Recalled/Assigned: Drew Shore recalled. Granlund demoted.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't think he'll actually get a game, though. If he does, he's here for good. But Stajan, Raymond and Byron (maybe) will all be back soon.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I don't think he'll actually get a game, though. If he does, he's here for good. But Stajan, Raymond and Byron (maybe) will all be back soon.
Two of Granlund, Poirier & Ferland will go down when Stajan & Raymond return. Assuming they weren't sent down already today.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Two of Granlund, Poirier & Ferland will go down when Stajan & Raymond return. Assuming they weren't sent down already today.

I think Ferland and Poirier will get sent down for more ice time. Granlund and Shore are probably the ones that stay.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I think Ferland and Poirier will get sent down for more ice time. Granlund and Shore are probably the ones that stay.
All of them will be demoted today (in a paper transaction at least) unless they are on emergency recall or they are ineligible for the AHL playoffs.

marbsarebad

Jul 20, 2013
Olympia, WA
Steinberg said that Poirier, Ferland And Granlund were all sent down.

Well, guess we're going back to the old catch-phrase "There's always next year."

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

Well, guess we're going back to the old catch-phrase "There's always next year."

Your only allowed 4 non injury recalls after the deadline all 3 would have counted if they stayed so if they weren't going to play they should send them down.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Treliving mentioned all three when Steinberg asked if he had made any reassignments for the AHL playoffs; believe Steinberg also used the phrase paper transactions.

But if Stajan, Byron and Raymond are back soon, doubt they'll be up anytime soon.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room

You're overreacting. They had to be sent down or they would be ineligible for the AHL playoffs.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Treliving on the Fan960 said he expects Shore to play but it's up to Hartley when it happens.

So in other words he wont play, will refuse to sign because hes not getting a chance and we will trade him to the Nucks for a 2nd. :sarcasm::(:cry:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
So in other words he wont play, will refuse to sign because hes not getting a chance and we will trade him to the Nucks for a 2nd. :sarcasm::(:cry:

In his interview he mentioned that Shore came up in 75% of trade talks. I think this kid has higher upside than we originally thought if he's that coveted; reminds me of the Johnny Hockey rumours (of being requested by every GM),

I think we managed a steal at the start of the year.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
In his interview he mentioned that Shore came up in 75% of trade talks. I think this kid has higher upside than we originally thought if he's that coveted; reminds me of the Johnny Hockey rumours (of being requested by every GM),

I think we managed a steal at the start of the year.

I think Knight was on a similar level as Reinhart, in that he will likely be an NHL player but maybe not with us due to our depth. We lost a good prospect today in Sven, but hopefully we gained an equally or better one in acquiring Shore earlier this year.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Wotherspoon is also down with ADK, I thought he was getting recalled after the deadline but he didn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->