Drafting Russians

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
No. There is a problem with his brother , why he is not scoring and i don't know what is it . If it is mental, i don't wont to see nether of them . At # 2 you can get Tkachuk or Boqwist . If we have second late #1 draft we can have Khovanov

Evgeny struggling doesn’t impact his brother at all

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That's such a silly indictment. Andrei is a fantastic player.

Did you know there's a bunch of amazing NHL talents who have brothers that have no hockey talent?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That's such a silly indictment. Andrei is a fantastic player.

Did you know there's a bunch of amazing NHL talents who have brothers that have no hockey talent?

Evgeny has plenty of talent, I remember people freaking out about Bertuzzi's AHL numbers not too long ago. He is having a bad season, lets see what he does this summer, he still has time.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Evgeny struggling doesn’t impact his brother at all
why is he struggling ? he has all the tools not to , what is the reason . Andrei is an amazing player and i try to watch him closely. It was something not wright about his play, probably not his fault ( bad coaching) . I notice , he was going a lot in the aria near boards , so he can show his physicality . He did won most of those bottles and open some space for his partners , but I've rather see him going more to the net

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
why is he struggling ? he has all the tools not to , what is the reason . Andrei is an amazing player and i try to watch him closely. It was something not wright about his play, probably not his fault ( bad coaching) . I notice , he was going a lot in the aria near boards , so he can show his physicality . He did won most of those bottles and open some space for his partners , but I've rather see him going more to the net

I don’t watch the Griffins so I can’t tell. But some people just cant play in the pros

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Evgeny has plenty of talent, I remember people freaking out about Bertuzzi's AHL numbers not too long ago. He is having a bad season, lets see what he does this summer, he still has time.
I wasn't trying to say Svech has no hockey talent, but why would anyone care about a guy's brother who's an nhl prospect when plenty of players have brothers who are just like you and me?

I haven't resorted to badmouthing or giving up on geno yet.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I think part of it is just crappy scouting, especially when it comes to defense.
Our only recent picks that turned out to be worth anything were Tatar, Nyquist, Larkin, then maybe Mantha and AA. All of those guys are second liners at best on a championship caliber team.

I'm sure Pittsburgh would love to have some of those guys play with Crosby instead of Dominik Simon, Conor Sheary and Jake Guentzel. But please continue to pretend like you know what you're talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->