Draft polls : 2004 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
It's now the second edition of the draft polls, the top 60 voted by HFBoards members. If you want to vote for the #1 prospect eligible for the 2004 draft, go on the Hockey's Future poll board or use this link :

2004 draft poll - #1

Every day, I'll post a poll on the poll board and a thread here on the prospect board. Here, you'll vote for the new entry (reply and say who should be added to the next poll) and you can also ask for information on the guys you don't know.

I hope that the list will be as interesting as last year where I had an average of 70 votes a day and people seemed interested.

So the first ten guys eligible are Ovechkin, Malkin, Olesz, Schremp, Barker, McGrath, Wolski, Tukonen, Pineault & Sindel. Tommorow, the guy that will get the most votes in the replies of this thread will enter on the poll list.

Kugel

Oct 16, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Duff88 said:
It's now the second edition of the draft polls, the top 60 voted by HFBoards members. If you want to vote for the #1 prospect eligible for the 2004 draft, go on the Hockey's Future poll board or use this link :

2004 draft poll - #1

Every day, I'll post a poll on the poll board and a thread here on the prospect board. Here, you'll vote for the new entry (reply and say who should be added to the next poll) and you can also ask for information on the guys you don't know.

I hope that the list will be as interesting as last year where I had an average of 70 votes a day and people seemed interested.

So the first ten guys eligible are Ovechkin, Malkin, Olesz, Schremp, Barker, McGrath, Wolski, Tukonen, Pineault & Sindel. Tommorow, the guy that will get the most votes in the replies of this thread will enter on the poll list.

ovechkin

Duff88

May 7, 2002
#2 is up!

New rule : Since nobody listenned to me, just post the new-entry on the thread on the Poll Board. I'm glad with the #1's number of votes, if we can keep it at around 70, it will be great!

Duff88

May 7, 2002
#16 is up

I might consider doing Douggy's suggestion if I don't get many votes since it's becoming anoying to get an average of 30 votes a day.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad