GDT: Draft Lottery: Habs Picking Top-3 (Wish for Very Few Whistles in Sharks/Knights Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I know there is an NHL Draft thread, but with some details about the Draft Lottery specifically is out, I thought its own thread could be started.

According to Jared Book of EOTP, the NHL will broadcast the Draft Lottery's picks 15-4 before Game 2 Golden Knights vs. Sharks. The Top-3 picks will be revealed in the second intermission.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I know there is an NHL Draft thread, but with some details about the Draft Lottery specifically is out, I thought its own thread could be started.

According to Jared Book of EOTP, the NHL will broadcast the Draft Lottery's picks 15-4 before Game 2 Golden Knights vs. Sharks. The Top-3 picks will be revealed in the second intermission.

Holy tease :laugh:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
The Plan unfolds on Saturday :nod:

zoetsz.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We have a better chance of landing poster Frank Drebin, who has been posting sporadically this season.

In order to avoid any potential disappointment with the Lottery, why not ...

294nwj.jpg

(based on his current avatar)

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
In case some of you don't read the 2018 draft thread, if you want to have some fun, check out Draftwired: http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dwNHL

Yesterday I managed to snag Svechnikov at #4. Today I settled for Zadina.

Also, ~2 days, 11 hours and 39 minutes to the lottery.

BTW: I pointed out "to have some fun" with Draftwired, because I'll go make out with Bergevin if this happens in real life:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
So dumb that they make teams wait to see who's going 1-3. If somehow the hockey gods smile on us and it ends up being us in the top-3 the suspense will be unbearable for those few hours

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Anywhere but Brady range pls

You know that this is exactly who we will get. And we will have to hope for the best. At worst, we will have truculence. At best...he might flourish into a fine 2nd line winger. Thing is....we will still need some freakin C's....'Cause I don't see him as a generator. At all. BUt could be a fine complementary.......Anyway, trying to convince myself, but I think we won't have any choice to be honest. We will be in that range. We are not winning anything this year.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Lol @ holding the top 3 not only for 1 intermission but 2 ...

Well here is to hoping we see no Habs logo until after Vegas and the Sharks hit the ice :)

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
You know that this is exactly who we will get. And we will have to hope for the best. At worst, we will have truculence. At best...he might flourish into a fine 2nd line winger. Thing is....we will still need some freakin C's....'Cause I don't see him as a generator. At all. BUt could be a fine complementary.......Anyway, trying to convince myself, but I think we won't have any choice to be honest. We will be in that range. We are not winning anything this year.

If we fall to 6 or 7. I'm confident he will be gone. Our franchise isn't the only stupid one.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Top 3 would be great, obviously #1 would be ideal. Honestly, I don't expect much; and pray for the best.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
guys I will watch that with the full conviction that we will get the 7th pick...

i wont get more deceived for the habs this year if we get a better pick then amazing cant allow myself to think about the top 3 now let alone the top pick just even considering it for a sec9nd leaves me a bad taste on my mouth thinking MB would still be there.. #discusting

Reactions: Hannibal

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So dumb that they make teams wait to see who's going 1-3. If somehow the hockey gods smile on us and it ends up being us in the top-3 the suspense will be unbearable for those few hours

For me it won't be. Though Dahlin would be great....Svech or Zadina would be awesome too. But somehow...we all know that's not going to happen. We are drafting No. 6.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad