GDT: Duck v. Blue - 5pm PT - 7pm CT - 12.14

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Flying roaches? **** that!

Yeah, thankfully I haven't seen any in years. I think the horrid drought a few years back killed most of them off. Now it's just scorpions and flies I deal with. But there is nothing like sneaking up on a 2 inch roach with a shoe to squish it only to have it fly into your face as you go in for the attack.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

A guy in the replies said Roy-luigi which tbh I like more

Speaking of stepping up, Cam himself had a hell of a game. Best game I've seen from him in about a year. It was a good win, St. Louis is a great team so getting 2 points was huge.

Bee

Jun 3, 2015
It was ''Roy-terbug'' with Roy being pronounced in french as it should. Cool, it is actually a good nickname except I`ve never seen an actual waterbug with moves LIKE THAT
I like that, clever play on words. Its exciting to see him play, and make goals! Thanks... :)

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
The good: Gibson, Fowler, Getzlaf, Roy, and Cogliano.

I didn't think anyone was awful so to speak, but I thought Silfverberg and Blandisi were disappointing. The lines performed okay but Silfverberg and Getzlaf clearly have no chemistry.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Who would be worse: Fowler of Gibson haha

Gibson for sure. He looks like he doesn't even want to be there, during an interview. I picture Gibby looking at the camera, saying "This is stupid" and walking away. Leaving the interviewee standing there wondering what just happened.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad