Draft party

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
Has anyone else gotten an email about the isles draft party? its at NYCB. I plan on going in my new Snow must go t shirt, I'm hoping to see others there maybe we can get some really loud boo's going for snow and snow must go chants

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I was just coming to post this. When did they start charging for a freaking draft party? I haven’t gone in a couple seasons and i remember it being free. Went to the Jets party at MetLife and that was free. These people never cease to amaze me.

I know it’s only $8.50 + fees but it’s just greed at this point.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Wait they are charging the STH's? From how the form was made up I was under the impression they were free for plan holders. Is that the case?

DarkHorse2

Feb 27, 2002
Wait they are charging the STH's? From how the form was made up I was under the impression they were free for plan holders. Is that the case?

Reminder: Season Ticket Members may claim up to four complimentary tickets per account by contacting your Member Services Rep.

Reactions: sabremike

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Has anyone else gotten an email about the isles draft party? its at NYCB. I plan on going in my new Snow must go t shirt, I'm hoping to see others there maybe we can get some really loud boo's going for snow and snow must go chants

If it's the shirt I made, I want pics!

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
They would have to pay me to go to it.
Exactly. Anybody who goes to this for free, let alone pays to go to this needs to get a life or find something better to do with their money. Is there any wonder why the owners wont take this fanbase or its "threats" of protests seriously? 12 years under Snow and people are talking about going to a draft party. Just embarrassing and pathetic.

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
If it's the shirt I made, I want pics!
i have a snow must go in blue with orange lettering that says "12 years of nothing" and i got my wife a snow must go with his big dumb face on it.... when the package came she was like ummm you expect me to wear this? so i said ya to the draft party! and prospect scrimmage.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
i have a snow must go in blue with orange lettering that says "12 years of nothing" and i got my wife a snow must go with his big dumb face on it.... when the package came she was like ummm you expect me to wear this? so i said ya to the draft party! and prospect scrimmage.

And to the grocery store, and to the park, and to yoga, and to...

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
I'm going,.... and I hate that its not free but really want me snow must go shirt to be seen!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
It's not the $8.50, wait till you pull up to the gate and its $40.00 to park . In Islanders world this is a Premium event

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Get a “Ledecky Sucks” chant going. With the type of guy he seems to be, I think that’d get him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad