GDT: Duck v. Blue - 5pm PT - 7pm CT - 12.14

Bee

Jun 3, 2015

A guy in the replies said Roy-luigi which tbh I like more

Not sure if this helps, but on Duck's Live after the game, Fowler said the team calls him the Waterbug. The tweet's not loading for me, not sure if it's in the tweet.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not sure if this helps, but on Duck's Live after the game, Fowler said the team calls him the Waterbug. The tweets not loading for me, not sure if it's in the tweet.
It was ''Roy-terbug'' with Roy being pronounced in french as it should. Cool, it is actually a good nickname except I`ve never seen an actual waterbug with moves LIKE THAT

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Good win, team is certainly starting to resemble a solid hockey team with players slowly coming back from injury (somewhat at least).
I don't think having Ritchie on the 4th line is a bad idea for the rest of this season when he's healthy anyway. We could have some serious talent in the top 9.

Roy-Getzlaf-Perry
Cogs-Kes-Silf
Rakell-Henrique-Kase

Ritchie-Vermette-Wagner
That's pretty much the exact line up I want to see right now if we get healthy. But would also rely on RC being able to play 4 lines which I'm not convinced of.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Good win, team is certainly starting to resemble a solid hockey team with players slowly coming back from injury (somewhat at least).

That's pretty much the exact line up I want to see right now if we get healthy. But would also rely on RC being able to play 4 lines which I'm not convinced of.

I'm hoping that with Vermette centering the 4th line RC will have to use it more. With Vermette's face off skills on that line, it would be a waste not to play the line. Hopefully he doesn't just slot him in at wing on the top 3 lines occasionally for draws instead though.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Gibby was great that first period and beginning of second. No mistakes. He got in STL head. He is reminding me of how Giguere was in his heyday. (obviously different style, but the consistency and dependability) Roy is like a Briere type guy, smart because he has to be (because he's small) with decent hands. Just has to fine tune some of the mistakes he makes.

Getzlaf is SOO much more talented than everyone but Gibby. He makes a big difference.

Reactions: Johnny Caravella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->