almost all accounts he has been the best player on the ice in this entire tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->