Duchene commits to Michigan State

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
Elite level players have no business going to the NCAA...even if he accelerates his schooling he will play 1 year at most...and if he doesnt accelerate his schooling he will be NHL drafted before he even steps foot on MSU campus as a student.

Disagree. Unlike you, I'm not saying the NCAA is always better...but typically a good choice for many.

Its simple...as a 16 and 17 yo he could play against 16-19+ yos in the CHL.

Or as a 16 yo he could play against 16-18 yos in juniors. But then as a 17 yo...he could play against 18-23 yos in the NCAAs (a large number of them draft picks themselves). That level of maturity would do wonders to prepare a kid like this for when he faces 25 yos every night in the NHL.

I could easily see him taking the trade up to the level of the NCAAs.

Last edited:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Disagree. Unlike you, I'm not saying the NCAA is always better...but typically a good choice for many.

Its simple...as a 16 and 17 yo he could play against 16-19+ yos in the CHL.

Or as a 16 yo he could play against 16-18 yos in juniors. But then as a 17 yo...he could play against 18-23 yos in the NCAAs (a large number of them draft picks themselves). That level of maturity would do wonders to prepare a kid like this for when he faces 25 yos every night in the NHL.

I could easily see him taking the trade up to the level of the NCAAs.

That is assuming that he accelerates his schooling and is able to play NCAA at 17. What if he cant play until 18...you think a kid with his talent would be better served going to college as a freshmen AFTER his NHL draft year?

Im not saying NCAA isnt a good option, i think its a great option. But at best...AT BEST...Duchesne plays 1 season in the NCAA...but prior to that 1 season he will play 3-4 years in JR A and/or USHL. Where as he could have played 2 years in the CHL.

THat is what my argument is based on. The years leading up to the NCAA.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
That is assuming that he accelerates his schooling and is able to play NCAA at 17. What if he cant play until 18...you think a kid with his talent would be better served going to college as a freshmen AFTER his NHL draft year?

Im not saying NCAA isnt a good option, i think its a great option. But at best...AT BEST...Duchesne plays 1 season in the NCAA...but prior to that 1 season he will play 3-4 years in JR A and/or USHL. Where as he could have played 2 years in the CHL.

THat is what my argument is based on. The years leading up to the NCAA.

Maybe I misunderstood the 'Elite level players have no business going to the NCAA' quote.

Accelerating schooling isn't that big of a deal. Kane, Kessel, OBrien and Toews are just a few who've done it. So I see where a prospect having to choose between...2 years in the CHL playing against average aged kids vs. one year against probably less skilled players in the USHL and one year in the NCAA playing against much more mature players...would choose the latter.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Maybe I misunderstood the 'Elite level players have no business going to the NCAA' quote.

Accelerating schooling isn't that big of a deal. Kane, Kessel, OBrien and Toews are just a few who've done it. So I see where a prospect having to choose between...2 years in the CHL playing against above average aged kids vs. one year against less skilled players in the USHL and then being drafted and having the opportunity to attend both NHL prospects and main camps, free of charge, while working to sign a contract and stand a decent chance of making the NHL team vs one year in the NCAA playing against much more mature players, although many of the top end younger talent have already left for the pros...would choose the former.

Fixed it for you!

I think you are forgetting that Duchene will not be able to play a league such as the USHL until he is at least 17 years old, as Hockey Canada will no longer grant release cards for its minor aged players.

There is an excellent article on this at www.thescoutingnews.com. It will be well worth your time to read it 5mn Major.

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Big misconcetion some people have about the CHL. Its not like they arent in school. The players that put effort into it do well. Many 18 year old players are taking university classes....

Not only that, but they are pretty much given scholarships after they are done playing.

turnbuckle*

If he's that exceptional could they not have given him elite status to play in the OHL early like Tavares?

turnbuckle*

Is he an October birthdate? I read somewhere that he wouldn't be eligible to play for Michigan State until 2009, his draft year. He could have two years of junior under his belt before ever suiting up in college.

Uncle Newell may be persuasive, but the possibility of harming his draft status by playing out of the limelight could be detrimental to his hockey future. Mind you he'll make Canada's 2009 junior squad if he's all that and a bag of chips, and it's not like kids playing in the USHL aren't getting picked highly (Okposo, Lewis) if he chooses to go that route. I'm sure there'll be some junior A squads hot for his services this winter. Anyone know of his plans for the upcoming season?

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Is he an October birthdate? I read somewhere that he wouldn't be eligible to play for Michigan State until 2009, his draft year. He could have two years of junior under his belt before ever suiting up in college.

Uncle Newell may be persuasive, but the possibility of harming his draft status by playing out of the limelight could be detrimental to his hockey future. Mind you he'll make Canada's 2009 junior squad if he's all that and a bag of chips, and it's not like kids playing in the USHL aren't getting picked highly (Okposo, Lewis) if he chooses to go that route. I'm sure there'll be some junior A squads hot for his services this winter. Anyone know of his plans for the upcoming season?

He can't play Junior A hockey as the new Hockey Canada developmental model prohibits it. He may play Junior A/B next year if Hockey Canada extends its deferral but if the developmental model holds he will not be able to play Junior A hockey until he is 17 years old. He will not be allowed to transfer and play in the USHL until that age either.

He is no Taveres but he is considered one of the best 91 born forwards in Ontario. He may honor his commitment to State much the same way that Cogliano honored his to Michigan and that actually is a pretty good comparison as to what may transpire.

Cogs was widely considered to be the top 87 born forward in Ontario when he committed to Michigan and many had him behind only Crosby and ahead of players such a Brule. He spurned the OHL in favor of playing tier II Junior A for two years before enrolling at Michigan......many have stated (and I agree) that these two years stunted his development and he is not the player that many thought he would become. Yes he is still a legit NHL prospect but no longer seen as an elite prospect and no where near ready for a NHL assignment any time soon.

Duchene is a very high end player who, if he continues to develop, is projected to be a NHL player by the time he is 19.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
Fixed it for you!

I think you are forgetting that Duchene will not be able to play a league such as the USHL until he is at least 17 years old, as Hockey Canada will no longer grant release cards for its minor aged players.

There is an excellent article on this at www.thescoutingnews.com. It will be well worth your time to read it 5mn Major.

Not impressed by the poorly written story that looks like its just about how players can jockey the CHL draft system and that a few quick bucks is all that really matters. It also appears to be wrong on basic facts such as 'how the NCAA is having a harder and harder time getting elite players'...when in fact the draft trend has gone the opposite way.

Its quite simple...if as a 17 yo top recruit you want to play against more veteran competition, you go to the NCAAs. Toews for example joined UND at 17. He was the only 17 year old on the team...he joined a team with only four 18 yos (all drafted). The rest of UND's team was 19-24 years old...many drafted. On the other hand, if he would have played for example on a team like London...60% of the team would have been the age of UND's incoming freshmen (not sophmores, not juniors, not seniors).

Boy, was Toews coming to the NCAAs ever a right decision for his development.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ever think that he might want to follow in his family's footsteps and his dad gave huge praise to MSU?

As a Michigan State grad, they have a pretty good hockey program, he could dominate the scene playing, and maybe the kid wants to live the college life? Im sure there are a lot of athletes who want to go to big name schools with 50,000 enrolled students, its quite the fun experience.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
He can't play Junior A hockey as the new Hockey Canada developmental model prohibits it. He may play Junior A/B next year if Hockey Canada extends its deferral but if the developmental model holds he will not be able to play Junior A hockey until he is 17 years old. He will not be allowed to transfer and play in the USHL until that age either.

He is no Taveres but he is considered one of the best 91 born forwards in Ontario. He may honor his commitment to State much the same way that Cogliano honored his to Michigan and that actually is a pretty good comparison as to what may transpire.

Cogs was widely considered to be the top 87 born forward in Ontario when he committed to Michigan and many had him behind only Crosby and ahead of players such a Brule. He spurned the OHL in favor of playing tier II Junior A for two years before enrolling at Michigan......many have stated (and I agree) that these two years stunted his development and he is not the player that many thought he would become. Yes he is still a legit NHL prospect but no longer seen as an elite prospect and no where near ready for a NHL assignment any time soon.

Duchene is a very high end player who, if he continues to develop, is projected to be a NHL player by the time he is 19.

I know the 91 age group in Ontario pretty well. In my opinion, Duchene is simply in a different category skill-wise than the other top 91 forwards like Fine, Aggozzino, Holland and Martindale.

As for the comparison to Tavares, I will put forth my himble opinion that in minor hockey, Tavares was taller, stronger and a better finisher than Duchene, but Duchene is equal or better in every other skill component of the game, most particularly skating.

Kovalev is the best NHL comparison I can think of.

Last edited:

turnbuckle*

Not impressed by the poorly written story that looks like its just about how players can jockey the CHL draft system and that a few quick bucks is all that really matters. It also appears to be wrong on basic facts such as 'how the NCAA is having a harder and harder time getting elite players'...when in fact the draft trend has gone the opposite way.

Its quite simple...if as a 17 yo top recruit you want to play against more veteran competition, you go to the NCAAs. Toews for example joined UND at 17. He was the only 17 year old on the team...he joined a team with only four 18 yos (all drafted). The rest of UND's team was 19-24 years old...many drafted. On the other hand, if he would have played for example on a team like London...60% of the team would have been the age of UND's incoming freshmen (not sophmores, not juniors, not seniors).

Boy, was Toews coming to the NCAAs ever a right decision for his development.

Edit: and the primary challenge with Cogs was not the stunting of his development...but rather the size of the step up to the NCAAs. Kessel was a #1 going into his freshman season...and college was considerably more difficult than he imagined.

How has the draft trend gone the other way? There have been top five picks from the NCAA in the past like Kariya, Heatley, Ward, Lachance, Dipietro...it's not a recent trend for NCAA players to be high draft picks.

Toews was an exception to be playing in the NCAA at 17.

You are sort of arguing against yourself in that you're saying Toews was a high draft pick because he got a lot of exposure in the NCAA; yet many kids aren't eligible to play in the NCAA in their draft years - so would it not make more sense for the kids not eligible to play in say the OHL as opposed to tier II junior or US junior? More exposure and better competition.

BTW - some of those 17-18-year-olds playing junior hockey are light years better than some of the 19-24-year-olds playing college hockey. Who do you think was better last season - Gilbert Brule or the fourth line left winger for Brown University?

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site

The Scouting News is a rather well respected outfit with deep connections throughout the hockey world, including the NCAA - they do not talk out of their arses. As for trends, you had better look a little more closer. Out the ten U.S. born players drafted in the first round, four have or will have play(ed) in the CHL (I am including Lewis because it is very probable that he will now sign with Owen Sound of the OHL). That is 40% of what many consider to be the best U.S. high end talent. Of the 11 Canadians drafted in the first round only 1, Toews, suited up in the NCAA. It will be interesting to see how next year's draft plays out.

As for the overall numbers in the first round 18 CHL or CHL bound players were drafted compared to with 7 from the NCAA. So as you can see, it was not a reach for the scouting news to state that "the NCAA is having a harder and harder time getting elite players" especially in Canada.

Ahh yes, the ole NCAA must be better because the players are older trick. Well speaking of NoDak's roster, the vast majority of their high end players were still elligible to play in the CHL. Of their top 7 players, only Spirko (who has since left, as have Stafford and Zajac and the jury is still out on Toews) would have been too old for the CHL. So what that Toews got to play with 23 year old Pripich or 23 year old Fabian because these players really weren't anything to begin with!

The higher end talent in the NCAA tends to be younger and now more than ever before tends to leave school well before they graduate.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
I know the 91 age group in Ontario pretty well. In my opinion, Duchene is simply in a different category skill-wise than the other top 91 forwards like Fine, Aggozzino, Holland and Martindale.

As for the comparison to Tavares, I will put forth my himble opinion that in minor hockey, Tavares was taller, stronger and a better finisher than Duchene, but Duchene is equal or better in every other skill component of the game, most particularly skating.

Kovalev is the best NHL comparison I can think of.

No arguement that Duchene's skating ability is greater but he is still not in Taveres class.

What's your sense in all of this Juan?

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
No arguement that Duchene's skating ability is greater but he is still not in Taveres class.

What's your sense in all of this Juan?

An agent friend of mine told me two things about Duchene that make me think his commitment to State is legit:

1. After being one of the most hotly recruited (including by my friend) prospects in Ontario in years, the family has told all the agents thanks, but we don't need an agent right now because Matt is going to school, and any advice he might need he can get from his uncle.

2. His mother is a teacher at the local high school, and he was already doing some correspondence and home schooling stuff last year that will indeed allow him to accelerate and finish high school a year early, meaning he would only have to play one year of Junior A before entering State in 2008.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
The Scouting News is a rather well respected outfit with deep connections throughout the hockey world, including the NCAA - they do not talk out of their arses. As for trends, you had better look a little more closer. Out the ten U.S. born players drafted in the first round, four have or will have play(ed) in the CHL (I am including Lewis because it is very probable that he will now sign with Owen Sound of the OHL).

The article is pretty light weight stuff. What about this impresses you? Pretty much no facts, little analysis and logic that appears to miss. Maybe just a bad article...but I could understand if an actual scout cancelled their subscription after reading that.

The cream of the top of the draft was NCAA players. Of two Americans, Mueller had little choice due to schooling...and from all evidence, Lewis' sudden change after his draft points to a forced change from his future team. Without those two, the CHL looks to have had a pretty weak draft with just 7 players out of the top 20. Considering moves that appear beyond those Americans' choice and a top 10 loaded NCAA draft, the NCAA trend appears just fine.

Ahh yes, the ole NCAA must be better because the players are older trick. Well speaking of NoDak's roster, the vast majority of their high end players were still elligible to play in the CHL. Of their top 7 players, only Spirko (who has since left, as have Stafford and Zajac and the jury is still out on Toews) would have been too old for the CHL. So what that Toews got to play with 23 year old Pripich or 23 year old Fabian because these players really weren't anything to begin with!

The higher end talent in the NCAA tends to be younger and now more than ever before tends to leave school well before they graduate.

Uhh...no. I can't blame you as you probably dont follow much NCAA hockey. See, you don't play UND every night...and UND players didn't crack top 20 scoring...although they did have good chemistry. The best of the NCAA nearly always lies in its upperclassmen.

Pretty much all of the top 10 scorers in the NCAA in 05-06 were upperclassmen...and the toughest, all around best players and Hobey Baker winners almost always are as well. None of these players would have been in the CHL...I can pretty much promise you a 16 yo wouldn't last long in the NCAAs.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
The article is pretty light weight stuff. What about this impresses you? Pretty much no facts, little analysis and logic that appears to miss. Maybe just a bad article...but I could understand if an actual scout cancelled their subscription after reading that.

No facts? Did they not list a slew of players who used the NCAA option to their advantage in negotiating deals with CHL clubs? Is that much of a reach to suggest that Duchene may very well be like Jenks and is simply using this as a ploy to choose the team he want's to play for and receive a high end deal???

The cream of the top of the draft was NCAA players. Of two Americans, Mueller had little choice due to schooling...and from all evidence, Lewis' sudden change after his draft points to a forced change from his future team. Without those two, the CHL looks to have had a pretty weak draft with just 7 players out of the top 20. Considering moves that appear beyond those Americans' choice and a top 10 loaded NCAA draft, the NCAA trend appears just fine

7 out of the top 20 from the CHL??? Try 12 out of the top 20 (Frolick has already signed with Rimouski of the Q and both Tlusty and Lewis are close to signing with the GreyHounds and the Attack respectively....thats 60% of the top 20 players...the cream of the draft!). As for Mueller, if he really wanted to play in the NCAA could he not have followed Okposo to the USHL and enter Minny this coming fall????? Academic issues had nothing to do with it, he was a high end player who decided the WHL was better for his development.

Uhh...no. I can't blame you as you probably dont follow much NCAA hockey. See, you don't play UND every night...and UND players didn't crack top 20 scoring...although they did have good chemistry. The best of the NCAA nearly always lies in its upperclassmen.

Actually I follow the NCAA pretty heavily!

Pretty much all of the top 10 scorers in the NCAA in 05-06 were upperclassmen...and the toughest, all around best players and Hobey Baker winners almost always are as well. None of these players would have been in the CHL...I can pretty much promise you a 16 yo wouldn't last long in the NCAAs

Actually alot of 1984/85 born players in the top scoring...thats 20 to 21 years of age....not a whole heck of lot of difference in age.

Last edited:

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
No facts? Did they not list a slew of players who used the NCAA option to their advantage in negotiating deals with CHL clubs? Is that much of a reach to suggest that Duchene may very well be like Jenks and is simply using this as a ploy to choose the team he want's to play for and receive a high end deal???

As for Mueller, if he really wanted to play in the NCAA could he not have followed Okposo to the USHL and enter Minny this coming fall????? Academic issues had nothing to do with it, he was a high end player who decided the WHL was better for his development.

Actually alot of 1984/85 born players in the top scoring...thats 20 to 21 years of age....not a whole heck of lot of difference in age.

Because Jenks backed out, they expect Duchene to back out? Quality stuff there. Humorous reading for those who missed this from this Scouting News article:

'14 and 15 year old kids are not dumb like they make themselves out to be -- they know the game inside and out and they know all their options.

If they don't, they have agents, advisors and coaches who do.

Parents also know the game.

We never met a parent of a high end kid who doesn't love to ask questions.

Everyone is informed today.

Parents of high end players learn the ropes very quickly.

If they don't then they are just stupid.

Most are not stupid.

They have invested to much time and money to be stupid.

Misguided?

Yes some parents are misguided, but not stupid.'

I stand by my opinion of that article.

Regarding Mueller...there's lots of stuff on Mueller...from local friends, family and inside the NTDP. All said it was about school. It was nothing about a burning desire to play hockey in a small town in Washington.

As I said, there's a big difference in maturity between '84er players who are 9 of the top 10 performers in the NCAAs and CHL '86ers (which are the oldest players found in abundance).

Last edited:

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Because Jenks backed out, they expect Duchene to back out? Quality stuff there. Humorous reading for those who missed this from this Scouting News article:

Regarding Mueller...there's lots of stuff on Mueller...from local friends, family and inside the NTDP. All said it was about school. It was nothing about a burning desire to play hockey in a small town in Washington.

As I said, there's a big difference in maturity between '84er players who are 9 of the top 10 performers in the NCAAs and CHL '86ers (which are the oldest players found in abundance).

Jenks, Gagner, Mueller, Lewis, ect ect.....and what the article was implying was that verbal commitments aren't really worth a hill of beans.

Yeah lots of stuff on Mueller but I also got some inside stuff too and he never was that serious about college hockey to begin with and I wasn't aware that suburb Seatle, comprising of close to 100 thousand people with a 8500 seat arena is considered a "small town"

As for your might 84's, well tell me are Potulny, Parse, Collins, Sterling, McGreggor and Statsney that much better than Radulov, Schremp, Wolski, Brule, Brouwer, Brassard??? Older....sure, further along on their peronal development track....yeah but are they that much better???????

turnbuckle*

'14 and 15 year old kids are not dumb like they make themselves out to be -- they know the game inside and out and they know all their options.

If they don't, they have agents, advisors and coaches who do.

Parents also know the game.

We never met a parent of a high end kid who doesn't love to ask questions.

Everyone is informed today.

Parents of high end players learn the ropes very quickly.

If they don't then they are just stupid.

Most are not stupid.

They have invested to much time and money to be stupid.

Misguided?

Yes some parents are misguided, but not stupid.'

I stand by my opinion of that article.

The elite NCAA players rarely stay four years, they're signed and in the NHL after a season or two as a rule. The really elite junior players play two and three seasons in juniors, sometimes four. The reason you see so many seniors being nominated for the Hobey Baker is because the truly elite players leave early, almost always in their first two seasons.

As for a 17-year-old being better served playing against 22-year-olds...I guess in rare exceptions like Toews, that would be the case, but if Toews had decided to go to Tri Cities two or three seasons ago and developed into a WHL star (as was likely the case given his talent) he would have been a high pick this season as well. If he could be a dominant player in the "mighty" NCAA at 17 then he probably would have done the same in the WHL.

Fact is though, many 18-year-olds, and even more 17-year-olds are not often prime-time players on their college squads because of the maturity factor you speak about. It's not that many of the older players are any better, they're just more physically and mentally mature. It is indeed a gamble to go to a NCAA team in your draft eligible year because you may not get much exposure. Adam Pineault is but one example of this; that year in Boston College really stunted his growth after playing in tons of games on the international front and being highly regarded entering his draft year. If he'd have gone to the Q in his draft year who know where he gets picked in a less than stellar 2004 draft.

Look at the 2006 draft - only three of the top 60 picks were from the NCAA (Kessel, Toews, Mitera) - yet all three played in international tournaments over the past couple of years and had notable performances at those tournaments. Toews and Kessel were ranked 1-2 by many scouting services and experts such as Bob Mckenzie at the start of last season - they ended up being picked 3rd and fifth overall after playing in the NCAA. I'm not so certain it's the best option for a prospect in his draft year.

The fourth NCAA pick was Denis-Pepin, who was hurt most of the year in the rankings because he wasn't playing...do you not think he was starting to wonder if he shouldn't have stayed in Quebec? One of the reasons he still went in the top 65 was because he had a great performance in the Air Canada Cup the previous season.

If anything the scouts are spending more time at Canadian junior A, US high school and US junior leagues than they are at the NCAA level, looking for the kids who are getting lots of playing time and seeing how they perform. Let's not forget that there are lots of 20 and 21-year-olds playing in those leagues if you're looking for maturity, but 17-year-olds are more likely to get ice time in those leagues than at the NCAA level. Okposo was physically and productively dominant in his league, and that impressed the scouts moreso than Danis-Pepin sitting on the end of the Maine bench.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
As for a 17-year-old being better served playing against 22-year-olds...I guess in rare exceptions like Toews, that would be the case, but if Toews had decided to go to Tri Cities two or three seasons ago and developed into a WHL star (as was likely the case given his talent) he would have been a high pick this season as well. If he could be a dominant player in the "mighty" NCAA at 17 then he probably would have done the same in the WHL.

He probably would have excelled if he went to Europe. My point was that his development was at least as good playing against players 19 and older in the NCAAs than it would have been playing against players 19 and younger in the CHL. Oh and there are plenty of elite players who return to play out their careers...Carle, Sertich, Lessard thinking just of the last 3 Hobey winners.

It's not that many of the older players are any better, they're just more physically and mentally mature. It is indeed a gamble to go to a NCAA team in your draft eligible year because you may not get much exposure.

A player who is two years older in their development curve had better be a better player - physically and mentally more mature also. 16 or 17 year old kids in the CHL are talked about because they are advanced for their age...but they're still their age. A kid who will be a top 10 pick in a year or two is given that distinction based on their potential. Not their ability to outplay 21 year olds who were drafted in the 3 round...cause they likely can't. I'd take the 21 year old every day in a head to head match any day...just seeing college freshman take the ice for the first time will convince you of that.

Toews and Kessel were ranked 1-2 by many scouting services and experts such as Bob Mckenzie at the start of last season - they ended up being picked 3rd and fifth overall after playing in the NCAA.

If anything the scouts are spending more time at Canadian junior A, US high school and US junior leagues than they are at the NCAA level, looking for the kids who are getting lots of playing time and seeing how they perform.

Evidence that the NCAA is much more difficult than given credit...and no don't expect scouts to scour Division 1 hockey as most players are past draft age. But believe me, they will be watching a 17 yo playing with drafted kids much older than him.

Last edited:

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Duchene will play for the Central Ontario Wolves Minor Midget AAA team.

Just because he's "verbally committed" this means nothing until he steps on the ice @ MSU.

He's a great player, definately a better skater than Tavares might have better moves but his sniping abilities are not on the same level. That being said he's still an incredible hockey player.

He could very well go number 1 this year in the OHL Draft. I think you'll see him in the O.

Look at some former verbally committed guys like AJ Jenks, Sam Gagner etc.

I think it's up to Duchene and his family to make this decision and I don't think a final decision will be made until the end of this year. This is just a ploy to show that he is taking MSU as an option, good for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad