Draft Results Are Up!

Default101

also a mistake on Phoenix's 7th round pick...
10 Mitch Fadden C 1988 WHL 71 84 NA UND
13 Jared Gomes C 1988 OHL 54 29 NA UND

I had Mitch Fadden at #10 and Jared Gomes at #13 and fadden went unselected so he should have been my 7th round pick.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North

I had Mitch Fadden at #10 and Jared Gomes at #13 and fadden went unselected so he should have been my 7th round pick.

Fadden was drafted in 2006 in the HFNHL, which is why he was unavailable for you to select in teh 7th round.

A BIG thank-you to Matt for wading through all those lists - having done it myself a couple of times, I know just how much work it is trying to keep everyone's instructions straight and checking against all of these complicating scenarios! GREAT JOB!!! :handclap:

(P.S. - watch out for Ryan Hayes - even though nobody in the NHL drafted him this time around, he's a waterbug sniper-in-the-making; with any luck, teams will be chomping at the bit to draft him next year after he blows the doors of the joint in his freshman year playing for Coach York at Boston College. Hey, could happen... ;) )

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Regardless, I had Fadden #1, so my mistake actually trumped yours. :)

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
(P.S. - watch out for Ryan Hayes - even though nobody in the NHL drafted him this time around, he's a waterbug sniper-in-the-making; with any luck, teams will be chomping at the bit to draft him next year after he blows the doors of the joint in his freshman year playing for Coach York at Boston College. Hey, could happen... ;) )

I think you might be right - Hayes was on my radar as well.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Well, I hope you were right! Me, I'm not really holding my breth... I'll be happy enough if one of Korostin or Gratchev can turn into legit top-6 players. Hayes would be gravy. (Mmmm, gravy.....)

apparently gratchev looked very good at the isles conditioning camp.

and hayes was on my list too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad