Dream come true

Perkele 14

Sep 19, 2002
Terrebonne
Hi guys,

I'm dreaming to travel in Finland since I'm 11-12 years old (I'm 39 now) and my dream will finally comes true in a month and a half.
I will stay in Savonlinna for 2 days and and another 2 days in Helsinki's area. I found a game to attend in Jyvaskyla but it looks like the tickets are not up for sale yet. Do you guys know if it's hard to get tickets for that team? Also, some websites are saying that the game starts at 5:30 pm, some at 6:30 and some at 7:30... Can someone please confirm which hour is the right one?
Is the merchendise is sold at an ok price or it's better to buy it in a store in town?

Thank you guys. Any help or must see type of things are welcome.
Suomi Finland Perkele!

Perkele 14

Sep 19, 2002
Terrebonne
for JYP home games schedules are here. http://liiga.fi/ottelut/2017-2018/runkosarja/?team=jyp&home_away=Koti

thumb rule is that games start at 18:30, except on saturday where it USUALLY is 17:00.

merchandise is propably just as expensive on merch store as its on the arena.
Thanks. My question is more related to the way of getting tickets. It seems that they are not on sale yet.
Can you provide me the price range? Is it really worth it if you pay extra $ to get better places or we will have good seats pretty much everywhere?

Trilliann

Tier 2 fan
May 12, 2016
Below Replacement Level
Thanks. My question is more related to the way of getting tickets. It seems that they are not on sale yet.
Can you provide me the price range? Is it really worth it if you pay extra $ to get better places or we will have good seats pretty much everywhere?

Price range around 15 - 37 euros, +3e extra if you buy at the door.
Looks like the tickets are available about a month in advance (next 5 home games at a time)

Reactions: Finns14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad